Final.

Sleepy Calls

Jongin's eyes peeled open unwillingly as the sound of his ringtone rang throughout the empty room.

He swallowed, coating his dry mouth before hazily reaching for his phone.

Joonmyeon was calling him. He answered and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hyung?" He asked quietly.

Joonmyeon's voice was much too cheerful for his liking haven just woken up, "Oh, Jongin! Wait. Were you asleep?"

Jongin hummed softly, "Yeah."

The older let out an 'ah' sound, "I'm sorry. I'll let you sleep then."

Jongin smiled softly. Their leader was so nice.

"Okay. Thank you."

They said their goodbyes before hanging up. Jongin blinked and squinted at his screen as he saw the time. It wasn't that late. It was around midnight and with their schedules, going to sleep around then was a blessing.

One which Jongin had been given with on this day. He was probably the only one too. Maybe even the only one at the dorm at that moment. He wasn't sure and didn't care much.

The male slid his phone open and saw he received a few text messages. 

 

From: Sehun(ง’̀-‘́)ง 

Suho is doing V app. He's so dumb. Come watch with me.

 

He hummed at this now knowing why the leader had called him out of the blue. He also received a couple texts from others, but none were very important to him. 

However, he spotted one he had gotten right after he fell asleep a couple hours ago. 

 

From: Kyungsoo (⊙ᗜ⊙)

I've been so busy today. I miss you.

 

Jongin felt his heart flutter and his lips curl into a small smile. He missed him too. He hadn't truly seen or talked with his boyfriend in around 24 hours with how busy they've been.

He sighed happily before clicking to call the older. The male didn't fully expect him to pick up, so he was pleasantly surprised when he did after a couple rings.

"Hi, hyung." His voice was still laced with sleep as he spoke.

"Jongin. Did you just wake up?" He could practically hear the smile that was reserved for him in the other's voice.

He hummed and nodded slowly, "I saw your text.. I miss you too. When do you come home?"

"I just finished my schedules a little bit ago. We're driving home so probably in-"

He suddenly stopped talking causing Jongin to frown. After a moment, he returned. 

"Sorry, Joonmyeon hyung was calling. I'll call him back later."

Jongin chuckled at this, "He's doing V app right now. Sehun said he's acting dumb."

Kyungsoo laughed softly. The sound filled the younger's heart with content.

"I guess I'll get to see his reaction later then.. Anyway, we'll be home in about ten minutes."

Jongin whined quietly, "Too long. I want to cuddle right now."

Kyungsoo smiled widely and looked out the window to the city that zoomed by.

"Wish the time would go faster, but you know. When I get home though, we can go to sleep together. I promise."

Jongin smiled sleepily at this.

He cheered, "Yay~ Tell manager hyung to speed."

They laugh at that together.

Jongin's heart was beating somewhat rhythmically. He loved these domestic moments. Phone calls and giggles. He couldn't wait to hold him close and whisper sweet nothings as they fell asleep together. 

They hadn't none that in a while, and he was aching for it. The sensual and innocent moments they shared made him happy and content no matter what.

"I love you, hyung." He whispered, close to falling asleep again.

"I love you too." Is the last thing he heard before falling back into a dreamless sleep.

 

He's awoken the next time by Kyungsoo coming out of the bathroom however. The male had wet hair clinging to his head and a t-shirt and boxers on. Jongin smiled brightly and sleepily as he saw him. He scooted over to let him squish in next to him.

They had pushed their twin beds together long ago much to Chanyeol's demise. The elf-like giant thought they were to mushy of a couple for him, but he gladly supported them by letting them have their space.

The older slipped in next to him and instantly their legs entwined as their bodies collided for warmth beneath the sheets. Sheets with the cast of Pororo he had gotten from a fan a while ago.

Kyungsoo kissed the younger's forehead innocently. Jongin returned it by kissing his lips gently. It was a mere peck, but it was good enough for the both of them.

"I love you." Jongin confessed again for the umpth time.

Kyungsoo doesn't hesitate in repeating the words back. "I love you too."

It was moments before Jongin had fallen asleep again, enjoying feeling Kyungsoo's body next to his. He was said to fall asleep anywhere, but in the arms of his lover was his favorite.

Kyungsoo smiled to himself as he looked at the younger. His eyes trailed his flawless face before closing as he too fell into a peaceful sleep. One that he'd wake from feeling tranquil all thanks to his perfect boyfriend Kim Jongin. 

 

Words: 849