Life changes

FOR EVERYTHING happens to me? ....!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello boys
Leaving new history
I hope that they should like
 

 

BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAPPENS TO ME?. . . . !
 

 

A sunny day was one morning like anyone …, the children go to the school, the persons were going to its works and the grandpas were sleeping or doing the breakfast …
 

But not for all there were the good morning.
 

A person not always is happy in the life.

Kwon Yuri was a girl who regrettably lost its mother when he was born and its father left it at the age of ten.
 

It was a terrible epoch for a child of its age, in the school he was not very fine. Since some children her were bothering or doing to him bulín shutting it up in the baths or hiding its meal in the garbage baskets.
 

Some teachers were demanding with her and he was saying to him that it was better that he was not studying because he was a child who would never understand and who was very absent-minded.

Its uncles who put it in its care if they wanted it as if she was its daughter, they were almost as if they were its parents, whenever it was coming to the house crying its aunt mendlín, it was embracing it and was defending it whenever they were doing something to him to yuri.
 

About fifteen years yuri and its uncles demolished Australia to change to him of house into a better work that the company gave to its uncle and a major status.

The pearl black, since they were nicknaming him in its school … if now yuri it was in a school and not a public school. She was an intelligent girl and she had a pride average …
 

He was happy for the first time at its eighteen years. It was still to enter the university and it was not already left of anybody as earlier where he was living in Seoul. It had many friends who were making it laugh and respected her as a person.
I call him greatly the attention of design of setting and architecture. Everything was very fine … but not everything is forever.
 

Unfortunately its aunt made ill of cancer … an illness that a cruel illness comes without previous notice, a silent illness … …
 

Its uncle and yuri they were accompanying it to its appointments of its treatments of chemotherapy. He was saying that he was feeling that they were burning the body and yuri it saw the pain that this time saw in the face of its aunt … mother was saying to him.
 

He did not know that to do its uncle … in the company where it was working apparently they had problems economic and were cutting personnel away … was praying so that to him it was not touching him. Everything to pay the expenses of its wife and to support its daughter yuri in its studies.
 

He always said to him that there was better to finish its studies for a better life … and not to allow to trample of the people who wants to spend of the others … the respect is gained, the pride is reached and the responsibilities are fulfilled. It was its motto and yuri it is recorded very well in its mind.

But now … none of the three knew not that to do.
 

After two years of the aunt fought against the cancer … … the yuri mother … died …
It was desgastante for the two …
 

They were not hoping that this result … they were sure that they would gain the fight … were not important for them to lose a lot of money … that is it of less …
 

But its efforts sank when the last breath of the aunt mendlín went out of its mouth.
 

In these two years the company been started again, the yuri uncle did not lose its work and paid its treatments and hundreds of medicine that its wife was taking … almost fifteen pills were those that newspaper was taking.
 

Yuri had managed to be employed at a place where they were designing several things … and also I enter the university to make its uncles - parents proud. Its aunt went away happy to the knowledge that yuri could enter the university. Since many do not have this privilege of entering for many reasons.
 

Its last request was that they were burying in its native ground … that is to say … South Korea … Seoul … Busan …
 

Yuri and its father agreed and they were a pleasure for its dear person …

The uncle Jacob spoke with the company on the events … the company understood and they allowed it to go a finished week to say goodbye well of its deceased wife. Later it went to the university of yuri and spoke with the director … understood and said that also they would give him to yuri one week and that then to be informed of its studies on having returned.
 

On having been in the airport yuri, it had was looking at it without emotions … only it was reflecting sadness … the flight was very calm … I detach successfully … the uncle Jacob was a little happy for returning to its ground and of its deceased wife. But for yuri was everything opposite …
 

He was feeling discomfort, hate, sadness and powerlessness …
 

Discomfort because its father left it.
 

I hate because its partners and teachers were treating it like dog.
 

Sadness because its mom died on having been born and it could never see her photo.
 

Powerlessness because nothing will do again as earlier … its aunt - mother has just died and it was like a maternal figure like which it was always embracing it when it had a problem …
 

And now … that will happen in its life.
 

They came to the house where earlier the yuri uncles were living … they never sold this house if some day they were returning.

Some neighbors listened to deplorable news and accompanied them in its pain. They watched the wife in its house … the people were taking rice and kimchi … some, coffee and soju.
 

When it was the day of the tomb … there there was where yuri it could not already any more and cried to any heart … on having seen lowering the drawer in one of the graves where they were resting the remains of its biological mom … there also went away a part of its broken heart …
 

Three days happened after burying it … and the two were following him crying …
 

To the fourth day, the uncle Jacob said to him to yuri that he would go to buy the tickets to return to Australia … yuri agreed slowly … and only he listened to the car to go.
 

I spend the whole morning, the evening and almost at night. And there was no track of its uncle Jacob … yuri he thought that perhaps its uncle went to let off steam only … she had done the same to the second day … alone that she left a note to its uncle who wanted to be to alone …
 

But its uncle has not called I nor make him well-known … alone he said …
 

“I will go for the tickets … I am not late”
 

She had a short rest in the couch and the sleep won him …
 

On the following day it was woken up by a few mermaids that stopped out of its house …
 

That had just happened. he thought yuri.
 

I get up of the room on having listened that they beat to the door. It opened it and the day was clouded by a lot of cold … apparently even it had snowed in the night.

 

PDV YURI
 


“if?. . . ”
 

Did I see a few men dressed in its suits of police officer … that will be doing here?
 

“is it you … miss Kwon Yuri?”
 

“if, I it am … that it happens?”
 

Handyman gathering my front.
 

“we regret informing him that mister Jacob Kwon, one died a car accident yesterday, for the freeway of the airport … a person this detainee for driving in the inebriation state and was the causer that the gentleman was dying … need that he accompanies us to give declarations and …”
 

The rest does not listen to its words. My uncle … my father … died …
 

This cannot be spending … this must not be spending … this must not happen to me to me …
 

Perhaps it is a punishment that I have done … because if it it is that cruel they are with me …
 

“miss?. . . ”
 

I do not know that I pass, I began seeing blurry and dropped myself to the soil … only I closed the eyes and I believe that I faint …
 

I saw in the distance a few persons who were in front of me in a green garden … there were many plants of all the colors …
 

I recognized after the moment two persons that it had just lost …
 

My uncle and my aunt …
 

They saw me and walked it was doing me together with another person who had never known …

Embrace my uncles and they returned the gesture … cry in its arms … I did not want to separate of them …
 

He did not know that it was happening but definitely I do not want to return where it was …
 

This is much better.
 

“already yuri … it stops crying … we will be with you although you could not see us …”
 

“we will always be taking care of you yuri …”
 

“as my sister always took care of you from much earlier …”
 

The uncle Jacob said.
 

Look at the person behind them smiling with tenderness.
 

“yuri … daughter”
 

He said that the person … its voice is so beautiful …
 

Its eyes are brown … brown coffee … like mine … and the pointed nose like mine …
 

“yuri … she is your mom … your mom who always took care of you in the sky … and who will keep on looking after until you meet us …”
 

My aunt said mendlín.
 

“my mom?. . . ”
 

She agreed.
 

“mom …”
 

Handyman and god embraces each other of her hard … … this feeling is so strong … its arms gave me so much peace … … I do not want to return.
 

“my daughter … you must return …”
 

“n - not … I do not want …”
 

Handyman crying.

“you will be well daughter … you are strong … my brother and sister-in-law they took care well of you … I am proud of my big baby … now quite a miss university student …”
I denied with the head, I do not want to return …
 

“yuri … my yuri … I want that you promise me a thing …”
 

My mom said.
 

“something like that … but do not leave me …”
 

“I want that you live through a worthy life … that you age with the person who will be next to you in the good and bad thing … and want that you stop heirs … that is to say grandchildren daughter … I will be happy to turn out to be happy … you will be well … the time daughter recovers quite … and he always remembers that we will be taking care of you and that you will never be alone”
 

It was for refusing when he should listen to my uncle Jacob.
 

“he remembers what we teach you your aunt and I yuri … he remembers my motto …”
 

I agreed with the head … I do not want to disappoint them … so … I accepted my reality.
 

“it is well … I promise it”
 

“this is my girl …”
 

“good the above mentioned yuri”
 

“I am very proud from you my baby … now returns … and remembers that we will never be with you … forget it …”

Tears of my eyes were going out on having seen them going far from me …
 

“I want them …”
 

I said to them that, before seeing its smiles, it was doing me and doing farewell with its hands.
Later I saw every black.
 

I do not know how long step … but I woke up with a pain in the head …
 

“aucchhh. What do I happen to myself?”

Look around me and I saw a few persons in its beds … the place was white with green and it was smelling to medicine …
 

I am in a hospital I said to myself …
 

I saw a nurse coming to me together with a doctor and I take the vital signs with many technological devices … the doctor checked my pupils and said some strange words to the nurse that I do not know its meaning … there will be medical keys I believe …
 

Later the doctor went away leaving me with the nurse.
 

“it's so good that he woke up … gave us a big fright …”
 

“fright?”
 

“if … we believed that we were losing … my name to you she is hyomin … your nurse … and therefore I already see these better …”
 

Better …
 

“forgive hyomin-shi-“
 

“only say to me hyomin”
 

“that day is today?”
 

“good … almost one year has happened since you fainted …”
 

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . ALMOST ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 

“AS?!”
 

“if … calm he breathes slowly … do not wave you again, in agreement”
 

I agreed with the head.
 

“well … did you have a big blow of the life not?. . . you were like a species of passing comma … were asleep and apparently in your sleep they seemed how nightmares because you were crying … I fed you, I bathed, changed clothes and good … I helped you even to do of the bath”
I reddened completely …

“hey … do not worry … it is my work of taking care of the others and I do it with taste … so you do not worry … I have already seen many bodies earlier and there is not of what being ashamed jejeje”
 

She turns out to be so happy … I wonder that it will always be like that …
 

I see her getting up to go to an office that it has inside of the room … and I seize a few roles later to approach again with me.
 

“sight … all these letters your friends send them to you, your work chief and good others belong to the company where tutor was working you … amm … … I feel it therefore I happen to you …”
 

I remembered and only I agreed with the head slowly … I must not cry … I promised them to him that I will be well …
 

It gave me the letters and became once again standing.
 

“I have to go to take care of the others … leave you so that you read them, if you need something alone it presses this button and I will come as soon as possible in agreement …”
 

“if … I forgave … hyomin … when I will be able to go away …”
 

“until the doctor says it … do you have just woken up after a big sleep … waiting a little more it costs?”
 

“it is well … thank you”
 

You're welcome
 

He said and other patients gone to be seen.
 

I saw all the letters that sent me … read first that of my friends … they were saying that they had visited me, but however much they spoke to me he was not waking up … they apologized for without being with me later, but the university life was difficult and that continued in contact by means of the y nurse who was attending to me …
 

Was that one sunny … perhaps he likes hyomin?. . .

After stopping reading almost hundred forty letters of my friends, they were comical and they were making me laugh. Later take those of the company where my uncle Jacob was working.
 

And he was saying that they were sorry very much about the loss of one of its good workpeople and that they would order money for expenses and also the kept one that had my uncle.
 

Even to the last one, seize a letter of my university …
 

I opened it and read the content …
 

He was saying this way:
 

FOR MISS KWON YURI
 

IF HE READS THIS LETTER IT IS BECAUSE HE WOKE UP ALREADY OF ITS COMMA, ABOUT WHICH THE DOCTORS LET US KNOW.
 

BY MEANS OF THIS LETTER WE ARE SORRY VERY MUCH ABOUT THE LOSS OF ITS RELATIVES.
WE ARE IN ITS PAIN …
 

ALSO WE MENTION TO HIM THAT WE DETAINED ITS STUDIES AND DID ITS TRANSFER TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SEOUL.
 

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. WE GAVE HIM FINISHED SCHOLARSHIP, EITHER WE SPEAK WITH THE DIRECTOR OF ITS UNIVERSITY WHERE EITHER ITS ROLES ARE AND AGREE.
 

LET'S WAIT FOR ITS IMPROVEMENT AND ONCE AGAIN, WE FEEL ITS LOSS.
 

ATTENTIVELY:
 

THE DIRECTOR
 

Stopping reading … I do not know what to say … not than to think …
 

It means that … he would be living here until it was finishing my studies. The place where I do not want to be …
 

After a time hyomin I come and it gave me a medicine, I took it and it gave me sleep.
 

Three days have happened exactly since I am here. And today it is an important day for me.
 

It is the day of my farewell of this hospital … they discharged me and hyomin it is sad and he was not chatting with me … but it does not have why it to be … sunny yesterday has just come and with that they chatted together with me.
 

Apparently soon they will leave for appointments … I do not know it.
 

They had given me my clothes. I changed and joined my things. I said goodbye of the patients who even were remaining here …
 

On having gone out of the hospital, travel some blocks … I did not want to take a taxi … I prefer to walk and think about my future …

First I will go so far as to extract money, later I will go to eat … since the meal of the hospital has no flavor … later I will buy something of clothes … small and will walk up to the house of my uncles who stopped for me.
 

If, I was its heiress …
 

I did what I said and I am already here in the house … she feels so empty … empties like my life …
 

I am not going to become sad … I will think that positive … I must try to be well …
 

I did the cleaning of the house … extracted things that it was already not occupying. I gave clothes of my uncles to the poor persons who were living close to the house. I know that they will agree with my election …
 

Later I did a little of exercise since I lack for doing … had shower and to change to me to one Mickey's pajamas that buys today … went to my room and remained completely asleep after putting the head in the pillow.
 

Now almost three years have already happened since I have been in the university. I have friends here and they are entertaining. I have worked half a shift to help me with the expenses of the house. The tasks and the university life keeps me busy … only I lack one year to finish my studies … now I have twenty-four years of age, almost twenty-five years … nevertheless. I have matured more … eh been person in charge in my things and now I feel good …
 

I even miss them … but eh understood.

It is a moment to go to classes and to continue with my routine life.
 

Not long ago buy a bicycle to move of the house the university and of the university … almost I do not go out to the house greatly … since the tasks do not allow it to me. On having come to the university, I put my bike where same.
 

I raise the stairs and I am for getting to my lounge … but in that I listen to many murmurs in the corridors.
 

“they already listened to that …”
 

“if … the people of the first year one is said that they will come to do a visit to us …”

“if that is true … then we must see the y girls who avenge and let's give ourselves a good glance …”
 

My partners are quite anxious of these pupils of the first year … anyway there they.
 

I was direct to my chair and I took seat. Wait a moment while the teacher was entering and I do not spend a lot of time when I come.
 

It began our class and it was so busy that I did not listen to the boos and whistles of any partners who were drooling for any girls … as always.
 

“class … today we have visits …”
 

I directed my attention pass and I saw several boys and girls who were bringing notebooks in its hands, meeting each of us. It seemed as if they were studying us …
 

“are these boys here … because they will choose one of you to be its leader of a work, that its teacher gave them like test … please to treat them well … in agreement?”
 

“if gentleman”
 

“ok … well boys … choose its group chiefs …”
 

The pupils who were at the head agreed and they were choosing to its elect ones.
 

It was paying attention to each of them … until I saw a girl looking … it is strange … but I feel different …
 

She spoke to me and for opposite me.
 

She apparently and on having seen its way of dressing …, it seems to be of money … it was taking a few meshes that were covering its long legs, black color hiding to be of skin … with a yellow blouse, leaving its free shoulders … and a few heels of the same color as the blouse.
 

“hello … I would like that you were my partner …”
 

I looked at it to the eyes and agreed with the head.

“ok …”
 

I got up of my seat and pressed my hand hard.
 

“a lot of taste … I am Kwon yuri”
 

She returned the greeting.
 

“a lot of taste yuri-shi, my name is Im Yoona …”
 

She I smile a little and I saw that she was taking something more in its notebook … apparently I notice my look and teach myself what it was bringing.
 

“this is my project yuri-shi … I hope that it should help me to complete it”
 

“will I treat and will do my best effort … that is?”
 

“good … this is a base to put right here some buns that I must put in two days …”
 

“two days?. . . ”
 

She felt with the head.
 

“then we will work both two days …”
 

“this way it is yuri-shi …”
 

“very well yoona-shi … emmm … I feel uncomfortable a little … you can call me yuri if you want … I do not like very much the formalities”
 

“but … is it well for you, if I say to him unnie?”
 

"much better"
 

“well … unnie”
 

“this way it is better … well say to me, that you want materials -“
 

“well class now when they stopped being chosen already, the pupils of the first year it is time to go to its classes lounge … its teacher them waits that … they will be able to be with its leaders further on”

I saw that the pupils of the first year went away where it must be its lounge … leaving to yoona almost the last one to go away …
 

“unnie we will meet in the exit …“
 

“it is well”
 

With that she went away and some partners did signs to him of call me a baby … they do not let through any opportunity. She only under the head and it went out of the place.
 

The class spent very rapidly … the truth almost it was night when my classes finally ended.
 

Take my things and I went away … I do not believe that yoona-shi so much time has waited for me, to see on the project.
 

Without looking at the sides I went out of the classes lounge and I was straight up to my bicycle.
 

I took the insurance from him and it was for going away when he listens to a few heels almost running.
 

Do not pay attention and I began to pedal.
 

“uniiiieeee. ”
 

Roll over and it was yoona-shi running up to where it was … it is surprising that it does not fall down with similar heels that it brings positions. I stopped when I realized that it even kept on pedalling.
 

She came to put a hand in my shoulder and volume angers … it was waved for running up to where it was …
 

“I thought that you had gone away yoona-shi … he breathes deeply calm …”
 

I said to him how I helped him to maintain the balance. She denied with the head …
 

“not. It is. That. I … not … me … was … unni … and. “
 

Pobrecita … pants in search of air …
 

“ok … allow me to help you …”

I said to him going out of my bike and saw a bank it surrounds …
 

“we go to that you take seat …”
 

She agreed even breathing cut off … we were and I her sat … she even was breathing panting but it was already less.
 

“I feel it, for making you run … I did not believe that you were enserio here”
 

She I look at myself and I could see something of perspiration in its front.
 

“it is well … I was waiting for you that a lot of time … I did not believe that your classes were spending many hours … unnie”
 

“I did not believe a beginning … sometimes either I have them longer … and other short times … this way the university life is a yoona-shi”
 

“unnie say to me yoona …”
 

“well yoona …”
 

She I smile once again.
 

“good you you might to see gone to your house … there is too much late to be to out of house”
 

“do not worry unnie … I am already well … my parents will not notice that I am at home … they work up to much late and almost they do not put attention to me … really always eh been alone …”
 

That badly to know that thing about she … I believed that it was so close to its parents … but I see that the appearances cheat.
 

“I am sorry to know that …”
 

“like handyman unnie it is well … I wanted to wait for you because I do not want to get bored to be at all ways … also I want to meet you better and to agree with my project”
 

“it sounds well yoona … but I believe that it is too much late for this … tomorrow it will be another day and almost I have no classes like today”
 

She did a stew.
 

“but I want to be more time with you unnie …”
 

This stew … aarrggg … that is doing to me.

“but you must go to your house yoona”

In that I listened to a stomach croaking.
 

Gggrrrrhhhh.
 

“I believe that not unnie … I am hungry …”
 

“then I will take you to your house … say to me where it is”
 

“not unnie, I do not want to go to house. ”
 

“but -“
 

One listen to another croaking.
 

Ggrrrr ….
 

It was my stomach.
 

“I believe that also unnie it is hungry … do not worry unnie … I buy the meal … only I do not want that you take me to my house … I will be alone … as always …”
 

It did a sad face and I felt discomfort in my interior … I know how the difference one feels … the fact is that she, if it has parents and I not.
 

“it is well … come we go”
 

I said to him how I got up and hoped that she should stop and to go away to look for meal.
 

She cheered up immediately and linked its arm with mine.
 

Did its act make me feel currents of electricity in all my body … that is happening to me …?
 

“you annoying truth unnie?”
 

“not … we go that I keep on listening to your angry stomach”
 

“YAH!!!”
 

Jejejejejeje

We were up to my bicycle and I mounted it … she did not know what to do.
 

“only put behind me and fight loudly …”
 

I said to him since I taught him a seat behind mine … it is where normally I put my rucksack or other things … but this day will be its seat.
 

“do not we fall down unnie?”
 

He said once it was behind me and put its arms in my waist …
 

“is not it it … ready? …”

 

“if unnie …”
 

“well, then we go for meal!!!”
 

I said how I began to pedal leaving behind the university and saying good night to that of safety, which always greets me.
 

During the way I felt its head in my back … and pressing its grip … of sure debit to be afraid.
 

“are you well yoona?”
 

I said a little panting because I take half an hour and we do not find a place opened to eat.
 

“if unnie … only hungry …”
 

“it is well yoona, soon we will find something … and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter