Final~

Struggles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH KIM JINHWAN COME HERE YOU LITTLE IDIOT.” A little short girl with blue hair said chasing a boy around with a shoe.

            “YAH KIM JINNIE IS THAT THE WAY YOU TALK TO YOUR BROTHER AISH DIDN’T EOMMA TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS?” The girl, otherwise known as Jinnie, was chasing her younger brother around a practice room because he had taken a picture of her and showed it to his bandmates even though she didn’t meet them or know of them because of her job. Jinhwan, who was slowing down opened the door and bolted.  Jinnie quickly aimed her shoe and through it at her brother hitting him straight in the head and knocking him over.

            “BAM NOW YOU ARE MINE KIM JINHWAN.”

            Jinnie’s P.O.V

I slowly walked towards my brother who was on the floor in pain because of my shoe that hit him. Before I could grab him I felt hands around my waist pulling me away.

            “Yah Nam Taehyun put me down.” I said flailing in my boyfriend’s arms. I heard a faint ‘thanks hyung’ coming from Jinhwan as he smirked at me. Once I was put down I quickly scrambled looking around to see where I was.

            “Oh look its Jinnie.” I heard the familiar voice of Mino, which made me realize I was in Winner’s practice room.

            “Hello Mino-oppa.” I said smiling at him before sitting in Taehyun’s lap.  I looked around the room and saw all of the boys on the floor messing around with eachother.

            “Wait.” I said standing up and looking at the door. All of the boys looked at me realizing something.

            “Jinnie don’t-“ I bolted out the door and ran into iKon’s practice room.  Once, I opened the door I saw the shocked faces of who I think were Jinhwan’s members.

            “JINHWAN YOU ARE DEAD.” I said tackling him and grabbing his hair making him wrestle around with me. After a few minutes I ended up in Jinhwan’s lap staring at the other members of iKon.

            “Well I am Kim Jinnie, or Jinhwan’s older sister.” I heard a chuckle then saw Bobby smile,

            “We know who our sunbaes or Noona, but you did shock us by running in here and tackling our hyung.” I smiled sheepishly and adjusted my hat before looking at my phone, which was vibrating. I answered the phone and put it on speaker quietly mouthing to the other boys to be quiet.

            “YAH JINNIE DIDN’T WE TELL YOU TO STOP GOING AND TRYING TO MURDER YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER. IT’S JUST A PICTURE IT’S NOT LIKE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR HOOBAE’S SO.” I laughed and ended the call ignoring my leader and Unnie’s annoyed tone.

            “And that my young friends was the sweetheart of Life Lee Haerin.” All the boys died laughing at the change of attitude from one of the cutest members in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter