Chapter 2

A walk to remember Eunhae ver. (Hiatus for now)

Hyuk pov. 

Today my mom woke me up, i would say a little violently, actually i dont blame her. It was saturday and i had to go to school to give the special lessons to kids from the other school, i really didnt like the fact that i have to wake up at saturday and teach someone who i dont even know. Thats not the only thing why i dont want to go there, after yesterday and the selection of the roles I was really confused...Wanna know why? Yes the teacher gave me one of the main roles. How can I possibly do that? Has she gone mad? I don't know how I will manage that. And that's not entirely everything..yes its Lee Donghae the one with whom i went to kindergarten and the one that always, every year ends up in the same class as me, he plays one of the main role too... I don't know what this will do to my reputation. What will my friends say, when they find out I am playing in a play and with a guy? Maybe it doesn't bother him as much as me, he has his own friends that supports him in everything he do, but I don't think my friends will take it that lightly. And today I will have to see him again, cause he goes helping the kids every weekend, so I guess I will see him quite often. Sometimes i think that maybe i shouldn't be so harsh to him, but i can't help it. He just doesn't fit in my world or so i think. Ah I shouldn't be worrying about that now I have to go.

I made my way to the bus station, when the bus arrived i didn't expect that i would feel a little scared or more anxious, i was just asking myself why it had to be me. I don't want to teach kids i don't even know...."I'm screwed" i tought.

Hae pov. 

Today was like any other day. Like always i would wake up and go to school help the slower learn new things. I like helping people, it's making me feel more alive. I want to do many things, i want to find true love, but i promised myself that I can't fall in love. I'm afraid that when i find someone whom i will love, then he will leave me because of my disease. It's the worst thing that can happen to me. Everyday i try to live to my fullest and that's why i will try to befriend with someone i don't like, it may sound weird but it's on my things to-do list and i want to be able to try everything i listed here before my time comes. And so I have decided to try befriend with Hyukjae and when I found out yesterday that we will act together I tought it may be a good opportunity. Well I have to start with something right? So I tought of ways to get closer to him, maybe like talk to him when we are practicing or helping him a little. Yeah I know it's quite challenging. Let's be honest, he may not seem like a kind person, but I believe that there is something nice in everyone, even if they don't show it that much. So be prepared Hyukjae, I wanna know what kind of a person you really are, because I don't believe you are that bad.

 


Hi... I know it's short, but I promised that I will continue with this story If I find the time to it.... I finally had a little spare time, so I decided I could write something... I don't know when I will post another chapter and I am really sorry for that. But like before I promise to find time again someday and write another chapter. So please bear with me. *and now I'm gonna find a place where I can hide, because it's freaking short*......:-(