Will you?

My heart belongs to you

Sehun: Kris hyung what does noona like?

Kris: Sehun which noona are you talking about?

Sehun: my one and only favorite noona.

Kris was going to say you have a lot of favorite noonas but he knew who the maknae was talking about.

Kris: Amber likes basketball

Sehun: duh I know that. We always play together. I meant part from basketball.

Kris: why are you asking me?

Sehun: because noona seems like she's closets to you so I thought you might know a lot about her.

Kris: sorry maknae. We're close but Amber don't tell me personal stuff. She git Kyungsoo for that.

I frowned as he told me that. Noona is close to Kyungsoo omma? I never knew that. Lucky Omma is close with her while I'm trying my best to even look at her without going crazy.

Kris: why you wanna know anyways sehunnie?

Kai: hyung you don't know???

Sehun: Kai nooooooo

Too late..

Kai: Sehun is dating Amber noona. You NEVER knew?

Kris: what?!?!? When?? Sehun!!!!

Sehun tried to look innocent as possible. He didn't mean to keep it from his hyung.

Sehun: noona didn't want you to know. Oops.

There goes his life. 

Kris: and why not?

Sehun: hmmmm because...

Kyungsoo: because she knows how you will react.

Kris: where do you guys keep popping up from?? 

Sehun: sorry hyung.

Kris: I feel betrayed...

And he pretend to cry.

Suho: stop it duizhang it's not pretty.

Kris: seriously where do you guys keep popping out from?

Sehun left his hyungs and went to have a chat with Kyungsoo hyung.

Sehun: hyung...

Kyungsoo: yes? Are you hungry sehunnie?

Sehun: no I wanted to ask you about Amber noona. Kris hyung says you're close with her.

Kyungsoo: that's true. So what you want to know?

Sehun: does noona like flowers?

Kyungsoo: of course she does. But on my on special occasion. Why?

Sehun: I wanted to ask her on a date for our five months anniversary.

Kyungsoo: already that long?

Sehun nodded. He couldn't believe it either. It has already been five months since Amber accepted his confession. He enjoyed every moment.

That day when they had free time he went to the fkower shop to buy roses for Amber.

A reporter had been watching Amber and him ever since SM town and he was suspicious of their relationship. Others were too but gave up since Amber was close with many guys but he wants giving up on this one. If he could prove something his boss would pay him loads!

He took photos and went on to follow Sehun.

Sehun: noona meet me at our usual place.

Amber POV

Finally he calls me. Im scared. He's been ignoring me since this morning. Did I do something wrong?

Amber told Victoria she was heading out to see Sehun to which Victoria replied I need a boyfriend too making amber laugh.

Sehun: noona you look beautiful as always.

Amber blushed. All though he says it everyday it never failed to make her blush. 

That day they ate a picnic and went year gazing not knowing they were being followed.

Amber and Sehun spotted on a romantic date. Will they confirmed?

Ambe and Sehun had no choice but to confirm it. Other wise they will be fired. They did get a lot of  scolding from their manager and leaders but it was worth it for love. 

When fans found out they were ecstatic. Everywhere you went you could see Hunber couple pictures. Little things like that made them smile.

Already been a her since they announced their relationship to the public. There we r small fights here and there when they were jealous but other than that they were doing great. Sehun was getting greedy. He wanted Amber all for him. He knew how.

It was during EXO performance Call Me Baby when he put his plan to work.

Sehun: shhh..

The crowds were wondering why they stopped. 

Sehun: I have a favor to ask. Can you help me?

Fans: yes!!

Sehun: great can you guys sing will you marry me?

Fans: yes!!

EXO members dragged Amber onto the stage while the crowd sang the song. She was confused.

Fans: and I said will you marry me?

Amber was in the verge of tears when she heard that. She knew where this was going.

Sehun got down on one knee.

Sehun: Amber ever since I saw you I knew I was I love despite me being young. Every time I saw you with other guys I wanted to make them go way. I wanted you all to myself. And that came true when you accepted me. Now will you accept me again? Amber I love you with all my heart will you marry me?

Fans: say yes!!

Amber: y-yes!!

And they kissed. 

 

The end!!