prologue

Beautiful Nightmare

“ Kwon Ji Yong, you’re one of the most powerful Vampires , and you want to exchange that power, just for a person ?”

“ It’s not a person, it’s about Seungri, my Seungri.”

“ You’re just as crazy as usual. This exchange, I accept. But, with one more condition.”

“ God, you’re as funny as ever. Tell me, what do you want to play ?”

“ I’m going to take all your and your Seungri’s memories about the previous  life away. The next life, you and he won’t remember each other at all.”

“ Well, well, you want to play with me this way ? Alright, but I also have my condition in this game. You can only take away Seungri’s memory. The first moment I meet him in the next life, I’m going to take back all my memories about him and our love.”

“ So, you want to have a one-side love again and again ? Kwon Ji Yong, you’re too confident. You believe your Seungri will love you back ? with your and his characters in the next life , I don’t think so.”

“ It’s none of your business, God. Seungri’s mine. And it’s enough.”

“ Alright, I’m waiting for this play, when you can die in his hand once again, Kwon Ji Yong.”

“ Hahaha, love, the love to kill and be killed. It’s us.”

--------

Lee Seungri, a policeman was chasing after a criminal.

“ Stop right there !! I tell you, stop or I’ll shoot you !!!”

However, from a dark valley, a pair of hands reached out and held him tightly. Seungri struggled but it was no use, the owner of the hands, was so strong. And then Seungri heard laughing voice near his ears. A hot breath was so near his ears, like the person wanted to kiss him.

 

“ Be mine.”

Found you.

You’re back to my arms again.

Kwon Ji Yong looked at the eyes of Seungri and he smiled.

Over thousand years, here we are, Seungri.

Love me.

Love me.

Seungri, you must love me.

Kwon Ji Yong slowly kissed Seungri’s neck, opened his mouth to show his teeths, and gently bit his neck.

Like thousand years ago, Kwon Ji Yong had bit Seungri, turned him into a Vampire, and tied Seungri to his life forever.

Again,

This gesture,

This ceremony,

Seungri.

You’re mine.

--------

“ Let me go !!”

“ Kwon Ji Yong, let me go !!”

“ Why ?”

“ Why ?”

“ Why did I have to meet you ?”

“ Why did you have to take anything away from me ?”

“ Why’s me ?”

“ Why ???”

Kwon Ji Yong only smiled. He took Seungri’s hand and slowly knelt down in front of Seungri. He kissed Seungri’s hand and talked softly.

“ It has to be you. It must to be you. Always and forever. Ever.

Seungri, you’re mine.”

----------

“ I’ll kill you, Kwon Ji Yong.”

“ I’ll definitely kill you, Kwon Ji Yong.”

Kwon Ji Yong smiled brightly.

“Seungri, I love you. To have you, I can do anything. Anything. Even..my life, I give it to you.”

So familiar.

Seungri hugged his head, this scene, those words, he has heard it , he has seen it, somewhere.

Over thousand year ago….

Love, to kill, and be killed.

---------

“ You’re my bad romance”.

“ You’re my beautiful nightmare.”

“ You’re…

Kwon Ji Yong,

You’re

Mine.”