Prologue

Spending the Days

Life is a suffering, so it and savor every last moment.

-J.Flawless

 

          Prologue

     I stared at the mirror, searching for answers I know it couldn’t give. ------Of course since it’s a mirror how could it talk?
 I don’t know how to interpret what I feel right now. 
It’s the start of a whole new school year. It’s the start of high school, THE START OF freaking HELL!
Well, ever since I stepped into the hell-ish grounds of the worst facility -----Except for THE hospital I have ever known in this highly polluted world, also known as ‘school.’
 I’ve been known for as the ‘bullied’, the ‘class nerd’, the ‘random guy’, the ‘weirdo’ Since Middle School.
But HELL d-o-I-care, this year everything’s going to change.  This year imma be on top yo! Imma be the sickest, the toughest, the cruellest known jock in town, girls will swarm over me, Pe- … Wait I think I heard mums voice echoing near the door, “Kevin Park! Hurry up or you’re going to be late for school!” I took one last glance at the mirror, an intense one for sure. Then came my ‘cowardness’ saying, “or maybe not.”
     Grabbing my almost empty black and blue striped jansport bag, I rushed out of my humble chamber and was off to the common room of the Parks Society also known as ‘The Great Kitchen of the Great Mum’. 
When I reached the dining table I grabbed a sandwich and pulled myself a carton of orange juice, gulped everything up, almost taste like barf by the way, but hey who doesn’t do that?----Obviously everyone except me and aliens or maybe a caveman, well you get the point.
After the humongous meal (that my surprisingly still-average stomach absorbed…) I kissed mum &dad goodbye. Then mom hugged me, really tight, “okay… mum, you didn’t need to hug… me … that, uhhm tight.” I said stuttering at the end (when I say tight I really mean hella T.I.G.H.T. It hurts being in the middle of the sibling line sigh) “Take care honey.” She said finally letting me go. “Don’t try to be a loser!” My so caring sister shouted with a hint of laughter. “And a wimp,” added my amazing ---see the exaggeration big brother, then seconded by my angelic little brother ---again the exaggeration
     Some part of me actually thinks that they have a point, so I’d rather listen to my AMAZING brothers’, and CARING sisters’ wise advise and try not to be a wimp, and a loser, ---wise words from my siblings
 
There are some perks if your house is just 5 blocks near the school is that, I don’t need to drive to school causing less money and arrive not a minute too late.
But, there are just some ‘people’ that like messing up your morning by being a total jerk but gladly that didn’t happen. Sigh I spoke to soon, speaking of the devils (with thornier horns than Lucifer itself).
     Just like in most random Loser meets jock movies, you know those scenes in which the jock usually says ‘what’s up loser”. Or just throw something random at you to totally piss you off and ruin your sudden morning-self-prep-talk.
     And it goes so much like this: A yellow Lamborghini drives by and literally aimed the water gun at your face and shouted “Headshot! See ya, Nerd.” In a freakingishly---if there were such word Old country style way ---while he was certainly wearing a cowboy hat and some clothes I never have seen of. And totally drove past you.
     Still my eyes are wet and closed due to the sudden encounter of ‘sheriff Lambo’ and his great aim at my poor flawless face. Well at least I wore my lucky black shart which read sheriff and is now totally mocking me.
 
                                                                  B9IuQurCcAI7Yp9.jpg
                      This is what Luke looks like in this scene
 
     I wiped the remaining water in my face with my palm then proceeded walking to school.
     I went inside the freaking school and when I arrived at the schools main hall way in which our lockers were located my eyes caught a glimpse of the prettiest goddess I have ever seen in the state of California, Krystal Jung. I stared at her for a moment while I was putting my stuff in my locker and she was talking to her friends, then…
     POW! I couldn’t see anything. My eyesight was blurry all I can hear were students cheering and sounds of footsteps.
     I woke up inside an al l white room, and heard the doctor saying, “Son were so sorry to inform you but it was so sudden that we discovered a tumor in your brain, and it was there for several months now.” Without such emotion of course, then he added, “You’ll die, in exactly three days.”
And he was gone.
I lay in bed staring at the ceiling.
 
Life has such a way to start my day, I chuckled.