Final

Him & Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae Hyungwon wasn’t joking when he would kiss her if she rejected him. He knew she was lying; he knew her all too well.

She was trapped by him; his slender fingers held her chin slowly, his right arm were above her head. She gulped nervously as his eyes stared at her so intensely, lovingly.

She too, knew him all too well. The way his eyes looked at her, it meant there was no way out. No way from here or his life. His fingers caressed her cheek, softly, while his arm brought her closer to his body.

He gave a final grin at her before smashed his lips onto hers. His lips moved sloppily on her, tasting every bit of her sweet lips. He brought her closer and closer, till no more space was between the two bodies. The girl tiptoed to kiss those luscious lips that loved hers as well.

“Hyungwon” She moaned, feeling those cold fingers on her bare waist.

“Yes?” His fingers teasingly moved upwards, nearer to her s. Hyungwon bit the girl’s lips, making her gasped. His tongue entered, taking control of her. She failed to dominate, but gosh, Chae Hyungwon was getting things hotter for her.

She didn’t expect this to happen, especially when they were just friends of their friend. They never talked to each other, but they always analyzed each other.

Hyungwon was the quiet one but the observant one. He always knew what to do, and everything he does seemed so effortless. Something she envies the most.

The girl was definitely his competition, her quiet personality always matched with his. And not to mention, how her eyes always look at everything, an obvious trait that she was an observer as well. Hyungwon didn’t really care about her that much until his friend always bring her to their hang out.

Slowly, each day, they always fight, silently.

Like how the order of books should be when their friend, Minhyuk, asked them to arrange them.

“It should be according to alphabetical order” Hyungwon mumbled beside her. The girl furrowed her eyebrows to the books, as if she was looking at him.

“I think Minhyuk prefers it by colours”

She could hear Hyungwon sighed furiously, before the human presence beside her was gone. She smiled to herself, picking up the books according to colours.

 

“You know you shouldn’t bring her when it’s called boys hang out” Hyungwon said, grumpily sitting on the couch.

“She said she’s here to prepare the popcorns, chill” Minhyuk answered, switching on the TV. “I noticed you talk a lot when it comes to her” Wonho appeared from the door, taking a seat on floor, finally facing the younger boy.

Hyungwon was immediately disgusted when Wonho showed an obvious grin saying ‘do you like her?’.

“No, I don’t like her” Hyungwon rolled his eyes, throwing a near pillow towards Wonho. A feminine scream from the older guy made the other five boys shook their heads.

“I didn’t even say anything, god, you don’t have to throw the pillow at me” Wonho mentioned, fixing his hair.

“You both sound like a bunch of girls” Kihyun pointed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter