1. A cold-hearted boy

Hot and Cold

Hello, my name is (your name). I just moved to school in Seoul, because now my father's office moved in Seoul. Today is my first day study in Sanghwa high school. Yes, I will be a student in 2-1. So, i just follow my homeroom teacher. I'm a bit nervous but i hope i can get a new friends in here. My homeroom teacher into the classroom, and I waited at the front door with feel a bit nervous. 

"Good morning everyone, today our class have a new transfer student. Please be nice with her. (Your name), please come in"  my homeroom teacher called me to get into the classroom. I stepped into the classroom. All the students in this class look at me, except that one students, he's busy reading a book. "(Your name), you can sit in that chair" my homeroom teacher pointing towards an empty chair. 

I walked to my desk. I'm very confused, why all girls in this class look at me? I pulled my chair and sit down. "Wow, she's lucky to sit next to him. I'm so envy" a girl next to my desk whispered to her friend. I glanced at my friend desk. "Hello, nice to meet you" I tried to greet him, but he was still reading his book. Gosh! Am I just ignored?. "Excuse me.." I tried to greet him again. Finally he turned to me. "Why? I'm not a deaf, i can hear you" he looked at me with a cold stare and went back to reading his book. Geez, he's very annoying! I'm just want try to be a good friends, but why his attitude like that to me?.

It feels like i want a step on his foot, but i tried to be patient. Suddenly the girl in front of me gave a paper folds, and i open and read it. "Hello, I'm Ye Eun. I hope you can be patient with him. His attitude is like that with all girls. the name "Park Bo Gum", he is our class president. I'll tell you about him later". It wasn't just me who thinks so. Well, I re-focus on the lesson. 

**********************

An hour passed and the first lesson was over. "(Your name), please come here for a while" my homeroom teacher called my name, and I walk and forward facing my homeroom teacher. "It's your first day in this school. So, i'll ask the class president to guide you to see all facilty in this school" my homeroom my homeroom teacher explains while calling class president.

Wait? class president? I looked back, that boy stood up and walked to the front classroom. "Park Bo Gum, please guide her to see all facility in this school" the homeroom teacher tell it to him, and he nods. "Yes mam. Hey, let's follow me" he said with that stare, the same as before I greet him. Well, I must follow this cold-hearted boy.