Never take the stairs

Elevator hook-ups

The only thing Jiyong wanted was to buy an ice cream, so why the hell was he stuck in this elevator with his unbelievable good looking upstairs neighbor. 

 

It all started with his massive craving for an ice cream cone, 'well I'll just go to the ice cream shop just around the corner' he thought to himself 'nothing bad can happen right' wrong, he was now stuck in this piece of garbage of an elevator with his extremely good looking neighbor to be exact his crush for a few months now.

 'God I hate this elevator' Jiyong thought 

Jiyong shifted uncomfortably towards the remote buttons and started practically hitting it with his fingers "guess we're stuck" 'oh god why the hell did I just stated the obvious', his cheeks turned ruby red in realisation of his embarrassing remark. " I guess we are" stated the cute neighbor "we might as well introduce ourselves, my name is Youngbae nice to meet you, yours?" He smiled  "I'm Jiyong nice to meet you too" he also smiled " so I guess we have to wait for someone to get us out, and I bet that's gonna take a while" Jiyong stated " Yeah I guess so too, so what floor do you live on?" " the tenth, how about you?" Jiyong already knew but didn't want to seem like a creepy stalker in his first meeting " oh, I live above you, on the eleventh floor" he smiled. Youngbae started looking around before settling his small body to the ground he patted his left in motion to get Jiyong to sit next to him 'he is so cute' Jiyong thought to himself 'control yourself jiyong' his inner voice said, and sat down next to Youngbae "ahh Seungri is gonna be so mad" Youngbae said to himself "so where were you heading to?" " I was only going to the ice cream shop around the corner for an ice cream, you?" he asked back" I was going to a dance competition with my best friend and possible future murderer " he laughed out them let out a long sigh "you dance?" Jiyong asked which was possibly a stupid question but Jiyong tends to be akward around people he is attracted to "yes it's my main job actually you might even see me in videos" he grinned " oh thats really amazing really" Jiyong  stated "well if you want and don't have anything else to do, you can come with me, if we make it out on time and if I survive Seungri's homicide" he asked " really?? You wouldn't mind me going?" "Not at all I really like your personality" he smiled, Jiyong  smiled back at him and started to notice every single detail in Youngbae, like his unatrully pink hair, pink plumped lips and beautiful eyes that made his face so much child like, Youngbae started blushing as he felt Jiyong's eyes on him "mmm so how about you, what do you do for a living?" Youngbae asked 'I stalk cute looking upstairs neighbor Jiyong thought to himself "well I consider myself a composer" he answered "oh I would really love to hear some of your songs" Youngbae said.

 

Then all of a sudden the elevator made a slight jump and Youngbae decided to stand up and Jiyong followed his action "guess we're getting out sooner then I thought" said Youngbae that exact same moment the elevator made bigger movement making Youngbae fall right into Jiyong, make Jiyong grab him right in time, Youngbae lifted his head to stare at Jiyong, Jiyong was in a daze looking at him and didn't waste any time in grabbing his chin and peck his lips "I'm so sorry Youngbae, I didn't mea-" he felt hands bringing his head down and soon afterwards soft lips against his  own, Jiyong was in heaven kissing Youngbae's soft lips, soon afterwards he started to want more and grabbed Youngbae's waist to bring him closer Jiyong Youngbae's lower lip asking for permission which Youngbae gladly granted, that's where Jiyong lost it Youngbae tasted so sweet like cotton candy he didn't want to ever let this go, but Youngbae pulled away gasping for air "I really wanted to do that sense I saw you" he stated out of breath "glad the feeling is mutual" Jiyong said with a million dollar grin " I'm really glad that I didn't take the stairs and that we have a really ty

 elevator" Youngbae giggled "I'm glad too" said Jiyong.

 

recconnecting their lips back together at that same moment the elevator door opened "ohh umm sorry to interrupt your moment, but you guys are now free to go" the apartment manger said Jiyong and Youngbae pulled away and started to laugh and soon afterwards left the amazing and lovely elevator hand in hand.

 

'God I love this elevator' Jiyong thought 

 

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this cringe worthy fic, promise it's the first and last fic I'll ever write