Finding True Love Part 1

A Message ... From Love [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hyesung is a radio personality working at the local TV station. His radio program, A Message For You, is a talk show where Hyesung talk about recent issues in the society, play songs he recommend, and lastly, the listeners can call into the show and talk to the host. His listeners are typically young adults and the frequent topic of discussion usually involves the listener's work, friends, family and love.

However, tonight, the host is in for a surprise when he picks up the call from his listener and a young voice appears on the other line.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sammie Lee and I am a 5 year-old girl." A naive and young voice states.

Hyesung is slightly surprised that he has a listener so young. 

"Oh Annyeong Sammie. Thank you for calling into our show. Although I must say I'm surprised that our program has such a young listener like you." Hyesung said.

Giggles can be heard on the other line.

"Your name is not a typical Korean name." Hyesung continued. "Are you by any chance, a foreigner or was born abroad?"

"Annyo." The little girl replied. "I was born in Korea but my daddy studied in the U.S. so he named me with an English name."

Hyesung nodded his head and answered, "Ah! I see! So Sammie, tell me what are you calling about tonight?"

A short pause occurred and Hyesung could hear the little girl sigh on the other side of the line. 

"I - I," The little girl was slightly stuttering. "I want to find a lover for my daddy!"

Hyesung widened his eyes at the little girl's surprising announcement.

"Omo?" The pretty host said. "Why do you want to find somebody for your daddy?"

"Hmmm actually, Daddy isn't my daddy. I have never seen my parents due to a car accident. Uncle Andy is my mommy's younger brother. He says they went to heaven and he became my new daddy." The little girl explained.

Hyesung nodded his head in reply. "Ah I see. Your daddy must be a wonderful guy."

Sammie, upon hearing Hyesung's compliments, clapped her hands happily and replied, "Yes daddy is a great guy! He cooks so yummy and can do all the house work. But daddy has to work so har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter