Final

The Nice Friend Named Kim Jongdae

 

If only I had listened to my best friend, Kim Jongdae, my homework must have been done since yesterday but because of my bad behaviour, I had to stand outside the class as a punishment from Biology teacher for not doing the homework. I was the only student who standing outside the class and trying to catch the new subtopic taught by the teacher inside. I felt embarrassed when some students and teachers who walked passed my class gave me weird looks and giggled. I tried not to care about it and give a full attention to the teacher in the class but when hot good-looking sunbaes walked pass by, I could not hide my face and my cheecks which were burning red because I was too embarrassed. Kim Jongdae who realized about that, was giving me a pity look and encouraging smile which make his lip turned to kitty's curl (that was my fav part!) from the inside of the class. Starting from that, I made a promise to myself that I will finish my homeworks before the due date.

 

 

When the Biology class ended, I came in to the class and took my seat beside Kim Jongdae. I released a heavy sigh as I felt tired standing for 2 hours outside the class. Kim Jongdae gave me a pat at the back to comfort me. Then, he handed me his notebook. He told me to copy the notes and study the subtopic at home. I gave him a thankful smile and felt grateful to have a best friend like him. I did not spend recess eating but copying Kim Jongdae's notes. I copied and wrote as fast as I could since I have only 20 minutes before the next teacher arrived. I could not understand a single thing about the subtopic and told Kim Jongdae about it. Then, he asked me to come to his house to study together. I agreed about it and thanked him.

 

 

On our way to his house, Kim Jongdae bought me bubble tea (it is reminded me of Oh Sehun^^). He said that he wanted to brighten my day since I had received a punishment at school today. I felt relieved and happy by drinking bubble tea. We were also bought some snacks. At his house, Kim Jongdae explained and taught me as much as he could since he is not the Biology teacher. He tried his best as he is a top of student in class and Biology is his favorite subject. I also tried my best to understand everything and asked many questions to him. Luckily, he answered all of the questions and both of us were happy for that. Then, we completed Biology homework together and I went home after having dinner with Kim Jongdae's family.

 

 

Before sleep, I reviewed the subtopic and finished other homework. I had listened to Kim Jongdae's advice. I have to finish my homework before I surf the internet until midnight. Kim Jongdae was right. I should not waste my time on the internet and complete homework as my first priority. I sent him a message through my cellphone that I thanked him for today and felt grateful for having him as my friend with a smile emoticon. Then, he replied as he said that was a small matter and thanked me too with a wink emoticon. I will never regret being his friend since we were in the same kindergarten. He is my best friend forever. 

 

 

The next day, I showed him that I had completed my homework and Kim Jongdae gave a big clap. He wished me congratulations with his big smile. I felt proud of myself. At the recess, I gave him a meal that I brought from home. I made his favorite food; tuna kimbap and eggrolls with my mother's help as my thanks to him. He was very happy and ate the meal well. I felt so blessed for having him as a best friend.

(663 words)

 

 

 

Author's note:

So cliche right? ㅠㅠ 

I edited a little bit so it is more suitable for aff ^^

Do comments and let me know how you feel about this story. I really need you comments to improve my writing skills. 

Thanks for those who read my story! I love you guys~ Saranghaja!!!!<---suho's voice XD

Sorry again for any grammatical errors and typos.

XOXO