Chapter 1

All About Love

“Noona! Where’s my new socks?” Sehun shouted at his sister who is busy preparing their breakfast in the kitchen. The routine has been like this since the younger one started his college. His sister keeps misplacing his things somewhere in the house and he has no choice but to scold her every time. But of course he loves her no less. His patience is not really long but when it comes to people who he really treasures, he can’t help it so he tries to understand and say sorry right afterwards. This scenario was just like the old times.

 

“Ah…wait! I think it’s in the second drawer of your cabinet. It’s the black one right?” Her sister shouted back after flipping two eggs on the pan.

 

“Yes. That’s it. Thanks but please refrain arranging my things in my room arasseo? It will benefit both of us. Love ya!” Sehun replied and he received a huff from her noona and some mumbled words that the younger surely didn’t hear. Sehun finished preparing himself and started going down a few minutes later. When he entered the kitchen, he saw his sister sitting beside the sink by a stool with her back facing the younger. He knows already what it means so he slowly went to her secretly.

 

The beautiful lady that is clueless upon an intruder’s arrival shrieked and groan after realizing her brother just picked her ears. Because of the pain in her ears that looks like a tomato now, she turned around and start shouting and complaining while trying to pinch her brother’s stomach and arms.

 

“Yah! How dare you scare me like that? Huh? You even picked my ears and you know I get irritated easily when someone do that!” Another pinch was done but now on Sehun’s nose. The taller of the two made out a groan of pain and starts slapping his sister’s hands. The older stopped when she saw how pink her little brother’s nose is. She giggled.

 

“You little demon! I told you to not get revenge with my nose. Ughh now it’s pink. “His older sister mumbled something like that’s the point of my counter attack stupid. He sent a glare towards his sister and the other shrugged.

 

“You deserve it anyway and don’t you call me a demon. You are probably worse than me! I told you to stop scaring me especially at this early morning.” She said with a pout on her face. The younger couldn’t help but laugh a little and starts hugging his lovely and cute sister. When he received no complain, he knows she’s never mad in the first place.

 

“Taeyeon noona, how can I not notice your not so happy expression? You should know what I meant when I told you to stop arranging or touching my things. I’ve been telling you that for the past 3 years. Don’t take it seriously. I feel sad and worried whenever I see you alone thinking too hard. It’s not good for you remember? I might get a little mad from time to time but you know that I still love you and I understand your condition. Okay?” He gave her a tight hug and the other nodded slowly.

 

“I’m sorry. I just thought that I’m being a burden now. This is the second time that I forgot where I placed your things. First, your snapback then just a little earlier your socks. I know I made you upset. But remember that I love you too since you’re my brother even if you’re a to me sometimes or when you are too overprotective to me that there’s a time I thought you’re Dad.” They both chuckled in the last sentence. Sehun was relieved to know that her sister understands her too especially his attitude.

 

“Well Dad is not here most of the time so I am really obligated to do his job. I’m still thumbs down with your boyfriend though. The only thing that I like about him is that he has money to spend for you and sometimes for me. Giving you a job is just a bonus. He hanged around thrice then it never happened again. I don’t know what he’s so busy with that you rarely see him now. I can see that you’re sad about it but I respect your relationship so I won’t intervene unless it’s necessary.” He gave her a knowing look and the other pinch him in his ears.

 

“You just sounded like Dad right now. Anyway, its 7:20 already so hurry up or you will be late if you don’t leave in the next 5 minutes. Eat fast while I prepare your lunch.” The younger smiled and gave her a nod. After 5 minutes, he finished eating and goes back to his room to get his bag. In less than a minute, he walks towards his noona downstairs.

 

“Taeyeon noona, where did you put my bag?”

 

“Isn’t it in your room?”

 

“No, it’s not there.”

 

“            “

 

“            “

 

 

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“                “

 

“               “

 

 

“NOOONNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

~Well that’s the third hihi~

 

Byun Baekhyun is busy typing on his laptop. It has been a stressful week for him. He had 3 meetings yesterday and later he has another three. Overtime is not new to him because he’d been doing that for more than 3 months now. A cup of hot coffee was placed on his table which was barely touched. He has been distracted for 3 days in a row now that a headache is now forming on his forehead. A guy named Chanyeol is the reason why.

 

He knows his commitment with the guy is not right since he has a girlfriend but from the very first day he lay his eyes on the tall man, a sudden rapid beating of his heart happened. If he has to tie the guy with him or blackmail him, he’ll do it. That is how attracted he is but he will never admit it. It’s better if he suppressed his feelings because it will do less drama.

 

Honestly, he is frustrated. It’s been 3 days but there’s still no any contact with Chanyeol. It’s not like he missed him or something but it’s weird that he didn’t message him even once. He felt quilt for Taeyeon though because he has been neglecting the woman for a few days. Don’t get him wrong, he loves her but there’s something about Chanyeol, the man he just met in a nearby club around Ziluwj Hotel that he can’t help but look for his presence.

 

The clock strikes 13:00 pm and his meeting is about to start. He fixed himself and arrange all the things he needed for the presentation. His secretary, Soyou, knocks on his door and proceeded to enter. She told him that his meeting is about to start in 5 minutes. He nodded at her.

 

“Also, Mr. Byun, the President wants to inform that his nephew is coming back from the mandatory military service and he plans to introduce him to the whole company. A party will be made next Saturday. He advised you to bring a date.”

 

“Okay. Tell his secretary that I’ll bring my girlfriend since he keeps bugging me about her.”

“Noted sir.”

“Good. How about you? Weren’t you advised to bring a date?”

“I was advised sir. I plan to bring my boyfriend. We just got together a few days ago.”

“Ohh. I’m glad you have someone. Be sure to let me meet him.”

“Of course sir.”

Baekhyun gave her a smile.

“That be all sir. Let’s go?”

He checked himself again before entering the conference room with his secretary.

 

 

Day after day, Luhan wonder why he is so lucky. He is rich, handsome, smart, loved by many people and most of all manly. He is like perfection in the eyes of the student body on his school. Being the son of Ziluwj Enterprise’s President gave him a lot of benefits. He has a porch car, own condominium, black card and other things that rich people have. There’s one thing that he doesn’t have though, he has no boyfriend. Yes. He is gay. No one knows besides his best friend, Baekhyun.

 

Many have tried to ask him out but they all failed. He dated a few before but no one captured his eyes nor his heart besides the guy that is walking right now inside his class room. He forgot that there will be a transferee today. The guy is hot as hell, he will admit but he looks like bad news for Luhan. The way he walks and keeps that poker face, it turned Luhan on. The tall blonde introduced himself as Sehun and later the teacher said that he could sit down at the seat behind Luhan. Before he sits down, a smirk was shown on Sehun’s face. Luhan frowned. He just gave him a small smile then rolls his eyes once he looked at the board. Few minutes later, a crumpled paper was thrown on his desk. He wondered who tossed it to him but he get it then read what’s written.

 

Let’s have lunch together ^_^

                   -behind you

 

Luhan frowned from what he read. How could this guy think that he wants to have lunch with him? Didn’t he know that he is famous here so he has to protect his image? Is he one of the son of his Dad’s investors? If not then sorry but he only hangs around with his friends who are also rich and powerful but of course not as powerful like him.

 

He crumpled the paper again then gave Sehun a glare. The other guy just laughed.  Cocky smirk plastered on his face. Once the bell rang, Luhan gathered his things and starts walking faster but a grip on his hand stopped him. He looks around if many student are looking and he let out a sigh of relief when no one actually minded what was happening and just continue going out to have their lunch. He looked back at Sehun and he saw a giggle come out in his mouth.

 

“What’s funny?” Sehun slowly stopped his giggle when he heard Luhan’s words with a tone of annoyance.

 

“Well you’re funny. You are so conscious in everything you do or anything around you.” Luhan gave him a cold stare. He doesn’t know what’s wrong about it.

 

“So what? Can you just stop bothering me? You know I am actually nice to everyone but you’re kind of irritating so I guess I have to show you my side.” I take back my words earlier. He is just hot and well he has the looks but I don’t like his attitude. I don’t like him! Yeah right.

 

“Oh you mean the real you?” The smaller was taken a back from what he said. His anger increases and only one insult from Sehun and he’s sure the other will leave with a black eye.

 

“Are you saying that I am a ?” Sehun gave him a serious face.

 

“Yes.” Shocked was an understatement. Luhan never received that kind of words before. People always thought he is right and that he’s cute and innocent. How could Sehun say that to an angel like Luhan?

 

“Well you know what? I don’t care on what you think or what you want but just don’t talk to me!”

 

“But I just want to have lunch with you.”

 

“You can’t. I have friends that are waiting for me at the canteen so just have fun alone.”

 

“Who said I’ll be alone? You see I’m impatient and I don’t like it when I got rejected.”

 

“You don’t have any power on me. You are just a middle class guy. You should know how to respect.”

 

“Oh I do have respect. I know how and who to respect but unfortunately it’s not for you. So let’s go because we wasted 10 minutes already.”

 

“I don’t want to be with you!”

 

“You don’t have a choice. Since this morning, I am bothered by your appearance and well personality so I’ve decided to know why. First step is to spend time with you. I said many things already so come on now.”

 

He dragged the smaller forcefully but with care. He doesn’t want to hurt him. He actually doesn’t understands his behavior but all he knows is that he needs to talk to him and stay with his presence. He is really handsome, no beautiful. His personality is weird. He acts friendly and kind to everyone but he looks like some rich spoiled bad guy. He didn’t get it wrong though. Now he’s determined to tame his deer-like Luhan.

 

 


Yay! Chapter 1!

This will only contain 4-5 chapters I guess. ^_^

Next week again?