i.

interlude.

Seulgi taps her phone again for the nth time when she saw Wendy’s name flashed on her phone. She doesn’t really know what Wendy wants but as far as she knows there is nothing really important right now except her final test in her journalism class. “Wendy, just a few more minutes and I’ll be done” she thought, wishing for Wendy to even get the reason why she’s declining her calls but when Wendy called again she decides to put it off for a little while.

 

“What the heck, Seulgi? I’ve been calling you for like, what? Six, seven or eight times but what’s with you declining my calls?and worse? You put your phone off.” Wendy said as Seulgi enters the room exhausted.

 

“You really can’t read the atmosphere, can you? It’s our last test this winter, professor’s right in front of me checking whose phone kept on ringing, reason why I just had to put it off, you know?” Seulgi rests her chin on her palm waiting for Wendy to proceed.

 

Wendy gave Seulgi a smirk as she handed an invitation on her other palm. “What’s this?” Seulgi asks, surprised.

 

Just read!” Wendy said with twinkling eyes.

 

“Come and Reminisce! Save the date!” Seulgi reads loud and clear, “Reunion of class 1-C?”  Seulgi asks again but this time she’s serious more than ever.

 

“Seulgi, please? Let’s come. We’ve never been to the last two reunions, you know? We’re 21 now, we’re adults. Reunions will be more awesome. Drinks here, drinks there. Adult us here and there too and hey, you also promised, remember? You said that after two reunions, the third will going to be our first one. You promised!” Wendy reminded her.

 

“B-but” she clears , nervous.

 

“Seulgi, our former classmates have always asked me why we don’t really attend reunions. Come on, let’s attend this time. Remember, the promise you made years ago. This is going to be fun, I promise!” Wendy assured her friend who even looks more worried as she tries to convince her.

 

“But Wendy, Are you sure this is going to be alright?” Seulgi asks again.

 

Wendy gave her friend a pat on the head and smiled, “It is, Seulgi. It’s been years. People have moved on, everyone has moved on, but the question is, have you? but before you answer that, we need to attend the reunion, let’s see if you still have feelings for that guy, you know what I mean? But really, let’s enjoy this one.”

 

And this time, Seulgi can’t do anything about it anymore because her friend, Wendy, has finally decided.


+ note 

just a very short update for now, x