Meet

Love at first...

Oneshot- Dayeon

 
 
"Where are you?" The voice on the phone asked
 
 
"Still driving"
 
 
"Drive safely, you wouldn't want your wedding to be held on a hospital room would you"
 
 
"That's actually a good suggestion. Maybe I should just crash myself to escape that stupid wedding"
 
 
"You're insane,think about the other girl. I heard she had to break up with her boyfriend for this"
 
 
"We've got no choice really"
 
 
"Hmm,think about our parents' dream"
 
 
"Geez, you're saying that because yours went well"
 
 
"Come on, it's been years. I got used to it, and Yuri isn't that bad either. Believe in love at first sight!"
 
 
"Ugh, unnie that 'love at first sight' thingy isn't true! So, is that Jihyun? What's her name again? Is she nice?"
 
 
"It's Dahyun, I heard she's an angel and you don't deserve her sissy"
 
 
"Why is it that mom and dad always set us up with girls?"
 
 
"I don't know, maybe because men and women relationships are tiring"
 
 
"In bed?"
 
 
"Shut up! You and that mind of yours Im Nayeon"
 
 
"Come on Im Yoona, you're old enough"
 
 
"I am, you're not. You're 19 for Pete's sake!"
 
 
"Yeah, I'm young, so could you tell mom and dad to cancel this ?"
 
 
"Mouth. And no, you should also suffer! I also got married at 19 you freak"
 
 
"Oh shut up, so, is it tiring?"
 
 
"Yah Im Nayeon!"
 
 
"Kidding. I'm almost there"
 
 
"Good, cause I'm getting bored"
 
 
----
 
 
"Have you searched the restrooms?"
 
 
"Yes sir"
 
 
"What about the other floors?"
 
 
"We already did ma'am"
 
 
"What about outside?"
 
 
"We still are"
 
 
"You better find my daughter "
 
 
"What's happening unnie?" Nayeon asked her sister as she sat down
 
 
"Seems like Dahyun is missing"
 
 
"Oh, how brave...and stupid of her" she mumbled
 
 
"Shush. Those are her parents" Yoona said, pointing to the man across who's rubbing her temples and the woman who is trying to calm him down
 
 
"Oh, you must be Nayeon" the woman stated as she saw her making Nayeon stand up and bow 
 
 
"Yes, I'm Im Nayeon, a pleasure to meet you"
 
 
"Sorry for this Nayeon" the man, who also looked at her said.
 
 
"No, it's fine sir. What exactly happened?"
 
 
"She said that she'll only use the restroom" he started
 
 
"But she didn't come back and it's already been over 30 minutes" the woman, or Mrs. Kim continued
 
 
"I see" then Nayeon stood up "will you give me the permission to also look for her" making the couple nod.
 
 
"But-" they couldn't continue what they were saying when Nayeon ran away "you don't know what she looks like..."
 
 
----
 
 
"Ugh" Nayeon grunted as she stretched her arms "Finally some peace" then sat at the bench of a park near the restaurant "As if I'll look for her, I don't even know her face" she mumbled to herself
 
 
"It's nice isn't it" she heard a voice from her left but didn't bother to look
 
 
"What is?" 
 
 
"The weather"
 
 
"Can you not think of any other topics to start a conversation with? That one's been used for too long already, give it a break"
 
 
"You talk a lot don't you?" Then the girl chuckled "And the weather really is nice though, look up" she said and Nayeon immediately did "You can see so much stars clearly"
 
 
"Yeah, you're right" she agreed, smiling, but still hasn't faced the girl
 
 
"What are you doing here by the way?" The girls asked
 
 
"Nothing really, trying to escape from life. You?"
 
 
"Same, things had been stressing for me these past days"
 
 
"Will you let me know what's bothering you?"
 
 
"Not if you tell me yours first"
 
 
"Fine" Nayeon replied, sighing "You see, my parents set me up on some kind of marriage"
 
 
"Hmm. You don't want to do you? Is the man ugly?"
 
 
"Yes I hate the thought, I'm too young to be stripped off my freedom don't you think? And for the second question, she's a girl and I still don't know her face"
 
 
"Hmm, how old is she?"
 
 
"I don't know. Mind tellng me your story now?"
 
 
"Sure. My boyfriend broke up with me" she fessed up "I thought that he'll fight with me through this but he left me alone. What's worse is that he made me look like the bad one, saying I left him for some other girl"
 
 
"Do you still love him?"
 
 
"I don't know, I'm kind of attracted to someone right now"
 
 
"Does that person like you back?"
 
 
"I don't think so, she reaaally hates me haha. And I've only seen her on pictures"
 
 
"Really? And you immediately liked her?"
 
 
"Yup, it's the face that attracts you know"
 
 
"She must be amazingly pretty then"
 
 
"Yeah, but I'm prettier" the other casually answered
 
 
"The hell?"
 
 
"I was kidding" she replied with a chuckle
 
 
"I hope she likes you back, you seem nice" she said, still staring in the sky
 
 
"Me too, you know, when I have a child,I'll surely name him/her Cielo"
 
 
"What's up with that sudden info?"
 
 
"Nothing really, just thinking of the future"
 
 
"Really? How old are you anyway?"
 
 
"17"
 
 
"Hey, you're still young so don't think about that yet"
 
 
"I can't help it, I'm getting married anyway" she replied as she stood up.
 
 
"Where are you going?" She asked, this time, looking at the girl's back
 
 
"They might be looking for me so I need to go back" she answered as she spun and met Nayeon's eyes. "We will  meet  again" she assured. "You should go back too"
 
 
Nayeon was left speechless, when she saw the girl, it was as if the girl was glowing on how white her skin is, her hair had shades of pink and orange on the tips, and her eyes almost disappearing as she smiled. She didn't notice that the girl is now far away from her.
 
 
"Hey!" She shouted, making the other face her
 
 
"What?!" She shouted back
 
 
"May I know you're name?!" She asked
 
 
"You already do!" She shouted and displayed a very bright smile, then ran away, leaving the speechless one behind.
 
 
Nayeon was woken up from her daydream when her phone rang
 
 
"Yes un-"
 
 
"Yah Im Nayeon! Where the hell are you?! You were supposed to be the one looking! Not the one looking for!" Her sister yelled
 
 
"Shut up unnie, I'm old enough and I'm just near!"
 
 
"You better hurry up! Dahyun is already here!"
 
 
"Unnie.."
 
 
"What"
 
 
"I don't believe in love a first sight..."
 
 
"What brought this up?"
 
 
"I believe in love at first conversation"
 
 
"The hell? What nonsense are you spouting you kid?"
 
 
"Nothing, tell my wife I'll be there!" With that, she hung up and ran towards the building, the stress from earlier has been long gone. 'You better prepare yourself Kim Dahyun' she thought with a big smile on her face.