insecure

complete

 

“ oppa..” she’s calling her boyfriend who lying beside her

“ hm ?”

“ why me ?”

“what do you mean ?”

“why did you choose me ?” she's rolling her body to face him   “ I heard you likes seolhyun from aoa , you're fanboying over her when you’re met her at running man, right ?”

Bobby laugh “ why ? you’re jealous, right ?” he’s trying to hug her again but she keep make a distances, she laugh when Bobby pouting,

“ no , i just .. you know, i’m just a chubby girl , i don’t have a slim face like other idols from girlband , i don’t have pretty eyes like your fangirl , i can’t make a cute aegyo , my aegyo was horrible, even chaerin unnie cringed when i showed my aegyo to her...”

“ okay , then ..”

“ my body isn’t slim and i’m short..”

“ right , next .. “ Bobby smiled

“ my voice isn’t cute like other female idols especially seolhyun and people thought i have cold face and cold attitude..”

“ so ...” Bobby start to laugh

She’s looking at Bobby

“ oppa! “ she shouting at him , Bobby only laugh and trying to hug her . again.

He looking at her then cupped her face

“ you know lee hayi, i don’t care if you’re chubby , your eyes isn’t pretty, fat , short , can’t make a cute aegyo” he stopped still looking at her “ what else boo ? i’m forget ..”

Hayi roll her eyes and sigh then looking at him “ i don’t remember either”

Then the couple burst into laughter

“the point is “ Bobby lifted hayi and make her sit on top him “ i love you because you’re lee hayi , you’re beautiful in your own way , i don’t care you’re not as pretty as other girlband members or as slim as them , i don’t falling in love with you because of your appearance , i love you because you’re different, you’re not trying to be someone else , you’re still lee hayi on stage and offstage , you didn’t s yourself to a group of boyband and i love you just the way you are”

“ eww you sappy man,  i can vomit a rainbow right now” hayi make a disgust face

Bobby laugh “ you love my sappiness anyway, oh .. and you’re really patient with me , june and the others been asking me , how you can deal with me for a long time, they’re just jealous though”

“ of course i am” hayi pull Bobby’s arms , want her boyfriend to sit. “ and i can teach them how to deal with Kim Jiwon”

“ you know” Bobby fixing hayi’s hair “ i love you because you’re not perfect,so do I. So we will perfect together”

“ i love you because” hayi said in serious tone “ you’re so sappy “ then she’s laughing

Bobby shake his head then smiled “boo i’ll back to america “

“ when ?” hayi snuggling in Bobby’s chest

“ around march i guess, when ikon done with fan meet “ he is hayi’s hair

“ uhmm..” hayi muttering

“ i want you to come with me “

“ why ?” now she’s playing with bobby's shirt button.

“ because mom’s want to meet you”

“ i can’t”

“ why ?”

“ i have a recording session for my  new album, i am sorry” she sent an apologetic gaze.

Bobby sigh  “alright” he knows she have to be professional , she can’t ditch her schedule to follow him to america but he really want to introduce her to his family, though they’re already knew her through skype.

“ i'm sorry oppa , I really am “

“ nah , it’s okay boo, we can always find another time , right ?” Bobby kiss her hair

Hayi nod “ right, don’t forget to sent my regards to umma”

“sure” short answer

“ oppa , you’re angry aren’t you ?”

“No baby “ he peck hayi lips “ God , i can’t get enough of you” then kiss hayi lips

Hayi smile she's moving her fingers to Bobby’s nape and return his kiss.

Hayi breaking their kiss,she needs to breathing , it's so cute to watching her catch her breath , Bobby chuckled.

He can’t believe it that he incredibly in love with the petite girl, this cute sunbaenim of him, he knew he already love her since she became judge for WIN, but he can’t make a move since he’s still a trainee, and then came YG family concert and hisuhyun, he really glad sajangnim choose him over hanbin to featuring with the duo, he had asked suhyun and chanhyuk to help him to close to hayi  although he’s still a trainee but he already won smtm, it’s a win-win situation for him. Bobby remember suhyun grins and chanhyuk possessiveness, when he asked them. Well, chanhyuk is one of hayi's best friends, so it’s natural for him to wanting for the best for the petite girl. And then come 2ne1 girls and Bigbang . Bobby didn’t know that hayi were close to the kings and queens of YG. He has to endure all jiyong question and comments ( “so, you are the one who courting hayi? i thought it was hanbin ” ) and Park Bom threat (“ you better makes her happy or else!”). In the end the sunbaenims gave up with hayi words ( “ i do likes bobby oppa, why can't we trying first!”). Dating lee hayi, is far from bobby’s expectation. She can make Bobby longing for her presence, fight for her attention and love, she's make Bobby did it with her own way, he even write his part in iKon’s debut song -my tipe- imagining about her.

“oppa ?” hayi waving her hands in front of Bobby “ what happened ?are you daydreaming?”

Bobby shake her head “ no , i’m okay”

Hayi touching Bobby’s forehead “ are you sure you’re okay” she’s muttering. but Bobby catching hayi’s hands and hold them then kissed them

she's looking at Bobby, confused “ geez what are you doi..”

“ hayi ah , lee hayi” Bobby looking at her “ i love you”

Hayi chuckled “i don’t know what happened with you but i love you too, jiwonnie”

For now it’s enough for Bobby to have his cute patootie because this girl make him feel complete.