Fin

Addiction Is A Must

Myoui Mina has this certain addiction that Momo wants to get rid off.

Momo swore she did everthing just to make it stop.

Sacrificing her own jokbal meant everything to her, as if her world crumbled before her. 

But, this certain addiction is unstoppable, Momo just want to give up.

~

"For the love of God, Mina! Focus on me! Not on that thing!" Momo forcely shut her eyes in attempt to steer the awful image infront of her.

It was just Mina being Mina, currently huddled up with a crap ton of blankets while cuddling with her ketchup plushie while paying no attention to her girlfriend-Hirai Momo.

Mina just snobbed Momo's statement and continued cuddling with that thing, she even patted the plushie's head and kissed it's forehead, which was completely nonexistent. 

I swear to God, this ing plushie is getting on my nerves. Momo thought to herself while mentally cursing the plushie currently facing her. 

Mina was whispering sweet nothings into the plushie's nonexistent ears. Grumbling, Momo picked up the remote and hesitantly pushed the next button in hopes of getting her girlfriend's attention. The television displayed a couple cuddling and being sweet to each other, while Momo just dropped her jaw and furrowed her eyebrows at the unpleasant view infront of her- atleast just for her.

Momo quickly closed the televesion and threw the remote on the couch. She sighed heavily on purpose for a second attempt to get her oblivious girlfriend's attention,

but for the second time, she failed again.

This girl is ing oblivious! Why did I ended up with her in the first place? 

Sighing for the nth time, Momo decided to play it softly and gently poked her lover's arm. But no response was given and that urged Momo to poke Mina again. No response again. 

What in the actual ?! What is Mina's ears made of? A sound proof material?!

For the last attempt of getting her girlfriend's attention, Momo decided that she will do her irresistable aegyo that made everyone die. She was so sure that Mina will pay attention at her.

She got up and sat infront of Mina, she curled her fists into balls and pouted her lips. She then placed both of her hands beside her cheeks and let out a pouting noise, if there was any.

Unbelievable! Mina was the first one to reject Momo's irresistable aegyo! 

Feeling down, Momo slumped her shoulders and bowed her head down, slowly getting up, she walked towards her shared room with Mina. She opened her closet and retrieved a large black coat and covered herself with it. Also pulling her favorite winter boot she quickly planted her foot in it. 

Walking in a fast pace, she closed the door behind her and eagerly walked towards their main door and she opened it, only to be welcomed by awfully strong winds and rain.

Nonetheless, Momo took a black umbrella and used it for her protection.

Where was she going? 

Simple, her destination was "Samantha's Irresistable Jokbal made with love!"

I know, it was a ridiculous long name, however, it was the home of the best jokbal in town, coming from the title itself, made with love.

Within minutes, Momo finally arrived at the restaurant. She was looking down the whole time, not really paying attention to anyone.

She didn't know that the restaurant displayed a large slump of text saying:

CLOSED! No stock!

Momo felt her whole world crumble before her. She closed her eyes as a sign of frustration and exhaled loudly gathering the attention of the public. 

She bowed and muttered a sorry and quickly walked the opposite way. 

She was dissappointed for the third time.  

Third time you say?

First, When Mina snobbed her, Second, when that stupid television failed to entertain her, and lastly, when her favorite jokbal restaurant closed.

Momo looked up and found a gloomy sky, which looked like about to rain again. Momo took the opportunity to exhale loudly and her eyes quickly covered itself with tears. 

She sat down at the nearby bench without muttering a single word.

"Why does the world hate meeeeee?!"

"Well not me!"

Momo jolted up and looked at the voice behind her, she found Mina happily clutching a box of Jokbal with the name 'Momoring my love' on it.

Momo was at loss of words and all she did  was look at her lover. Mina chuckled at her girlfriend's cute reaction and took the opportunity to walk to her and sit beside Momo.

Without hesitation, she lunge her hands forward at Momo, giving her the box which holds her favorite jokbal.

Momo stammered, "W-Where did you ge-t this..?"

Mina chuckled and pinched her girlfriend's cheeks, she pointed the place where Momo was on before and smiled sweetly at her.

"B-But it was closed a second ago!"

Mina giggled and settled comfortably with Momo before speaking, "Well, I followed you out here, but you didn't notice me because your head hanged low the whole time. And it opened the second you walked away from it. And I took the opportunity to buy!"

Momo blushed and retorted, " Huh?! That's so rude! And hey! It's your fault! You snobbed me! You even snobbed my irresistable aegyo!"

"Hey now, I was just teasing you! But you gave up easily!"

"Aish! I'll just eat this jokbal you gave me!"

"Aren't you gonna thank me?"

"Thank me your face!" Momo grunted and ate her jokbal.

Mina just pouted playfully and acted like she was hurt.

Momo noticed her girlfriend and she immediately placed the jokbal down and cupped her girlfriend's cheeks. Don't worry, she didn't forget to wipe her fingers first.

"Yah~ Minaring! Thank you for this.." Momo placed a sweet and gentle kiss on Mina's lips and the latter just blushed like cray cray.

Mina wasn't satisfied of Momo's gratefullness and instead of frowning, she pulled Momo again for another kiss. This time, it was a slow and passionate kiss full of love.

Momo pulled away first and looked at Mina's eyes lovingly, "I love you Myoui Mina!"

Mina smiled and replied, "Don't worry, I love you even more Momoring!"

Momo was about to lean in again to get a kiss when she noticed something suspicious on Mina's pinky finger. 

She rapidly got a hold of her girlfriend's finger and looked at it.

"What the hell is this, Myoui Mina?!" Momo growled, it was just a simple ring, that has ketchup initials on it and was covered with small ketchup bottles.

Mina didn't respond but she just shyly smiled. Momo frowned when her eyes caught a ketchup-ish color hanging on Mina's shoulder.

Momo took it and shook her head, "Seriously, Mina? A ketchup sling bag?"  Mina just nodded.

Momo inspected it, "A small sized ketchup plushie? A ketchup wallet? And even your phone case is ketchup styled?!"

 Mina yanked away Momo's arm and retorted, "Yah~ An addiction is a must Momoring! Remember that!" And with that Mina dashed away from Momo with incredible speed.

Momo just shook her head at her girlfriend's weird antics.

Anyways, Myoui Mina was Momo's addiction. And Mina was right, addiction is a must.

Atleast she didn't give up on her.

~

Sorry for this weird story! MiMo was just shipping their boat these days and I spazzed when Momo left a comment on Mina's live broadcast saying I really like you in Japanese!

She said, Mitang Mitang Daisuki! AUHGAJSDHAFJLK MY MIMO FEELS THIS OMG TWICE IS RUINING ME!!!!!!!!!

Okay back again, feedback is greatly appreciated! I never thought that this one shot would be this long~! Hehehe. Thank you again! Hope to meet you in future stories!

Annyeong! :D