Final

Christmas Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Christmas is just around the corner. People around the world were already spreading the love of Christmas with their love ones and friends. Busy street along with the tall buildings and small shops were flooded with sparkling lights and the enthusiastic sound of Christmas bells just made the whole town feel the essence of Christmas. Everyone's busy with all the preparation, buying gifts, planning parties and all. 

 

 

Christmas only come once a year so everyone were eager and happy to celebrate it with their families.   

 

Mark was no exception. Every year, he spends his Christmas with the whole family. They stay at home, exchanging gifts and eat.  

 

This year's gonna be different though. His parents were planning to throw a party to celebrate this Christmas season for a change. That change made Mark happy. The thought of spending this Christmas with family and friends excites him. 

 

 

It surely, different and exciting! 

He has a feeling that this Christmas season's gonna be special.

 

 

He smiles as he kicks the door close behind him, shrugging his coat off his shoulder and slings it on his arm, delighted at the warmness that embracesd him as soon as he steps foot inside the warm and cozy house

 

The feeling of home, indeed the best feeling. 

 

As he walks to the living room, he saw his 5 year old little brother, as usual surrounded by books. It was normal to see the boy being surrounded by a pile of books considering how determined the boy was to learn foreign languages. But with the scattered and crumpled papers around him as well? Mark thinks there must be something. The kid must up to something. He resumed his steps closer and the closer he gets to the boy the more he gets to see the boy's distinct expression. The five year old boy has a conspicuous frown on his face, pen in hand and a paper on his very own little study table. 

 

 

Frowning in concentration

 

 

 

Curious, Mark approach the boy.

 

" Hey.. bam! " He greeted enthusiastically, sitting right next to the boy as he look at the paper and to the pen that was poking the little boy cheek " What are you up to? " He asked trying to sound childish. 

 

" Hyung! " The boy was utterly startled, yet greets him as enthusiastic as he was, small arms hugs him. 

 

" Okay, stop it! you'll gonna stain my shirt " He laughs softly, gesturing the little boy to look at his pen. The little boy release him and grins 

 

" I can ask mom to get you a new one " The little boy opted cheekily

 

" No thanks. It's my favorite shirt, remember? Anyway, what's with all this crumpled paper? " The blonde asked earning a pout from the small boy

 

" Hey.. What are you pouting for " The boy look at the paper and the pen in his hand 

 

 

" Hyung, I'm trying to write a letter! but I don't know how to write it in English " The boy whines

 

" A letter? " Bambam nods " For who? " 

 

" For Mr. Park! "

 

" Mr. Park? The dance instructor in your school?! " Mark asked with furrowed eye brow. He once took a dance lesson where Bambam's taking the same now so, he knew Mr. Park very well. 

 

 That human, gorilla?

 

He gain another nod from the small boy

" Why are you writing a letter for him, though? " He ask confusion evident on his face.

 

" Uhm.. because he's been good to me! " I know how good he was to his students. 

 

" And I like his smile. he's handsome too "

Bambam chimes smiling dreamily. 

 

Mark's frown got deeper at the small boy's statement. 

" Wait" He shifted on his position and face the boy , more keen than ever " Are you sure you're talking about Mr. Park? Mr. Park Jinyoung? "

 

" Yes.. hyung. "

 

" Oh my God.. we should go to see a doctor" He said looking worried at the little one

 

" Eh? I'm busy, hyung! You can go if you need a check up " The little one said oblivious at Mark's intention. 

 

Mark doesn't know what to do or how to say to the boy what he wanted to say, so he wait for the boy to figure out and just watch the boy write something on the paper and watch him crumpled it after, before throwing it out of frustration. 

 

The action was repeated for a couple of times till Bambam had enough.  

 

" Hyung.. " Bambam, suddenly whines. " Don't you want to help me! " He exclaimed in frustration.

 

Mark looks at the boy quite startled and amuse at the same time. He could see the clear frustration on the younger's cute chubby face and judging by the papers scattered all over the carpeted floor, yep! he does really need help.

 

 sighing in despair, he asked

" What help do you need?" 

 

" Here " Bambam, simultaneously gave him the blank paper and a pen " I want to impress Mr. Park, so I need to write it in English. " He beams and Mark gave him a look. How come his mood lit up that fast?

 

Having trouble saying no to his cute little brother, Mark took the paper sluggishly

 

" Alright, what do you want me to write? "

 

 Bambam says the words in korean and Mark, sluggishly translate it on the paper. 

 

 

***

 

Bambam was beaming the next day with the folded letter in his hand. He bid goodbye to his loving parents and hop his way to Mr. Park who's greeting every kids enter in his class with a smile. His smile is so bright, as usual.

 

" Good morning Mr. Park " He chime cutely at the man and the said man greets him back with that smile of his that the kid adore so much

 

" Mr. Park. You have a pretty smile " Bambam complements 

 

" Oh really? " The man seemed shocked to hear such compliment from a five year old kid " Thanks, Bambam. you have a pretty smile too " With the man's complement, Bambam audibly giggled.

 

" Thanks Mr. Park..and oh I have something to give you " The boy stretched out his small arm and handed the letter to Mr. Park. " I wrote it for you " He smiles widely looking so proud of himself.

 

Mr. Park took the letter, fingers grazing over the paper. With a smile plastered on his face, he unfold it. 

His face formed a frown as he reads the letter and when he's done reading it, he look at the boy who still smiling brightly at him. 

 

" You wrote this? " He softly asked still managing to smile at the kid. 

 

Seeing that smile on Mr. Park, made Bambam felt guilty.  

 

" Actually, I don't know how to write a letter in English, so I asked hyung to write it for me " He pouts as he look anywhere, but Mr. Park.

 

" Oh.. your hyung wrote this? " Bambam nodded shyly. 

 

" Is that so? " Mr. Park reads the letter once again. It's not the kind of letter everyone wants to receive and read. It irritates him, but doesn't show it to the little boy " Thanks, Bambam, so sweet of you to write a letter for me " He ruffles Bambam's hair and the kid beams at him, face slightly red.

 

 

When Bambam got home, Mark curiously asked him about Mr. Park's reaction to his letter.

 

 To his surprised, Bambam was all smiley and happy. To be very honest, he wasn't expecting that. He actually expecting the contrary. 

 

" He said I'm sweet! " Bambam exclaimed for the 199394 times causing his parents to chuckle at his cuteness. 

 

Mark was getting annoyed and when the little boy kept bragging about how Mr. Park complemented him. He literally cursed in front of his parents. Luckily they were too immersed on what Bambam's telling them to hear Mark cuss. 

 

 

Bambam asked him again to write a letter and once again even he was reluctant, he helped the little boy, but of course doing the same thing as he did at the first letter after pondering whether Mr. Park understand what's written on the letter or not.

 

 

 

" Hyung tell him, He smile's like sunshine, It lights up the whole world! and His hair looks so soft! "

 

Mark noted and almost puke

 

Disgusting! 

 

Jinyoung, frowns as he read the second letter he received from Bambam or from Bambam's hyung rather. Because Jinyoung knew Bambam wasn't aware of whatever's inside the letter. 

 

You ssmile like a monkey and your hair looks firm and sticky. Have you ever wash it?

 

Jinyoung, consciously touch his hair. Bambam noticed the action and smiles. Jinyoung smiled as well and thank the boy, but curse under his breath. 

 

 

----

 

 

Jinyoung was on the way home when he notice a familiar kid sitting on the bench. He was alone considering other kids were already gone home with their parents. There are few kids around, but they were busy playing around.  

 

" Bambam? What are you still doing here? " He asked the boy knowing the boy's parents always come in time to fetch him.

 

 

" Mom and Dad have meetings today so Mark hyung was supposed to fetch me, but he's late " The boy pouts and crosses his arms against his chest. Sulky, Bambam was too cute, but still, Jinyoung felt bad so he decided to accompany the boy who was more than happy to accept the kind offer

 

indeed. How could he let a cute llittle boy like Bambam wait?

 

 

 

It was 15 minutes when they saw someone walks to them

 

 So, the is blonde. 

 

 

 

 

Mark was running hastily as he received a call from his parents, telling him that they weren't be able to fetch Bambam due to their meeting so they asked him to do it instead. 

 

It wouldn't much of a hassle if, Jackson didn't snatch his car, but that idiot took his key and used it without his permission. If they weren't friends, Mark probably had gone to the police by now to sue him for carnapping. 

 

Now, he's currently running breathless all the way to Bambam's school. He doesn't usually do running this far, but he doesn't have much of a choice. Besides, he'd do anything for his precious little Bambam.

 

He was at the gate when his eyes catches Bambam sitting on the bench with someone. 

 

WOW!!

 

 

was the word left his mouth as Bambam's companion appear to be a beautiful man with a pretty and bright smile. 

He halted for a moment to bask at the view that was beauty next to Bambam. He quickly fixed his hair and brushed the non existed dust and wrinkles over his winter coat. Spending a good little time to stare before taking a breath to approach the two.

 

 

What a splendid day to meet a beautiful boy, before Christmas. 

 

" Hey.. Bam! sorry I'm late. Jackson took my car so I had to run all the way here " He explained, crouching down to ruffle Bambam's soft hair.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter