FINAL

My Crazy Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was one fine Saturday morning and you’ve decided to take a stroll outside with your boyfriend.  Since he is an idol, it’s very rare that he’s available and you wanted to make the most out of it.

It’s been a month since you’ve been with him; he has a very hectic schedule because the group where he belongs just debuted three months ago.  Lots of fan meetings, concerts, music show and variety show appearances – etc. 

It has been a good year since you started dating… it was tough, mainly because he was still a trainee when you became a couple and there are a lot of restrictions.  You guys are still a secret, so you are always careful whenever you post something online, or even trying to go out.  You’ve never been this excited in your life that you cannot hide the giddiness in your face.

However, as you tried to get up from your bed, a sharp pain coursed through your head, causing you to fall back on the bed.  The rest of your body felt heavy and you can’t even manage to lift your arm without exerting an effort.

You put your palm on your forehead and you felt really hot. Oh no.

“No, not today, please!”  You muttered and your voice staggered and suddenly became sore.

“No no no…” You chanted repeatedly as you shake your head, trying to brush off the sick feeling that you are having.  Your phone suddenly rang and you saw Yunhyeong’s number along with his cute selca on the screen.  You bit your lip and cleared your throat a few times before answering.

“Annyeong, oppa.”  You said quickly, trying to hide the strain in your voice.

“Annyeong, jagiya!!  I will be there in a few minutes, are you ready?”  He asked and you smiled.

“I haven’t got out of bed yet, oppa.  I’m sorry, but I will be in a few minutes, I just need to rest.”  You said, unable to “entirely” hide your strained voice.

“Jagi, is there something wrong with your voice?  You sound sick.  Are you okay?”  He asked, obviously sensing the strain in your voice.  Knowing him, he wouldn’t let it pass.

“I am okay, oppa.  I just need to rest a bit more, not a big thing.”  All of a sudden, you coughed really loud over the phone.  You attempted to muffle it by covering your mouth, but it’s still loud for your boyfriend to hear.

“Jagi, that doesn’t sound like a “small” thing to me.”  He scolded over the phone.

“No, babe, I am def-“

“I will drop by the drugstore near your house and I am going to buy you some medicines.  I assume you have fever too.” He cut you off; turning his overprotective boyfriend mode on.

“Oppa, I said I am fine, no need to-“

“Do not argue with me on this, _________-ah.  You didn’t bring your umbrella yesterday, right?  I should’ve known this would happen.  Hold on.”  He paused for a few minutes and you waited.

“I’m in the drugstore now.  I will be in front of your house in 15.  Do not move an inch, stay in bed.  Better be there when I arrive.”  He dropped the phone, leaving you speechless.  You smiled to yourself.  You wanted to be annoyed at how bossy and overprotective he can be, but you are more overwhelmed with how much care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter