Cuddle - Neo

Tension and Relaxation

“Thank you for listening. N-night everyone~" Hakyeon ends his radio show like usual and thanks the staffs and fans for their hard work and support.

It's 4am now. "It's time to go home~" He singsongs, wants nothing other than to go home, take a warm bath and have a good sleep. He plans to sleep the day in since he didnt have any schedule today.

 

Once he reaches their dorm, he enters the password and shuffles queitly towards his bedroom, not wanting to wake the others up.

His room is dark, he moves to switch the light on but pauses halfway when he sees a lump on his bed.

I did warned those kids not to touch my bed didnt I? Hakyeon scoffs lightly, dragging his feet towards the lump.

The source of the lump is snoring softly on his bed, unaware of the surrounding and the presence of Hakyeon who slowly approaches him.

Hakyeon stretches his arm to wake the person up, but then the lump turns suddenly and comes face-to-face with him. He immediately keep his hand back, a small smile forming on his lips.

Aigoo Taekwoon-ah, he bites down on his lips to keep himself from chuckling, he must have miss me.

 

He plops himself down on the bed, reaching out to Taekwoon's soft locks. Taekwoon lets out a soft sighs and leans into the touch, nuzzling his face onto Hakyeon's hand.

Hakyeon squeals inwardly, unable to hold himself back from kissing Taekwoon on his forehead. He looks down affectionately at the sleeping figure, hand never stop caressing his brown locks.

Taekwoon stirs in his sleep, he opens his eyes slowly to look at the owner of the comforting hand.

"You're home?" Taekwoon asks groggily, eyes still full of sleep.

"Emm, few minutes ago," Hakyeon says, "just go back to sleep Taekwoonnie."

"I'm cold," Taekwoon says, "and the kids was snoring so loud so I'm here, your room is better." He yawns and pats the space beside hin, "Come on Hakyeonnie, I'm cold."

Hakyeon obeys gratefully, he lies himself down and Taekwoon immediately tangles himself with Hakyeon, snuggles his face in the crook of Hakyeon's neck.

He returns the gesture by wrapping his arm around Taekwoon's waist, resting his chin on the top of his head. "Goodnight Taekwoonnie," he presses a soft kiss on his temple, "sleep well and dream about me." 

Taekwoon chuckles and places a kiss on his jaw, “You too.”

"You miss me, didnt you?" Hakyeon asks, grinning down at Taekwoon.

"Shut up and sleep." There comes Taekwoon's muffled reply, and Hakyeon notices that the tip of his ears are red.

“Alright, as you wish, my Taek-kitty." He smiles, closing his eyes to rest.

Taek-kitty is the best, Hakyeon thinks before he drifts off to sleep, my Taekwoonnie.