Loyal to you

He always remains loyal (3 of 3 parts)

Filming ended and they all went to have dinner to catch up with the man who was missing for the past few months. They got into their cars, but as usual, they carpooled so that those who did not drive to filming themselves did not have to trouble their managers.

"Ummm.... so who do I go with?" Ji hyo asked seeing that all 3 cars had 2 people in them already. However, a arm slung over her shoulder and she felt a familiar warmth. She looked to her left to see the muscular man facing her with his other arm behind kwang soo.

"You 2 are going with me." He said blatantly. They then turned around to head towards his car. It was just like the past, where the three of them always hung out... before she got engaged that is. However, she felt something else this time. Control, possession, she felt that, and it was giving her goosebumps. She enjoyed that feeling and blushed a little as he held her closer to his body.

He could feel her shiver under his touch, he wondered if he scared her with his sudden action, and called for her as he turned his head to look at her. She was blank, but her face was peaceful. He knew then, that she was not scared, but then what coud it have been? Pleasure? He smirked at the thought. He was not going to let her go this time. Not again, he swore to himself.

-

They were in the car, it was a tiring day of filming, Kwang soo and Ji hyo had knocked out almost instantaneously as Jong Kook drove the car. Ji hyo however felt uncomfortable, she felt that there was someone watching her when she was most vulnerable. She looked around, but they were on the road, what could it have been? She leaned back on her seat wanting to sleep again when her eyes met Jong Kook's in the rear view mirror. He smiled, flashing his teeth and his eyes grew thin. Her heartbeat quickened, she hoped he could not hear it. Luckily a different sound masked the loud thumping of her heart. Her stomach grumbled, wanting to eat. She was starving! Jong Kook chuckled hearing the noise.

"Calm that baby down Ji hyo, we are almost there." he said with a husky voice. She had to admit, his voice was so warm and husky it would've aroused her if they were alone close to each other. It gave her goosebumps again, that pleasurable feeling of shivers down her spine as she heard his words. Jong Kook chuckled at her blank expression again. He now knew he had this effect on her.

-

At the restaurant, they all placed thier orders before all attention was directed to Jong Kook. He was unexpectedly happy, not something they expected. Especially with the woman who caused his misery just a few months ago sitting right next to him. Jae suk decided to speak up first to break the awkward silence.

"Um..... so Jong kook-ah.... What made you come back to Korea?" Jae suk asked nervously. Hoping not to upset or sadden the tiger by bringing up the reason for his return. He only rolled his eyes to his right where Ji hyo was, staring blankly at absolutely nothing. He smiled seeing her like that. It was as if she never changed before and after he had left the show. However, he knew she did, and it was to his favour.

They all nodded and looked at each other knowing his intention for coming back. They gave him a thumbs up, to show that they supported it. He smiled at them before diverting his attention back to the only woman who still had her blank expression. He layed his hand on her shoulder, causing her to snap back into reality and look at him. She turned her face to look at him, but because of that, they got unnecessarily close to each other's face. This caused Ji hyo to get flustered and she immediately looked away. She got up and excused herself to use the washroom. The others just lauged at her reaction and continued on chatting.

Ji hyo went to the washroom and leaned on the sink. She looked at herself in the mirror. She slapped both her cheeks a few times.

"Wake up Ji hyo-ah!" she cheered for herself. She took a deep breath and held her chest to calm her wildly beating heart. She looked at herself back in the mirror. She had to clear her mind and undertand what she was feeling. It finally struck her. 'Jong Kook oppa' she thought, and she smiled. She took another deep breath before exiting the washroom to head back to the table.

As soon as she entered the room, she was greeted by his smile as they made eye contact. She smiled back to him before walking round the table to sit on her chair where he had his arm around already. Her smile turned to a blush when she noticed his hand around her chair. Taking notice, Kwang soo decided to as she was not her usual self.

"Noona! Are you okay? You look like you just got too close to a hot guy." With that he earned a glare from the woman, causing the rest of them to laugh as they all saw what had happened just now. Jong Kook also could not help but laugh as he pulled Ji hyo down to sit next to him.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and conversations. Until the night was getting late did the big question finally come up. "Jong Kook-ah, so are you coming back to running man?" Suk jin asked. 

Hearing that, he just continued to smile. He did not say anything, but just shook his head. Wait.... what? He shook his head? "So you are not coming back to running man?" Jae suk confirmed. At which the commander nodded. The rest were speechless, they were at a loss for words. No one knew what the commander had in mind.... the producers would do anything to get him back on the show, but here the man was not intending to go back. It was an awkward silence which finally broke.

"I'm not going back, because what I want to do won't allow it. It just won't work unless the world allows it afterwards." Jong kook said leaving some of them clueless, but Jae suk, Haha and Suk jin understood perfectly, being the variety veterans.

-

It was time to get home, Jae suk and Haha carpooled the other guys home, letting Ji hyo have some lone time with Jong Kook in the car. As they moved off, Jong Kook constantly had his eyes on Ji hyo who sat next to him in the front seat. He looked at her, who was leaning on the car window. She was peaceful and innocent, looking especially cute with her thick jacket on. He smiled, he reached out to the hairs that covered her face and tucked them behind her ears, but Ji hyo mumbled something that made him draw back in shock.

"Oppa hajima....." she mumbled. He was shocked, was she not asleep? Then she mumbled again,"Jong Kook oppa, Jong Kook oppa.... " he smiled again. Knowing that he had already had an effect on her immediately when he came back. 

"Ji hyo, we're here." Jong Kook said. No response.

"Ji hyo-ah." He said again, this time leaning in closer to pull Ji hyo up right.

"Carry me." She said. He was shocked, but he smiled. "Arasso." he got out of the car and carried her from the other side, bridal style. She just continued to sleep soundly in his arms, head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. He slowly carried her all the way to her apartment. She told him the password and they entered. He found his way to her room and layed her down on the bed. He tucked her in, but as soon as he did, Ji hyo hugged his neck and pulled him down till their noses touched. He was shocked, but he liked where this was going.

"Saranghaeyo Ji hyo-ah, I love you." He said huskily, whispering into her ear. That sentence had sent shivers down her spine, and she had to admit, it aroused her abit. However, now was not the time she told herself.

"Saranghaeyo Jong Kook oppa, i love you too." She replied, looking deep into his eyes as she said it. A smile appeared on his face, and soon the gap that was between them was no more, lips interlocked and fingers intertwined with each other. They moved apart needing air. He smiled at her and she smiled at him, he then got on the bed, hovering over her, starting her abit, but then he tossed the bedsheets up, and under he went, doing whatever he and Ji hyo wanted.

-

 Well... the next day, both Jong Kook and Ji hyo woke up with many missed calls and messages. They wondered what was going on till they heard the news. 'Running man stars, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo dating!' was the headline news. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. How the news broke out was unknown to them, but in a separate place, you would hear laughter coming from a grasshopper and impala. 

It was expected that they would be the talk of Korea once the news broke out, but what was unexpected was the amount of support they were given. So much support, that the running man producers had come up with a different contract for Jong Kook.

"Jong Kook-ssi, we would like to offer you a contract with running man again, but this contract is not only for you. Its for Ji hyo too. I will cancel Ji Hyo's current contract, and you 2 will come back to running man with this contract as a couple." The producer said.

They could not have been happier, to have so many people supporting them, and to have their Jobs supporting them as well.

-

"Welcome to running man!" Jae suk exclaimed. He did not stop for long before he continued.

"Welcome back our commander, Kim Jong Kook!" and they all clapped hands, welcoming the commander back. The commander just slung his arm behind Ji hyo and pulled her close. They both smiled like mever before.