Final- Episode 12

Infinite Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu sighed as he looked at the calendar hanging on the wall. It had been already a week since the last time he saw Woohyun and he was missing the latter badly. When the last episode of Showtime ended, Woohyun decided to take a break and went back to his home. Although Sunggyu wanna protest that he wanted to spend time with his Hyun, the protest disappeared when he saw that Woohyun was totally drained out, not to mention that they’ll have to practice for IE Advance soon. And he found himself said “yes”.

That was a story from a week ago. And now he was going crazy staying at the apartment. Although sometimes he went out, it didn’t felt the same when he was with Woohyun. He stood up from his bed as he headed to bathroom to take a shower. Not before he checked his phone and pouted when he saw no messages or calls from Woohyun.

After a long shower, he dressed himself while wondering where he wanted to go. All the members probably still sleeping, took the opportunity to rest fully before they were back to the hectic schedules again. He sighed as he combed his hair neatly. He already visited his family few days ago. He already went for shopping, already went for a massage and already used his IG to the fullest, commenting and replying to the fans. And right now he guessed he just need his lover. He took his phone as he dialed the familiar number. But he jumped in shock when he heard the familiar ringtone in his own room.

He scanned the room and spotted Woohyun’s phone on the table. He quickly grabbed the phone and gasped. Woohyun was already back!

He quickly went out from the bedroom and spotted Woohyun in the kitchen, too immersed in his task preparing something to eat. He dashed towards Woohyun and pulled him into a tight embrace, kissing both of his cheeks. The latter jumped a bit but relaxed as he realized it was Sunggyu and couldn’t help chuckling. “What are you chuckling at, meanie tree?” Sunggyu asked as he pinched Woohyun’s left cheek and wondered how Woohyun still looked annoyingly adorable.

“You seems so eager to see m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter