Here We Go Again

Undercover Princesses

Lol im so so sorry guys for not updating in such a long time. Im a student and in my final semester at the moment,so im very busy to revise for many upcoming tests. But ill try to update here and there. Once again,bear with me juseyo *bows* ————————————————————————————

 

St.Germaine High School is a big and well-known high school in Seoul. This school consists many students, teachers and staffs. This school also has many facilities. They also have very tight rules too; so only the chosen students can enter. But the best rule (well,according to the students) is the students are allowed to wear whatever they like to school,as long as it is appropiate.

 

 

Today is Monday,the busiest day of the week. Many students came early today, but only to copy their friends homeworks or whether just playing around.

 

In front of the school gate, there can be seen two pretty -no,scratch that- extremely beautiful girls waiting for another beauty. One of them is keeping a pokerface,while the other one is stomping her feet to the ground impatiently. "Come on,Tiffany. Can't you forget those pink stuffs for some minutes?? We're gonna be late!" the oldest out of them -which preferred to be called Taeyeon- said;well,more like shouted actually. "Hurry up,Tiffany unnie!" the youngest -named Seohyun- called her. Tiffany only sighed and ran to the school gate,where her friends are.

 

 

 

Wondering why Taeyeon and Seohyun tell Tiffany to hurry up? Well, there's an all-girl-stuff-shop that mostly sells pink stuffs, and they COINCIDENTALLY opened right beside their school. Almost everyday when the trio go to school,Tiffany had to stop at the shop to take a look or buy some obviously-pink stuffs (you guys know Tiffany is a pink-addict right?) there that almost causing them to be late.

 

 

As they entered the school building,they were greeted with a usual view. Some students were chatting with their friends,grabbing books from their lockers or running around in the corridor. As they saw who were entering,they instantly stopped whatever they're doing and stared at the three beauties in awe. This is not a rare sight actually,it happens everyday. Many boys sent them flirty looks,but they choose to ignore them.

 

 

"M-Morning Taeyeon."

"Go-Good mo-morning Tiffany."

"H-Hello Seohyun."

"Anyeong Taeyeon."

"Hi Tiffany."

"Morning Seohyun."

 

 

Some students -mostly boys- greet them casually (rather nervously) with flirty looks plastered on their faces. Not wanting to be rude,Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun replied to all of the greetings,even the ones from the boys with flirty looks. As they replied the greetings, the students began to whisper.

 

 

"Aigoo...they're so pretty!"

"I wish I could be like them."

"If only I had a girlfriend like Taeyeon."

"Omo Tiffany noona eyesmile!"

"Seohyun noona smile! Oh my, its too charming!"

 

 

The trio continued their way to their respective lockers. As they opened their lockers,like usual,many love notes fell from each of their lockers. The three of them only sighed,bent down to pick up the love notes and stacked them neatly into their lockers. They got the books they needed and the close their lockers. They didn't read the notes,they're not interested to initiate a relationship at the moment.

 

 

As they entered their classroom,their classmates stared at them intensely,after stopping whatever they are doing at the moment. The trio,although feeling uncomfortable because of the stares,try to greet their classmates only to be replied with much enthusiasm from their classmates. After some minutes, the teacher comes and began the lesson. 

 

 

-SKIP THE LESSON-

 

 

-LUNCH TIME-

 

 

After getting their food, the trio walked to their usual table,at the corner of the cafetaria. Many students asked them to join their table,but they always refuse them.

 

 

As they sat on their table,Tiffany decided to start a conversation. "Don't you guys had enough of these? Because I am." she said. "Well,actually I've also had enough of these unnie,but I choose to endure it for now." Seohyun said as she shrugged. "Yeah,me too." Taeyeon added. "I can't stand getting stared here and there,getting love notes everyday,receiving chocolates and flowers -even some confessions- on Valentine's Day!" she complained as she sighed. As the conversation died down,they eat in silence. After finishing their lunch,they walked to the music room,just the three of them.

 

 

 

Why the music room,you may say? Well,it's just...can relax them,somehow. "Don't you think we should move to another school?" Taeyeon suddenly asked as she grabbed a guitar and plucked some of the strings,making a beautiful harmony. "Yeah,maybe we should unnie. I can't stand anymore of these." Seohyun commented as she sat down in front of a piano. "OK then,it's settled. We're moving school. But when?" Tiffany asked while grabbing a flute. "I suggest next week. We should finish this week over,since we had started it." Taeyeon replied. "Well then. Next week it is." Tiffany agreed and Seohyun nodded. Then the bell rang,signalling them to go back to their classroom. After their classes are over,they bid goodbye to each other and went home.