F I N

One Quality Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Home sweet home!" Seulgi said as soon as she entered her new, unfurnished apartment. It's only been one and a half years since Red Velvet debut, but she has been saving every penny that she got. She has one goal in her life and she finally made it now-buying an apartment. Not renting but buying. Despite the fact that she's an idol, Seulgi-she's different. While most idols buy luxury things as soon as they received their payments, Seulgi on the other hand, she stayed low key with her stuffs yet she deposit her money in the bank, hoping she could buy an apartment soon. One thing is, she went to her parents' house after she signed the contract and her mom couldn't help but to cry in her daughter's arms-she is too happy to have a perfect daughter like Seulgi.

Seulgi was waiting for some ahjusshis to deliver the stuffs that she ordered. A few days ago, Joy and her manager accompanied her to IKEA to buy furnitures because (one) the stuffs in there are inexpensive and (second) they are cute! Of course, since she bought quite a lot it was impossible to put it in the trunk of her manager's car, so she asked if she could get her things delivered straight to the apartment. They said yes and promised her that her things will be delivered at 10 in the morning on 4th January.

"But Seulgi, we're gonna have a week of break starting on the fourth." Her manager reminded.

"Yes, I know unnie that's why it's the perfect time!" Seulgi said happily, obviously can't wait to start playing with it.

"Unnie, can you build those all by yourself?" Joy pointed at Seulgi's furnitures.

"Of course I can!"

 

 

"Miss, I think you need a man's help with all these. It's impossible for a woman to do this alone." The ahjusshi from IKEA suggested. Seulgi's jaw literally dropped to the ground.

"H-how... did I buy all of these?" 

"It says right here you bought a TV cabinet, dining table, desk, two book shelves, shoe rack, and bathroom cabinet. I hope we didn't make any mistakes." The ahjusshi shrugged. Seulgi grabbed a piece of paper in her bag and slowly skimming it. To her nightmare, she did buy all of those furnitures.

"Damn it." She muttered under her breath. She looked up to the ahjusshi who was standing in the kitchen area. "Ahjusshi, you didn't make any mistakes. Thank you for the delivery." Then she bowed as the ahjusshi left the scene.

Seulgi unconsiously bite her finger nails as an act of nervous. She was about to call her managers, asking for help, until she remembered something. "Don't bother me, I wanna have a nice vacation with my family. I won't pick up your phone." 

Then Seulgi quickly fished out her phone from her pocket and looking at the contact list. There's no way she would call her members in the middle of their break, besides all of them are practically went to their own hometowns-it's impossible to ask for their helps. She has some contacts of her guy friends from high school but it's been quite a long time since they've talked to each other-heck, the last time they talked was probably on the graduation day. Seulgi also not close with guy celebrities. Well, a lot of male celebrities know her (and probably fanboying too) and she knows them too but they're not in the term of 'friends'-they just bowed whenever they bumped to each other. 

She kept scrolling down the contact list, until her eyes suddenly brighten up. "Kim Jongin Oh Sehun!" She immediately dial Jongin's (or famously known as EXO Kai) numbers to ask for his help. Now, these two guys are Seulgi's only male best friends. Well, if they were not trained together, then she probably won't have any male best friends right now. The call wasn't answered twice but then Kai picked up on the third attempt.

"Yah, are you with Sehun now?" Seulgi didn't even give him time to say hi.

"He's sitting beside me, why?" Kai asked, didn't know what's going on.

"Put your phone in the loudspeaker mode." Seulgi instructed and immediately obeyed. "I need your help!"

"What?" Sehun asked.

"You know I bought an apartment, right?" 

"Uh huh, go on." Kai said uninterestingly.

"My apartment is unfurnished, so I bought some furnitures at the IKEA with Joy a few days ago. You know IKEA, right? It's all about DIY and it's impossible for me to do that alone, even the ahjusshi who delivered my furnitures suggest me to call a man for a help." Seulgi explained.

"Seulgi you know-" Kai was cut off.

"Can you two come here now?"

"We're in Japan." Sehun cooly said.

"Japan?! So now I'm making an international call?! Damn it, my phone bills. I'm hanging up now." So she really did.

I'm hopeless. Who can help me now? They're like my last hope. (She's being too dramatic) As if she was praying, a message popped out in her phone from Sehun. "I think Jackson is in Korea now. Try to call him, you're not awkward with him anyway. Besides, he can bring his GOT7 members to help you. Here's his number." Seulgi read it out loud. And without her knowing, her cheeks turned as bright as tomatoes at the sentence, "he can bring his GOT7 members to help you". 

"Oh wait!" She suddenly said and quickly scrolled down her contact list once again. There, she found another male celebrity's numbers. Well, she only has three; Kai, Sehun, and this guy. Without further thinking, she dialed his numbers.

To her surprise, the man pick it up at the first ring. 

"Seulgi?" He asked, possibly surprised.

"H-hi, I know it's random but I need your help." Seulgi awkwardly said.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I-it's nothing big actually. It's just that... I bought an unfurnished apartment recently and my furnitures were delivered today. I didn't realize I bought so many of it and even the ahjusshi told me I need a man's help. My managers won't help me since they're on break and I called Kai and Sehun but they are in Japan. I haven't contacted my high school friends since we graduated-I basically have no one to help me right now, so... can you please help me? I-i mean if you don't mind."

Instead of answering, the guy suddenly laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Seulgi asked innocently.

"Kang Seulgi, you're still as silly as ever." He said between his laugh.

"Yah..."

"Okay, okay I'll be right there soon. Just text me the address, okay?" Then they hung up the phone. Seulgi quickly texted the guy the address of her apartment. As soon as she sent the message, her phone was ringing. A phone call from Kai.

"We called you but it was busy. Did you call Jackson?" Kai immediately asked.

"Well, not really."

"What do you mean?" This time Sehun asked.

"I called his team mate." Seulgi simply answered.

"Who?" Kai can't hide his curiousity.

"Im Jaebum." And right after that, she can clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter