Part 1/1

Cuddling

“Jeon Jungkook”

 

The young male froze. Usually when she used his real name, she was either angry or she would start fangirling.

 

“That’s my name” he turned around.

 

And stared.

 

“Jagiiii, you know I don’t like sharing clothes” he whined. Becca rolled her eyes. “That’s not what you said last night”

 

Jungkook smirked, thinking back to last nights events. “You’re right. I love it when you wear my hoodies and T-shirts, because you’ll look even cuter than you usually do” he winked.

Becca blushed, pulling the sleeves of his hoodie up. “Aaaaaanyway, I wanna cuddle” she jumped on the bed.

 

Jungkook smiled. Ever since they started dating she had started wearing his clothes. At first she would steal his shirts and wear them to annoy him, but as time passed he found himself liking it when she would wear his clothes. Lately, she had gotten more daring and also started to wear his clothes when they went out.

 

And Jungkook didn’t mind. In fact: he loved it when she did that, because in a way, it showed that she was his and didn’t give a damn about others knowing and having an opinion.

 

“Kook, you there bro??” Becca waved her hand in front of his face, softly slapping his cheek.

 

Smirking, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her against his chest, pressing a kiss to her lips. “You are so cute and tiny” he pressed a kiss to her forehead, before lifting her up and pressing another kiss to her lips.

 

Becca giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I was destined to be taller, but something went wrong”

 

Jungkook let himself fall back on the bed, letting her fall on top of him. “Right. And I was supposed to be the oldest hyung of Bangtan”

 

/////

 

Becca shifted, making Jungkook groan in frustration. “Stop moving, jagi” he tightened his arms aorund her. “Holy arms” she mumbled against his chest.

 

“AYOOO”  Taehyung and Suuz barged into the room, making the younger couple groan in annoyance. “ARE YOU GUYS CUDDLING???” Taehyung jumped on top of them. “I WANNA CUDDLE TOO”

 

“WAIT, I WANNA CUDDLE WITH YOU TAE” Suuz jumped on top of them as well, pulling Taehyung off and hugging him tight. Taehyung giggled, wrapping his arms around her. “Yayy!!”

 

Jungkook groaned, burying his face in Becca’s hair, who in turn buried her face in his chest. “Why are you two so loud??” she mumbled.

 

“BECAUSE WE WANNA CUDDLE” Hoseok and Jimin ran in, jumping on the bed as well. Giggling, Jimin snuggled up to Becca, while Hoseok snuggled up to Taehyung.

 

“Oh my god, go away” Jungkook groaned, trying to push Jimin off the bed, but stopping when he felt his girlfriend kiss his neck softly. “Let him be Kookie” Becca mumbled softly, her lips brushing his skin.

 

“O-okay”

 

/////

 

“Come on hyuuuung”Jimin whined. He had been trying to get Jin and Namjoon to join them for a while now. “Just come cuddle with uuuus”

 

“For s sake guys, just ing cuddle with us so he can stop whining already” Becca yelled angrily, before snuggling back up to Jungkook, who had been watching her with a small smile on his face.

 

Taehyung and Suuz giggled quietly. “He’s so in love with her” Suuz mumbled quietly, watching her two friends cuddle and whisper to eachother softly. “Don’t forget the fact Becca is completely head over heels for the maknae though” Hoseok smiled.

 

“Shut up and cuddle with us, Yoongi” Sjoukje came in, dragging a grumbling Yoongi along. Both dropped themselves on the bed, cuddling up to the eldest and the leader. “I don’t see the ing use of this cuddle pile, I’d rather just be cuddling my jagi” Yoongi grumbled annoyed.

 

“I feel ya bro. I just wanted to cuddle with my Kookie. ALONE” Becca emphasized. The others rolled their eyes at the young couple. They all knew what would’ve happened if they hadn’t joined in cuddling.

 

“ it up and deal with it” Hoseok sang loudly, which earned him two pillow in his face, courtesy of Yoongi and Becca. “Yoongi, enough” Sjoukje scolded her boyfriend. Yoongi whined quietly, before hugging her tighter.

 

Hoseok pouted, pressing his face against Taehyungs shoulder. “They are so rude” he mumbled. Taehyung smiled. “They’ve always been like that, hyung” he said. Hoseok pouted slightly.

 

Meanwhile, Jimin, Sjoukje and Jin had convinced Suuz to sing, so the girl softly started singing Hold me tight.

 

After a while, Jimin joined in, perfectly harmonizing with her. Three lines later, Taehyung also joined and before long the vocal line was singing along with Suuz.

 

/////

 

“Did she just.-” Jimin trailed off, surprise clear in his voice.

 

“Yeah pretty sure she actually did” Jungkook smiled his signature bunny smile as he looked down at Becca.

 

It wasn’t anything new to find a sleepy Becca around the dorm, but it was something new to see her falling asleep to their live singing. Usually she would be running around or bouncing excitedly, fangirling loudly.

 

“Yoongi also fell asleep” Sjoukje giggled. “But that’s normal for him”

 

Taehyung yawned, falling asleep against Suuz. Hoseok and Namjoon had fallen asleep earlier, and Suuz, Sjoukje and Jimin were nodding off as well.

 

Jungkook laid his head down, closing his eyes and falling asleep not even two minutes after everyone was asleep.

 

Jin sat on the edge of the bed, smiling fondly. He liked these moments, where everyone in the dorm was relaxed and having fun together. With all the drama that had been going on lately, they hadn’t really gotten much rest, so he was glad they could rest now.

 

He looked at Sjoukje and Yoongi, the male having wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she sleeping on his shoulder.

 

He then looked at Suuz, who laid snuggled up to Taehyung, while Hoseok had managed to wrap his arms around the both of them.

 

He looked at Namjoon laying sprawled out across the bed, his leg dangling off the side and Jimin hugging his waist, resting his head on Namjoons stomach.

 

Then he looked at Becca and Jungkook. Their bodies were pressed together in the middle of the bed, their legs tangled, her arms wrapped around his waist and his around her shoulders.

 

He liked it like this. Their own happy Bangtan Family, the girls included.


Still smiling, he laid down, resting his head on Namjoons shoulder. He wouldn’t want to change this for anything, he thought, closing his eyes and falling asleep.