m Alive

Alive

"Ro~~~~~~" you shouted and woke up suddenly and checked your phone for time ,it was 4.00am ... U switched on the light and sipped little water... U were too scared to go back to sleep ... Tears were falling dwn ur cheeks unknowingly... U hugged ur knees and sat to the corner of the bed... D apartment was silent ... U were living alone.

A notification popped up in ur phone .. It was a twitter update .  and there was a photo ..you saw the photo and suddenly  threw the phone far on bed.. It was the same face which had come in your dream... The long hairs covering one eye.. Thick eyeliner and full black dress , sharp eyes which stared at you...

It was 3rd time you got the same dream. Every time you see  people separating you from your most precious thing and you keep shouting ro~~~ ... Everytime you had this dream you tremble alot and the dream would b always between 4am to 4.30 am ... Which made u more panic ... U hugged ur knees and fell asleep and wokeup when the time was 8 am...

U rushed to university after getting fresh and wore a white top with blue jeans and ur long hair Falling on your shoulders beautifully till waist...

You could not really concentrate in class as the photo you saw kept on appearing in mind and every time you remember the dream your body shivered and had tears in eyes ... You had forgot your phone at home with too much distracted mind ...

You were walking dwn to home after dat day's classes and found new big pictures of park jung min with other ss501 members... U were a their fan  but ur bias was jungmin .. U were fangirling over the group poster  and thought "ahh hw nyc if i meet them  " and once you reached home you went in search of updates on ss501 as it was 3 days that you were'nt updated about their activities... 

You narrated as u saw updates " khjl in drama BOF? Ok great" 

"Ost sung by subunit ? Wow " 

" jungmin not alone album was a success topping charts ? You jumped at once ...yayy!!"

" jungmin is back wit new album ROMEO" 😨 your eyes went wide .. U repeated R-O-M-E-O... 

Went dwn scrolling for more pics... U closed your laptop suddenly and ran to a corner... Ur eyes were red and teary ... You didn't knw why were you afraid and felt soo insecure when you saw the pic... 

It took time to calm down for you and slowly u made a strong mind to  check about album and you finally bought  the album and now curiosity had filled your mind to know 'what is the connection between the dream and the romeo' ...

You spent all your part tym job salary and saved up money and got the album and there was a big poster of pjm in romeo costume and u put dat up in your room.. 

You were a strong girl but didnt know y that dream shook your heart... 

The next day you got to know there is a fan sign event of jungmin aka romeo and you obiviously went... After all he was your bias.. 

You saw a  jungmin with bright smile signing albums for fans and accepting gifts and taking pics... The line was too long and  you stood patiently... 

You suddenly had no strength and felt weak and you went and sat down on nearest chair... You were feeling dizzy and eyes were blanking out so you gave up on fansign and took a taxi and reached home after lots of struggle... U were quiet person not having many friends nor a boyfriend so no one came to picked you up ... 

You were upset and sad bcoz you couldnt get the autograph from jungmin..

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You slept  bcoz you were too tired and heard some one calling you ... You opened your eyes and found yourself in different unfamiliar place ... It looked like a paradise , truly heavenly .. You went further slowly and found a bed and a person sitting in d corner of the bed with a ring in his hand ... Feeling the ring wit his fingers he looks up to you and u freeze there... U have no words to speak... Your mind is rushing with questions to ask to the person who is in front of you but your mouth is sealed due to fear .. You are trying to say "ro~" but sound doesnt come out . Your eyes are red and tears are running down... 

D person in front of you walks towards you... He has a toned and long body .. He is tall nd  handsome ... The thick eyeliner  and plumpy lips... 

He approaches you and slowly hugs you from waist... You freeze again and you are breathless... He speaks hugging you " i love you, wait for me, i m here , only for you ; after  searching for you for ages" you take a long breath and his grip tightens and you relax a little and rest in his arms..

You have no control over your actions ... You still could not ask him who he was ? What connection does you both have to wait for ages? And now what is really happenning ??... 

You blankly stare into his eyes searching for a clue ..he stares back and slowly pulls u for a kiss ... 

You get shock for your life... U completely freeze and hav mixed feelings.. You want to pull away but his grip is tight  on your lips ... For a second itseems like you are hipnotized... You close your eyes and series of scenes flows at once in your mind bringing back all the memories with him ... You donot kiss back but realise his love for you..you remember how much he had sacrificed for your love and how much he had suffered only to get your love ... Both stare eachother after kissing ... You carress his cheeks , he holds your hand and places a small and soft kiss on your palms ... 

Now he suddenly starts walking back ... You get tensed... You walk forward but he says "no! Let me go now ... I will come back ... " you start shouting ro~~~~ and again you wake up in your bed and the time is 4.15am again...

You see d poster of romeo and the album down and touch your lips for d feel of d kiss ...

You hear your name called again and again and your eyes search him ...  their he was ROMEO..

You heart feels like jumping out ... You feel suffocated... He approaches you and you shiver in fear...

He sits in front of you"i m park jung min , he pauses " to d outside world " ..

"I m RO for you"... Your eyes go wide in surprize... You try to touch him to confirm if its not dream ... He holds your hands once again and suddenly hugs you... 

" baby! M your RO!  I can only connect to your mind  and teleport... All my powers were taken back... M here for you as human now ...as park jung min.. And I AM HERE ONLY FOR U " he stresses... You relax in his arms... The only thing you try to say was his name "Ro.." 

He continues" i have been searching for you from ages , i could not find you becoz i lost my powers ... I was soo happy to see you in fansign event but you left before the event got over, i went in search of you but could not find you " his face falls dwn with sad expression... 

You couldnt believe wat he was speaking and stared him with doubtfull eyes... He understood and said " i knw its hard to believe and recall but check your neck for the teeth mark " 

You had 2 marks ... It looked deep as someone had bit you but it was like a birth mark and you were bullied by ur frnds for that .. 

You touched your mark..." It was me who bit you in front of king to prove our love and we had  won " he said... You started tearing again.. He continued" but...." You sat up "but .... What happened??" 

He hugged you again tightly... "D king cheated us and imprisoned me and so i couldnt treat you for the bite and i lost you... " i suffered alot ,frustated loneliness took over me ... I neither ate nor slept ... His tears were wetting your top ... Now you hugged him back .... Ur hands going up nd dwn his bck... 

"Ro~ , dats enough... I remember you  my love " you had got your memory back after he kissed you... He was shocked by ur words . 

U break from hug and stare into eachothers eyes... " u slowly put ur hands round his neck nd pull him for a lip lock... U mumble in kiss ... Hmmm~~ u relax ... He kisses u back ... 

You breakup for some breath... You stare into his eyes saying "i love you"... He slowly takes d ring out nd puts it on your ring finger nd both smile at eachother... He hugs you nd you feel all your insecurities and fear are gone  at once... You are in different world alltogether where only love exists ... You feel too happy as you got back your precious life... He  suddenly leaves house saying meet you bck soon my manager will b worried if m nt there  nd winks at you... And teleports from window nd you r shocked nd now had to believe he s really your ro.💖

You walk up to poster of romeo and touch the ring on your finger nd say i love u Ro nd smile...

Nd you see the album down where it will b signed as park jung min ... 

You suddenly flip pages of photobook nd you find a mess der... "Call me soon" and his handphone number written  ...saying "your ro~💝  sarangheyo ".. Wit heart shape next to it.. Since u had missed the fansign event he has a special signature for you ... 

You hug d photobook nd album and smile at d poster, slowly mumbling saranghae .❤

                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please subscribe and comment :)