Chapter 2

The Girl In Boxers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Ah In was happily munching on some Kimchi when his noona rushed into the kitchen. Although she was still a little grumpy, she would not be Cheon Seung Im if she was able to resist food. Especially the feast on the kitchen table her mother had prepared.  

"Omma, why all this food? I'm not complaining, but we're only three people here. The Oppas won't be back from university until the day after tomorrow." Grabbing the chopsticks in front of her she instantly dug into the food. Her mother took a quick amused glance at her. "Yeah, I know. I don't have Alzheimer yet, but you count at least two people." 

Ah In had to surpress his laughter. With that cruel noona of his sitting right next to him, he doubted he was allowed to laugh at her. He was not exactly keen on tasting one of her legendary punches his hyungs have told him about when they about getting her period for the first time. Not to forget all the hair pulling. However, the quick-witted witch noticed his weird expression, red cheeks and muffled sounds escaping his tightly shut mouth. 

"Yah, you think this is funny?" She comsidered whether it was worth it to stop her meal to stab him with her chopsticks. Luckily, her hunger won and she just snorted at him before taking care of the food again. "You're lucky she's hungry, Ah In-ah." 

"Omma, I thought I was going to die..." The boy sighed. The ladies burst out into loud laughter and soon, Ah In joined in as well.

These were the moments Mrs. Cheon cherished the most. Having her children around her and not having to care about anything in the world. She knew they were not exactly what one would call a perfect family, but in that imperfection lay what made them all happy. Knowing that her family will be soon reduced to her and Ah In her gaze fell on Seung Im as the laughter died down. Seung Im felt her mother's intense gaze on her and decided that this was the right moment to confirm with her family that she was leaving for the boarding school. It's do or die Seung Im-ah!

She grabbed her mother's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter