The scene

What Happened in Myeong-dong

In a rainy day, in the middle of crowded Myeong-dong, where a lot of stories been made ...

“Stop it, Oppa! I can’t bear it anymore.” Seohyun yelled at Yonghwa, who the latter just threw his face away, maintening a you-can’t-read-my-expression look. His right hand still held the umbrella. Although they were bickering, Yonghwa couldn’t let Seohyun drenched.

“If you want to cheat on me, just please don’t get cought! Do you ever think of my feeling, huh? Texting with your another girlfriend when having date with me?Heol.. I can’t believe this!”

“Hyun, it is just Hyerim, my college friend. When will you stop accusing me? I also tired of you being like this! I do!” Now Yonghwa let his temper out. He couldn’t stand being accussed cheating anymore.

“College friend you say? The last time, it is your Omma’s friend daughter. Who her name was? Ah... Hyenoon. And before that, your high school frined, Shin Hye, right? And she is also your first crush. Then before that again...ah... how many girl is there actually, huh? And what? You are tired of me being like this? When you clearly CHEATING on me?!” A tear escaped from the end of her eye. More and more people stop walking, just to witness the scene the two showed.

Yonghwa looked right at her eyes, still with angry look. His grip on the umbrella tighten. In other hand, Seohyun couldn’t hold her tears anymore. With a broken smile, she said,

“I can’t balieve this. I’m crying in the middle of Myeong-dong just because of a people like you, Oppa. Heol. You don’t deserve my tears, actually.”

Yonghwa eyes softened, he tried to hold Seohyun hand,

“Joo Hyun ah,”

But unexpectedly, Seohyun threw his hand away, then slapped him hard. Really hard. Even people from 5 meters afar could see the red mark on Yong’s left face that night. The people started gasping and whispering between themselves.

Seohyun then run, didn’t care if she would really wet. Being sick because of this was better then facing Yonghwa and lenghten their bickering, no, their war. While Yonghwa still stood at his previous spot, didn’t believe what Seohyun just did to him. The calm and composed Seohyun could turn into a person like that. His mind was blank, until ...

“Cut!” Jungshin gave a clue to Yonghwa and Seohyun-who actually didn’t really run afar, still there with the people who watched the scene. He saved the video he took a while ago.

“Whaa... you’re really daebak, Hyung, Hyun. Seongsaenim will really appraised you. Perhaps you two will make your debut soon! Please teach me, Hyung... eo? Seohyun, you too. Teach me,  Jaebal...”

“Sstt... Stop it. We’ll continue this later, ok?”The elder said.

“We’re sorry everyone, we may have startled you all. Let me introduced ourself.”Seohyun said, then the three-Yong, Hyun, Shin- gave a deep bow.

“We’re trainees from an entertainment agency, and we were given an assignment to act in the middle of Myeong-dong to improve our acting and throw away our shyness. Once again, sorry for the troubling.”The elder continued. The people who gathered then gave them an applause.

Ne, Gwenchanhayo. Your acting was really good. I thought that you were really fighting. I hope I can see you on TV soon.”A man that look in his 40s gave them his thought. And then the people started to disband.

“Sorry and thankyou once again. Kamsahamnida. We will work hard in the future as well.”Yonghwa gave his closing statement and the three gave a deep bow for the last time.

“Wah Hyun... your slap. Can’t you just pretent to slap me? That was really hard. I still can feel it till now, u know! And for your information, that was my first time getting a slap from yeoja.”

Mianhaeyo, Oppa. Me too, startled when knowing that it is realy hard. But I can’t pretend it out. We should show a proper acting. But jeongmalyo, I’m really sorry.”

“That’s right! That’s how it should be. You did a great job, Hyun! And Yoghwa Hyung, do you really never being slapped by yeoja? I don’t think so... haha.”

Ya, Jungshin! You can say like that because you are not the one who was slapped!”

Arasseoyo Hyung. But serioulsy, your chemistry really jjang! The best! Are you sure you two not dating?”

Ya!Ya!Ya! A good actor must can deliver the chemistry. You pabo! Who don’t know about that. If you lack that chemistry people will always change the channel when you came out.”

“You just copy what the teacher said, Hyung! Ckckck. ”

“Stop it, you two. Let’s just back to our own dorm. It’s getting late. So... see you tomorrow. Jungshin chingu, thanks a lot for your help ya! Bye Oppa, Bye Junghsin! I’m leaving!”

“Okay...Bye... see you tomorrow. ” Jungshin answered. While Yonghwa just waved his hand and smiled suspiciously.

As soon as Seohyun left,

Hyung, because we are already here, why don’t we having a date?”

Mwo? Dating with you? No way! Haha...”  Yonghwa laughed, while Jungshin who felt irritated just rolling his eyeballs.

“Okay then. I will just back to my house. I wouldn’t back to our dorm tonight, since it is Sunday. Bye Hyung.”It is Jungshin routinity to sleep at his parent’s house at Sunday.

“Haha... Sorry Jungshin ah, I just kidding, but I really have something to do. And, it is a good thing that you didn’t back to dorm. Haha.”

“Ah Hyung, jinjja. You are really cruel, you know.”

“Yea, I know. Hahaaa.”

“Whatever. I’m leaving!” Then Jungshin really left Yonghwa by himself. Not knowing what will happen as he gone. Yonghwa took his handphone, and start texting.

 ‘He left *wink*’

There was no reply, but just a minute later, Seohyun came.

“Hyun, wasseo?”

Ne, Oppa. What did you use as an excuse so that Jugshin left? When I left, I was really thinking that our plan wouldn’t work.”

“I don’t make any excuse at all. He just left.”

Jinjjayo?”

Eo. Kajja!”

Nee...

Seohyun and Yonghwa then had their date, to create their another Myeong-dong story, not the sad, heartbreaking and fake story, but a lovey-dovey and real ones.

 

*FIN*