Journey 1

OUR JOURNEY

"Are you sure about this Ji?" The man with deep voice ask the man at the driver seat who are watching the shopping store building.

The driver take a deep breath and nods without looking his best friend, his band mate and a man who he consider as brother. Choi Seunghyun.

He pretty sure some fans believe he will pick Youngbae for this situation his very best friend but little they knew that T.O.P maturity and supportive side make every Big Bang will choose the eldest for this situation.

"I dont need to ask you whetever Yang hyung-nim or SM President know your plan right? I heard about you being called by them from Fany. So if you sure and think this is the right thing to do then Big Bang and me will always be with you, Jiyong." Seunghyun said as he pattting his leader shoulder with a very warm smile of him.

Kwon Jiyong take another breath hearing that soon a smile appear on his face before he open his car door.

This is it.

He didnt wear any disguise as its already 10pm, the shopping complex about to close now. He only used one of his manager car or else papparazi already here if his Lamborghini spotted here.

"Hyung, they wont hate me with these tattoo right?" Suddenly Jiyong ask his friend who walking beside him.

T.O.P havent see inconfident nervous G-Dragon for a while. If in any other time he surely laugh his heart out loud for this but he know in front of him is not the famous G-Dragon but a man who in love with his girl, Kwon Jiyong.

"Lets thanks Fany later for influence your girl having tattoo." T.O.P said as he grins to his friend who also laughing with his answer.

Finally the best friend arrived in front the optical shop which about to close in any time. They can see the couple doing some cleaning in the shop occupied by the famous songs of Korean Nation Girls Group, SNSD.

"Anyyeonghasayo Mr and Mrs Kim. I am Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong step in slowly and greet the couple who are now surprised with the 2 men presence. ------------------------------------

 

The 4 people now seated at the centre of optical house which now is silent and closed, thus making their breath can be heard in that area.

"I am sorry for coming at this time and if I spotted at your house also is not good for me and your daughter. I am trully sorry." Jiyong once again bowed to the eldest who are looking him and his friend.

"The reason I am here is because I want to introduce myself properly to both of you. I am Kim Taeyeon boyfriend." Kwon Jiyong said as he take a deep breath with his words.

"So you the one who she protect? I knew my girl and Baekhyun is not lover." Mrs Kim said as she chuckles happily.

"How? I mean she tell me she never tell anyone about us accept SNSD." Jiyong cant help feel proud and happy with the recent news.

"When SM confirmed it, she called me asking if any anti came here and said everything is fine so no need to worry about us. After all she ever promise me that she will introduce her boyfriend to us before tell her fans." Mrs Kim explain with her smile which Jiyong found it so pretty just like her daughter.

"Whats make you come here so sudden? I do believe its not only because of introduction am I right Mr Kwon?" Mr Kim ask as he also smiling now seeing the nervous idol.

Choi Seunghyun hold his smile as he patting his friend shoulder, the real mission begin now.

"The media are focusing very close. Junsu dating news is alarm for us. They have caught us once but YG and SM have settle everything but with fans noticing us its matter of time for me and Taeyeon. Soon Seunghyun hyung will be going for army and then myself so before anything end up ugly I want to ensure Kim family know my sincerity." Kwon Jiyong said as he look to the eldest ensure his words correctly and sincere.

"I want to ask your bless because I will propose Kim Taeyeon soon. Both of our management have know my intention all I need is your blessing. I do realised I am far from perfect son in law type. I am not Choi Siwon, Jung Yunho or Park Jungsoo but I will work hard to ensure your daughter will live in happiness and love her more than anyone ever love her." Kwon Jiyong continue as he explaination holding his both hands, silently pray to all gods in universe nothing go wrong and the Kim's feel his sincerity.

Both of Mr and Mrs Kim totally speechless with the idol words. They never expect the superstar will be very bold and brave but they cant denied the fact they feel so proud and happy with the confession.

"Jiyong, If you able to keep your promise and protect our baby girl then you have our bless. We dont need a rich son in law all we need is the man who can love, protect and take care of our daughter." Mr Kim said as he look straight to Kwon Jiyong eyes.

"I will Mr Kim. I promise you that she will be loved and protected. Thank you so much. Thank you very very much." Kwon Jiyong said happily as he then bow few times.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC......

@taengpepsi Will you wait me for the grand proposal baby girl?