Worth of a Patience - Episode 3

That Little Thing

Worth of a Patience

{ Part III }

 

Beast - Back To You

The next morning, you woke up to the sounds of Hojun opening the bedroom's door. He stood there with his dino plushie in his grip and his other hand rubbing his eyes. You crept out off of the bed and walked to him. "Hey, come on. Don't disturb appa. He needs some rest." you lightly patted his and dragged him along with you out from the room leaving Junsu sleeping there alone.

You make him a honey tea since you know that he'd surely will get up from a hangover. Just in time, he walked in to the kitchen, clutching on his head. You caught him walked in. "You're awake already? I made you a honey tea since you'll get a hangover." you handed him the mug. He willingly take it away from you. He started to gulp it down and just in seconds, he'd finished it.

"Thank you," he handed you back the mug and wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. He opened the fridge to look for maybe a snack so he could chew it when he saw the cake. A birthday cake to be exact. A gushed of pain hit his head. *Did I forget something important yesterday?* He cltched on his head tightly. 

You worriedly approached him. "Oppa, are you okay?" All he did was just a nod. He put one of his hand on your right shoulders while the other one still holding his head. "I will just take a break today. I don't really feel well." he said glanced at you. You nodded and helped him get in back to the bedroom. You put him lightly on the bed and was about to go out when he grasped your hand. You looked at him surprised. Since he had recovered, that's the first time he had touched your skin.

You grimaced awkwardly and nodded. You stayed beside him but he can't drift to sleep. "May I ask you something?" he queried, breaking the silence. You blinked a few times then nodded. "Was it hard, take care of him, I mean our son alone?" he gazed into your eyes. You was taken aback for a while. It was weird that he asked something like that using the word our. You shook. "Ani. Since Yoochun oppa also did help me sometimes, it turns out a little bit easier," you confessed.

He nods but kind of displeased to hear Yoochun's name slipped out of your mouth. It's not like he hate Yoochun. However, whatever you did, there'll must be Yoochun in it. It's like Yoochun was actually your husband. "Oh," he muttered. "And about last night, I'm sorry if I had broke my promise that I said I will return home earlier. I forgot about it," he told you. *Forgot? How could you* You bitterly apologised him although you were still disappointed.

His phone rang out of the blue. He sat up and picked up the phone on his own. "Hello? Oh, Jihae ah~~~ really?....sure... what?, no.... there's nothing. okay... I'll see you later." But you had walked out off of the room as soon as he had answered the call and when you heard him said the name; Jihae. Without realizing, a tear strolled down your cheekbone. "Umma," Hojun came running to you. You wipe your tears away so he won't be able to see it.

He stopped running and pulled you down so he can touch your cheek. "Did umma cry?" he worriedly asked. You smile halted. The reason why you had always stay and be patience was him. He's like an angel to you that would come and cover your cut away. 

 

 

Woohyun - Time

So as the time passed by. This time, the awkwardness between you and Junsu grew a lot worst. It can be said, you didn't talk to him for the whole day except during dinner or he'd  ask you something. Even Hojun turns out he's kind of awkward to talk to his dad. He seems like he's straying away from his dad. 

You're with Yoochun and Hojun in the market to buy Hojun's gift which Yoochun had promise him. 

"Yoochun appa! Can we change the gift? Pleeasseee." he pleaded with his aegyo. Who won't buy it right? Yoochun just shrugged. "It's up to you buddy." "Assa!" he took the Star Wars sword and went with Yoochun to the counter to pay for it. While both of them were paying for Hojun's gift, you stopped by the kids wears. You found an attractive shirt when Yoochun spotted you choosing the shirt. "Let me buy it," he said and was about to take it from you when you hid it behind your back. "What?" he amused.

"No. It's okay, I'll buy this with my own money oppa," you push his hands gently. No matter how hard you push him away, he'll keep on forcing you to give it to him. "No, oppa. Fine, forget about it. I'd like to cancel to buy it." you put it back on the shelves. "But Why??" he asked bewildered but you had walk away. He turn to Hojun. Hojun stared at him with his hand folded to his chest and he shook his head. "What?" Yoochun queried.

Somehow, someone had saw the whole thing. Junsu was standing there the whole time when the three of you were shopping. He didn't know why but he felt jealous when Yoochun took his place as Hojun's dad. He was disappointed of himself. How could he ignored his family and pushed them to aside.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

lovelyyjocelyn : aww. :) thank you