Worth of a Patience - Episode 2

That Little Thing

Worth of a Patience 

{ Part II }

 

Kara - Honey

While you were busy preparing for the dinner that night, Hojun and Junsu were sitting in the living room. Hojun was pretty occupied with his big dino plushie set ( Dibo the Gift Dragon ) which was a gift from Yoochun on his birthday this year. Junsu can't take his eyes off of the photos that were hanging on the wall. His gazed stop on the wedding picture of you and him. You look so beautiful in the picture with your white wedding dress. Junsu kept on examined the photo. He then looked to the baby picture of Hojun. In the caption below the picture, there was written  

'Baby Hojun, 1 week old' 

He looked at another one.

'3 months old, Kim Hojun.' 

Hojun looks so cute in the photo. His eyes stopped again when he saw a picture of you and Hojun on his 1st birthday. It  was in Junsu's hospital room. Somehow, he was touched by it. *How can I forgot her? How did we fall in love and she must be a good mum to our son.* He gazed at Hojun. Hojun turned around and looked at Junsu. He smile at his appa. "Appa wanna play with me?" he held out his dino.

Junsu walked over to him. "Sure." he scoop Hojun up and put him sit o his lap. Hojun was smiling happily. He had always want to be hold by his own father. You were watching them on the corner of the door when you was about to call them for dinner. 

You clear your throat lightly. "Err, dinner was ready." you awkwardly scrathed the back of your neck. "Oh, okay. Come on, let's have dinner first," Junsu pulled Hojun up with him. You led the two of them to the kitchen.

"I'll seat accross from umma today." Hojun beamed as he try to pull the big chair by himself. You chuckled. "Sure, baby." you poke his cheeks lightly. The dinner was quite silent and awkward than usual. Thanks to Hojun, he's talkative and bubbly. He would kept on telling Junsu what the two of you usually do while Junsu was still in the hospital. 

After finished the dinner, while Junsu's taking shower. You were laying on your back with Hojun on your right arm, reading him his storybook. "Umma, how did Alice enter he woderland?" he asked, curious. "Well, it says that she had fall into the big hole in accident." you pointed on the book. He nods, "ah."

"I hate Queen of Hearts, " Junsu muttered out of nowhere. You startled and stop for a while. *That's his dislike character all the time.* "Appa hate her too?" Hojun sat up from the bed. Junsu shrugged and walked over to the bed after wearing his wifebeater. "Sure. Who doesn't?" he pinched his cheeks lightly. Hojun squealed in giddiness. Junsu pulled him back laying on the bed. 

You were putting Hojun into his room when Junsu silently watched you tucked him. He gazed at you admiringly. *She must have a hard times taking care of him when I was gone. How come I didn't remember her well?* He thought, regretfully. He crept back to the bedroom while wondering around how he met you, how did you two fall in love, how hard had it been for you taking care of your and his son alone and others.  You entered the room just in time. You slowly close the door behind you and walked to the bed. 

You try your best not too awake him since you thought that he was already sleeping. You was about to put your phone on the lamp table next to the bed when all of a sudden he says, "Hey" . Your fall hard on the carpet. "Ouch!" you yelped in pain. Junsu quickly sat up, fretful. "Oh, I'm sorry. You okay?" he helped you get up on the bed. You nodded but actually your is damn hurting at the time. "I am really sorry. I didn't mean to make you scare or something," he worriedly checked your body if you got hurt somewhere. "No,I'm fine. Really. You can sleep first." you shook firmly. He sighed. "You can hit me," hehold your hand to hit him. 

There it was. You stopped again. "Did you remember me already?" you meekly asked him. He blinked a few times then shook. "I don't think so. Why?" Your shoulders deflate. "Oh." was the only thing you can say. "What makes you think I did?" he eagerly asked. "Oh, it's just that you would always let me hit you if you had accidentally hurt me and you'd always says that you hate Queen of Hearts when everytime I read Alice in Wonderland." you looked into his eyes, gazed. He was thinking for a while. "Ah, I don't know. It's just that the word slipped out of my mouth without knowing." he said, shrugging.

 

- - -

 

Secret Garden Ost - Guardian Angel 

 

You and Junsu grew a lot closer than the first day he had return home. Even though he still can't seem to remember about you that much, he would always try ro make himself to. Junsu himself had returned to work in his office where he had own his own shopping mall. One fine afternoon, Jihae, Junsus's first love planning try to get him back since at the first try she's failed. It was all when she finds out that Junsu had finally got out from the hospital and it was said that he lost memory.

Jihae knocked on his office's door. "Come in," Junsu said from inside. Without hesitation, Jihae entered the room. At first Junsu was about to ask who is she when he had a flashback about her.

"Jihae." he stared at her with shocked. "You remember me?" she asked surprised. "Of course I do. You're my first love. Han JiHae." he smiled, beamed. Jihae smirked in satisfaction. *It goes well as I planned.* They decided to have a drink that night and just as Junsu forgot about his promised to you.

It was your birthday and you had asked him to go home earlier and he'd promise that he will. Until midnight, he still didn't came home. Hojun had fall asleep since it's late. You put him in his bed and watched him sleeping there peacefully. "Appa, did you forget what's day is it today...." he mumbled in his sleep. Somehow that's makes you feel sad. How could he forget his promise with you and his son. You cupped your mouth so you would not wakes him up as you were crying.

You decided to call him again this time. Finally, it was answered and you felt relieved at that moment. 

"Yeoboseyo?" you finally uttered. "Oh, you're looking for Mr Kim? You should bring him home right now. It's seems that he's drunk and there's a woman with him" the bartender said. You were heart broken. You took the cab and headed straight to the club. Without any doubt, you steped in to the club and searched for him immediately. 

You stopped on your track when you caught him dancing with the woman who you had always dislike. Han Jihae. Junsu seems was enjoying dancing with her and the interaction between them were far from yours and his interaction. You got disappointed in him. Really. Junsu stopped dancing as he saw you standing there, dumbfounded. 

"Oh, ~~~~~ah. You're here." he said try to approach her. You gulped down the bitterness. "Junsu ah, you should go home right now. It's late." you hesitatedly spoke up. Junsu turned to look at Jihae and let go of her waist. "Oh, I'd better get home right now. My wife get mad later on," he whispered to her. You were still standing there. Once Junsu headed out from the club's door, you helped him get into the cab. The ride were silent than ever and Junsu had already fall asleep. 

Once the two of you reached home, you paid the cab and brought him inside and put him straight to the bed. You helped him take off his suit, leaving him in his wifebeater and his short. After that, you wiped his face with the damp towel gently. Although you were disappointed in him earlier, you still care for him. 

*Why did she came back* You pondered about Jihae. You doze off to sleep wwith so many thought that night. 

 

 

Stay tune for the next episode...

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hey guys, don't afraid to comment. I won't bite.  Just talk to me.