When His Mother Disapprove of You

That Little Thing

When His Mother Disapprove of You 

   You and Woohyun 

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9zBamWrig&feature=related  ]

Woohyun is your boyfriend. He kept on telling you that the two of you should just get engage. However, there's a thing always make you worried. It's his mother. His mother had disapproved of you. She said that you're no benefits to him. Woohyun live in a very luxury life. While you're just simple village girl but that what he loves about you.

Although you were just a simple village girl, to him, you're the beautiful girl in the world. You do know that. Every time when there's another girl would try to tempt him, he had never take his eyes off of you. It's like as if he can only see you. That's what makes you love him more.

You walked to his table, "I bought you a banana milk " You beamed. He looked up and brightened up. "You came? I thought you would not come since you got mad at me last night." he pouted. You sheepishly smile. "Hehe. Sorry about that last night. I was just not in the mood." you scratched the back of your head sheepishly.

He laughed. "Sokay boo. Come here," he patted on his lap. You smile and willingly sat on his lap. He combed your hair with his fingers gently. You flipped on his schedule book. As you were flipping his book, a picture of you and him were everywhere in the book. You looked at him but he's just too busy admiring you. 

"Oppa, is this a schedule book or a photo album?" you asked him puzzled. He smiled. "That's my schedule book, babydoll." he chuckled slightly.

"But why does it have a lot of our picture in here?" you wondered. Again he chuckled at your silliness. "Oppa, I'm serious." you shot him a look. "There's no harm keeping our picture in my schedule book." he shrugged. "Thus, I could look at them when I miss you," he added again.

You softened. Although you might find the thing he did was annoying, but there's a part of him always makes you melted.

  

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viWXvoeD-tg ]

You were in your piano class. You're not the only one in there. There's some other girls who had been taking the same piano class with you in such a long time already. 

Your teacher, Mrs Oh, she told all of you to take a seat. It had been said that there's someone would come and there's gonna be a piano performance from them. You sat in the middle row with your bestfriend, Chorong.

"I can't wait to see who's going to perform." Chorong squeaked in giddiness. You chuckled. "Park Chorong, tsk tsk tsk." You shook your head. She just naturedly shrugged. 

The stage turns dark and the curtain slowly open separatedly. You anxiously wait for the performer to appear. You're someone who's really addicted to piano thing. Your number one dream is to perform with Yiruma the famous and yours' favourite pianist.

Finally the performer walks in. "Eh, a man?" Chorong turn to you. You look at her back and shrugged. *I'm curios now* You turned back to the stage. Eventually, he started to play the piano. He plays 'Yiruma Kiss The Rain'. You gaped with wide eyes. He's plays it just like Yiruma did. The sounds just like it. You were actually stunned at it. 

To your dismay, they didn't get the spotlight to the man. You were curious and also anxious to see who it was. You wanted to see him badly. Not only you was mesmerizing by his skilled but so do as other girls in the room. They gasped in awe as he finished playing the song. 

You were too blank to do anything at that time. He grabbed the microphone from the stand. 

"I'm here to propose to someone today." He announced. You thought about it. *What a sweet man.* You smiled admiringly. On the other half, you have the urge to tell them to oped the light and let everyone see him. 

"May I asked for ~~~~~ sshi?" he said again. Right then all of the eyes were on you and the spotlight shine on you. You widened in surprised. People start whispering about you. "M-Me?" you stammered, nervous. "Yes you. Kim ~~~~~" he called your real name. *How does he know my real name?*

"I am here to propose today. I had been loving her for such a long time. She means a lot to me. I'll willingly take care of her, love her, or anything and everything for her. So ~~~~~ah. Would you marry me?" the other spotlight flashed open and it shone above him.

You gasped, "Nam Woohyun." He grinned patiently. He walked down stage and stopped in front of you in the middle way. He knelt down on his knee. He held up a bouquet of red rose to you. "Would you accept my heart?" he asked you still smiling. You felt like you could burst into happy tears at that time. Who knows your dorky and aegyo boyfriend, Nam Woohyun would do this for you.

You bit your lip to hold back your tears. "....No?" his expression turned disappointed. You smile and took the flower from him. "Thank you oppa," you said blushing madly. He stood on his feet again with a big happy grinned on his face. You looked down slightly embarassed.

"Now, would you marry me?" he took out a velvet box and opened it revealing a pairs of silver rings shining brightly. "I do," you nervously nodded. "Whoaa! She's accept me." he pulled you into his arms and jumped around happily. You couldn't help but buried your face into his chest, slightly blushing. The girls got you guys aloud applause. That was the happiest moment you ever had.

 

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hdK5k5_3w ]

A few days later, you had just finished your piano classes. You and Woohyun had promised to meet at Amenier. You was about to stepped out from the school gate when a few guys with black suit approach you. One of them hold your arm. "Please follow us. The Mistress want to see you." he led you to the car. You just followed him and entered the car once he opened the door.

You arrived at a big mansion. After that, you were once again being lead to the house. The maids brought you to a room. They told you to sit in the room and wait for the mistress to enter. In a few minutes, an middle-age woman entered the rom. Although she was quite old but she's still flawless. 

She sat across from you. 

"So, you are our Woohyun's fiancee?" she look at you in arrogant way. You nodded. "Deh. May I...know who are you?" you wondered. She smirked. "I'm Nam Woohyun's mother." she uttered. You gasped and quickly stand up to bow. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you-"

"There's no need to." she waved her hand away. "I need you to leave my son." she said flatly. There's a stern in her voice. You gaped at her. "W-Waeyo?" you stammered. 

"Because he didn't deserve someone likes you. I hope you understand. You can take the money and leave him alone." She stood up and walk off from the room. 

While walking back home that night, the words that his mother had said to you was true. You doesn't have anything for him. You don't even have money to buy him his work suit. That's what make you crushed down even more. He deserve someone else. Someone who is better and willingly to give him anything he needs unlike you.

 

 

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYPoGYTDHk ]

 

 

You had been avoiding for a weeks. Eventually, you missed him so much. Everytime he called you, you would never answer it because you know for sure you'll give in. One night you were practicing your piano skill. Suddenly the door bell rang. *Who's it?* you pondered. Before you could open the door, it had open from outside. 

You gasped. "O-oppa." you stared at him, bewildered. He shot you a sharp glanced. "Have you been avoiding me?," there's a harsh in his tone. You stay quite.

"Come on ~~~~~ ah. Was this because of my umma?" he put his hands on his hips. You gaped with wide eyes. "H-How did you-"

Before you could finish your word, he had pulled you into a tight hug. "Don't care about her. Ignore her. No matter what we're still going to marry. It's not like she's the one that's going to married you. Arasso?" he pulled back and cupped your face. You nodded, "Arasso." He pecked on your lips, grinned. He leaned in and pecked your lips again and again. Until you grew irritated. 

"Oppa. Stop." you crossed out your arms. He just grinned widenly. "Nope." he pecked again. You grew frustated and you cupped his face and kissed him forcefully. You could feel his smile while kissing. He kissed you back and after a while the kiss heated up. He bit your bottom lips for entrance. You willingly let him slip his tongue into your mouth. 

You pulled back, giggled. "What?" he asked, puzzled. You didn't answer and keep on giggling. ""Hey, what is it? What so funny?" he asked, slightly irritated. You bit your lower lips, blushed. "Does it tickled you?" he pulled your waist against his body. You hesitatedly nodded. "I'm going to sleep here today. So, you've to be use to it." he grinned slyly. You punched his chest lightly. "Naughty" you mumbled and walked away. "Hey, where are you going?" he chuckled and followed you.

 

:) I hope you guys like it. And I'm going to be on a quite long hiatus. I'll update this again once I'd return from hometown ^^