He is Sorry

That Little Thing

He is Sorry

{ Daehyun and You }

We Were In Love

Daehyun lost his loved one. He had never thought of it. Because all he have was only her. What makes it worst was he never know that she was suffering from a leukemia back then. He love her with all his heart. His parents leave him when he was 5 in an orphanage. That's when he met her, Taeni. She was his first love and so do her but she had left him. 

There he was, working at a construction site. He was carrying the cements to the top of the building. This would be the last day he work there since the school will start soon. The money he earn is enough for him for the whole year. He didn't only work there. Indeed, he also work at a nearby food stall by his house in the night during weekend.

Finally, the time had come. He took off his fluorescent jacket and return it to his boss. 

"Daehyun-ah, this is your paycheck for this whole time. Thank you for your hardwork," he patted his back.

Daehyun bowed and kindly accepted it. "Gomawo", he bowed another time as his voice was muffled by his mask. 

"If you need work again next time, just search for me, arasso?", 

Daehyun nods. He was grateful to have a boss like him. A kindhearted one. His boss would give him some bonus too sometimes. And he'd really appreciated it.

 

He was about to stuck his key in when he founds out that the lights were on. All of a sudden, his heart was about to burst of happiness. He quietly twist the door knob open. He quietly creep in so you won't noticed. 

You're too busy too notice him since you're making food for dinner. He snuggled his arms around your waist from behind. You sniffled in the air. "Did I smell someone's here?" you . He ignored what you said and buried his face into your shoulder smells the blossom scent on your skin. *The one that I miss the most* He closed his eyes.

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

Lost in love

You softened. You ruffled his hair. "Take a quick hot shower. I'll prepare the dinner, okay?". He nod goodly and give you one last peck on your shoulder and run to the bathroom. He was singing while he's taking a bath.

*There must be something that makes him happy* You smiled and scooped the food into a bowl and brought it to the fold table. He comes out, well-dressed with his old worn-out blue shirt. It's his favourite. You gazed at him for a long time. Somehow you feel like wanna hug him.

"What are you looking at?" he tilted his head to the side gazed back at you. You shook and smile, "Nothing. You look hot", you put your thumbs up. He smirked. "I know right baby girl!" he jumped at you and tickled you. You squirmed and giggled.

"Daehyun, stop. Please-" you stuttered and he stopped. "Will you have a sleepover tonight?" he pouted like a little kid.

You pouted back and shook, "Nope." He grumbled on the floor. "Waeee? Don't you feel pity of me? I'm alone", he make a puppy face. You giggled and shrugged. You handed him a bowl of rice.

"Let's eat now", you put kimchi into your bowl. He started eating too. 

"Wah~ masah!" he beamed. You smiled, glad that he like it. "Eat some more", you put a few piece of the meat into his bowl. "Ahhh~" he opened his mouth.

You willingly plopped a piece of it into his mouth. "Aigoo, such a baby," you cooed. He winked at you while chewing on the meat. Finish eating dinner, Daehyun helped you to wash the dishes. He insisted to wash it although you had told him it's okay.

"Let me help you", you try to help him but he took both of your hands and put it on the napkin. "No no no. I don't want my princess's hands becomes rough. Okay?" he made an 'ok' sign and continued washing the dishes. You were touched by him. Never in your life someone had treat you like he did.

Your mom was so busy that she can't even come to your school on parents' day. Dad? It's not your dad. It's your stepfather. Why would he even care about you. You're not his biological daughter though.

"Daehyun-" He turned around with a fierced stare. "Disrespectful. Where's the 'oppa' ?" You meekly apologized. "Daehyun oppa~" He smile, contented. "What if I agreed to have a sleepover here?" you asked kindly. 

He nods and wipe his hands with the napkin earlier. "Sure. So that I could squished you", he pinched your cheek super hard. "Ouch! But I can squished oppa too!" You squealed and hugged him tightly. You missed him so badly. Even you guys didn't meet for only a week. 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Star

You helped him to prepared the bed. You opened the cupboard to search for an extra blanket but there isn't any. Right in time, Daehyun had just exited the bathroom. 

"What are you looking for?" he casually asked as he approached you. You look at him, "I was searching for an extra blanket but I didn't found any", you peek inside the cupboard again. He sly smile grew on his face. He scooped you in his arms and bring you to the bed.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you pondered. His face was so closed with yours. Only a few inch away. You could feel his hot breath on your skin. "Why didn't you leave me back then not to mention, I treat you like a crap too," he gazed deep into your eyes. You cupped his face between your hands. "Because I love you," you smiled. 

He softened. *I'm so grateful to have you* He let you laid down in his arms. The two of you just laid there in the dark while watching the night sky through the windows. "Oppa," you spoke, "How much do you love me?" 

He kissed on the top of your head. "Infinity." You snuggled into his chest. "I love you so much" you closed your eyes and he caressed your hair soothingly. "I love you more" he argued.

"No. I love you much more" you emphasize your love. He blinked innocently. "No. I love you much many more." You pulled back and looked at him confusedly. *What's with him?*

He chuckled as he saw the look on her face. "Aigoo, you are so cute" he pinched her cheeks. You try to loosen his hands on your cheeks but he's just so strong. He chuckled liking the thing he's doing. (tormenting people -.-) "It's hurt Jung Daehyun!"

Daehyun burst with a fit of chuckled. "I'm not hugging you tonight." you said firmly and turned around facing the other side giving him your back view. He didn't stop laughing until you added "I'm serious and I am off to sleep. Goodnight." you pouted with your arms crossed to your chest, your eyes were shut tightly.

He smiled and hug you from behind. "Don't touch me!" you pushed his arms away. His smile turned into a grinned instead. 

Again, he tried to hug you but only to be pushed by you. He came up with an idea. He keep himself quiet and pretended to sleep. After a while you were curious since you didn't hear anything again from him. You'd assume he had fall asleep. "Daehyun oppa, are you asleep yet?" You asked but didn't bother to turn around. No answer from him but only the sounds from the crickets outside.

You got a goosebumps creep to your neck. "Oppa~" you called again but again. There's no answer. This time you turn around and faced him. "Oppa, are you asleep yet?" You waved a hand in front of his face.

Silent. And you heard a laughed from outside. It sounded like a woman laugh. It's histerical. That send you a shiver to your spine. You snuggled yourself closer to Daehyun just under his height. Another histerical laughed came. You clutched on Daehyun's shirt. "Oppa, wake up" you whispered lightly. 

You closed your eyes. Then you heard the laugh coming near. You shot your eyes open. "Andwae! I'm not afraid. I'm not" you convinced yourself. But still, you can't. You are too distracted with the sound of the histerical laugh of a woman from the outside. 

You looked up at Daehyun, he's sleeping peacefully. You blinked at him and were engrossed for a while. "Rawr!" he caught you in his embraced. You jumped and your heart were beating crazily. 

He laughed. "He stopped laughing when he heard a sniffled under him. He pulled away and looked at you. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" 

But all you did was only sob silently. "I'm a bad guy. You can hit me. You should have hit me. this Jung Daehyun is a bad guy," he pulled your hand  from cupping your face to hit himself. You pulled your hand back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you. I'm very very very sorry sweetheart," he kissed your head a few times. "I am just -sob- afraid -sob- " you finally uttered. 

"No. It's my fault. I should not had planned this kind of stupid idea," he wipe your tears away.

You shook. "No, you're not." He shushed you lightly and pulled your hands away from your face. "Don't cry anymore." he whispered ans he wipe another tears fall down. 

You stopped crying after a while and he somehow doesn't really know what should he do since he felt guilty for doing some kind of stupid plan to you.

"Oppa," there's a hoarse in your voice. "Hmm?" he raised his eyebrows. "Can you hug me again?" you requested. He smiled.

"Sure, why not?" He closed the gap between the two of you and hugged you. "Tighter please," you ducked yourself into his embrace. He hugged you tighter just like what you want. You felt a lot better, secure, happy, and your stomach doing the flip flapping thing again. He make sure that you falled asleep after that he would go to sleep too. 

 

 

annyeong! So this is Daehyun's oneshot.

Hope you like it. And and!

You guys can request oneshot here too. ^^ TO ONLY 10 VISITORS ONLY!

AFF NAME:

CHARACTER:

STORY PLOT:

SONG: (WHETHER YOU'D WANT ME TO CHOOSE OR YOURSELF) *AT LEAST 4-5*

 

Lastly....

DAEHYUN GIF SPAM!!!

-After taking a greasy lesson with Himchan. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.... =.=

-Jealousy-

-LMAO XDDD-

-A creepy Daehyun-

-Could be cute too!-

-He like his mask -.-

-He's in his own world-

-Enjoyed watching people getting hurt-

THATS HAS BEEN JUNG DAEHYUN *bows* GOMASEUBNIDA~