He's Jealous

That Little Thing

{ He's Jealous }

Myungsoo and You

 * 。❉ ˚ ˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚  

 White Confession

 

So basically, you and Myungsoo had been going out for three years. Never in you guys relationship he got jealous. Of course, as his girlfriend you did since he's the famous boy in the school. Not once, but many time. 

He's cold outside but heart melting inside. He'd barely talk with the girls in the school. How you guys got together? Yeah, if it's not because of your courage, maybe you'll never be able to tell him that you actually like him.

He could be secretive too. But he's nice. He's the caring type. 

"Myungsoo ah, why others can't call you by that name?" you asked him as the two of you walk hands in hand by the Hankang river. He shrugged.

"It's only for those who know me better." he smile and look at you. You scrunched up your face.

"Aren't you hungry? I'm gonna die of hungryness right now, argh~" he sighed. Yes this is his dorky side. you wont' be able to see this side of Myungsoo somewhere else.

You shook, "We had just ate 20 minutes ago. Aigoo" He scratched his head blankly. "But that was 20 minutes ago," He muttered. You sighed and give him that narrowed eyed gazed. 

"I'll make you ramen," you dragged him to your house. He grinned widely and almost jumping like crazy already.

 

  * 。❉ ˚ ˚  * 。❉ ˚ ˚    

Orange Caramel - A~ing!

The next morning, you went to school as usual. Your parents are overseas busy with their works. And you were leave in Seoul alone. 

You walk over to your locker to find out a bunch group of girls were already nearby your locker. You ducked your head down and pretended like you didn't see anything but unfortunately one of them caught you.

"Yah!" She shouted. You stopped by your track but didn't bother to turn around. *Caught* 

They approach you. "Aren't you going to turn around? Give some respect," the other said. You hesitatedly turn around.

*It's the Queenka again* You bit your bottom lip. "I asked you for the last time, are you dating my L?" the leadewr said with her hands folded to her chest.

You sighed silently and said, "A-Ani,"

"Omo, look at her, she's stuttering," another one snap at you. You mentally lost of words.

"Is that true?" Kayeon, the leader asked. She eyed you with her lazer stare. You shook, "Anibmida."

She nods. "Good, coz if you do, you know what you'll get right?"

You nod a few times. "Let's get going," she led them away.

You finally heaved a sigh. You open your locker and took some of the book that you need. After that, you walk to your class.

You sat by your usual place. The others are busy with gossipping. You don't what it was because you're the type that wouldn't care about others. 

You read a page of your book and stopped when the teacher finally entered. "Yah, yah, yah~ Sit back to your place. Jihoon, please tuck in your uniform," Mr Joon said.

Jihoon olled his eyes and tuck in his uniform. The teacher cleared his throat. If he did that, that's mean he have something to say so the others better get quiet. 

"We have a new student here. Byunghyun, please come in," he called him to come in. A boy with a brownish gold hair came in. He bowed to everyone. You just looked at him blankly but he's weird. He's smiling with twinkling in his eyes, at you. Yes, only you not someone else.

The other classmates' looked at you. "Annyeon, my name is Lee Byunghyun. You guys can call me L.Joe. And I came from the States." he introduced himself.

You tilted your head to the side. *L.Joe? Why does that name seems familiar?* You thought.

"Okay, class this is L.Joe. L.Joe you can sit next to erm.... ~~~~ah," the teacher instructed.

L.Joe happily skipped to the seat. You watched him pulled his chair and sat next to you. "Annyeong, ~~~~~" He waved timidly.

At that moment, you realized whom he is. "L.Joe?! Lee Byunghyun?" you asked bewildered. He smirked and winked at you. He raised his eyebrow, "Don't tell me you didn't remember me anymore?" he made a face.

You timidly nods. He sighed. "Sorry," you gestured three fingers out.

 

 * 。❉ ˚ ˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚  ► 

Lovey Dovey

 

The bell ring denoted it's recess time. You walked with L.Joe to the cafeteria after showing him the school earlier. 

"So, tell me, why did you moved to Seoul again?" you asked while you line up.

He shrugged, "Well, I miss Seoul a lot. Not to mention, I miss you too," he pinched your nose lightly and you giggled. Infinite was just walk in to the cafeteria. Sungyeol whom saw the two of you was kind of taken aback. He know that you doesn't have any friend. Not even one, except for Infinite.

"Yah, yah. Look," he elbowed Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo cooly turn to look at it. He was quite surprised. Somehow he dislike how that guy can make you smile to your eyes. 

L.Joe ruffled your hair and that makes Myungsoo hate it more. *No one is aloud to touch my girl* He gritted his teeth silently.

After school, you walk side by side with L.Joe since he insisted to walk you home. The two of you stopped in front of your house. 

"Thank you for walking me home, Byunghyunnie" you grinned. He wiggled his eyebrows, "No problem, princess," 

You blushed when he call you 'princess' "Don't call me by that name anymore," youbumped on his shoulder with yours. He chuckled, "Wae? You're ashamed of it?" he sarcastically said. 

"Of course I am. I'm a... big... grown up girl... already," you whispered the last part. He softened. "Okay then, beautiful," he patted on your head. You smile. "I'll get going. You should go in," he urged you to. You nodded but didn't bother to close the gate eventually.

You watched him walk away. He waved at you without turning back, "And thank you for showing me school earlier!"

*Eeek! He know I didn't get in yet?!* You softened. *Still the same L.Joe* With a smile, you skipped inside.

 

 * 。❉ ˚ ˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚  

No Other

You were eating ramen in the kitchen when you hear a loud bang upstairs. But you know who it was. *Myungsoo* You continued eating. 

You didn't noticed him at the doorway while you're eating. When you saw him with his serious face, you choked up on your ramen and drink your cup. But the cup was empty. 

Myungsoo panicked and grabbed a bottle of cold water and give it to you. You gulped it down with your food and calm down. He patted on your back lightly.

"Gwaenchana?" he asked curiously. You put the bottle down and nodded. "You are so careless. How come you can choke on your own food?" he shook.

You looked at him. "It's because of you. How long have you been standing there?" you tilted your head up at him.

"About 5 minutes ago," he shrugged innocently. "I didn't notice you," you admitted. You gabbed your bowl brought it to the sink to wash them. 

"Because you already found a better guy..." he mumbled but you didn't hear it clearly so you didn't bothered to ask him.

Finished washing the dishes you headed upstairs with him followed you behind. "Did anyone bother my honeybee today?" he asked as he flopped himself on your bed.

You thought about the Queenka and shook. "A-Ani"

"Really? It's good then or else I would beat them up into pieces," he sat up abruptly and look into your eyes piercingly.

You looked away and nodded. "They're just jealous of you," he ruffled your hair. 

You haltedly smile. *Yeah* "I heard there's a new boy in your class today," he sat down on the chair next to you. Because you're working on your homework, you didn't really pay attention to what he was saying.

"Yeah," you nod. "What's his name?" he asked again. "L.Joe."

"L... L.Joe?" he tilted his head aside. You nodded again. "Shh. I'm working on this math problem, Myungsoo." you put your hand to you lip. He abruptly pushed his thought away of questioning you.

But then he remember the thing that happened in the cafeteria earlier. He was about to ask but something came to his mind. *What if she think that I'm jealous?* He sighed heavily.

"Waeyo Myungsoo?" you looked at him. He shook and give you hishalf hearted smile. "Ani."

"Oh, okay then." you turned back at your work. 

Day by day past, and Myungsoo's hatred of L.Joe was actually increasing. He found L.Joe pinching your cheek, L.Joe played basketball with you, L.Joe walked you home, L.Joe in the cafeteria with you and all is L.Joe.

"Sheesh," he hissed suddenly. The other member looked at him questioningly.

"Yah, Myungsoo. What's up with you?" Sunggyu patted on his shoulder.

"Hyung what's with you? You've been like this for this entire week," Sungjong pointed.

"You guys know that new dude? Named L.Joe? or whatever it is," he asked and looked at every members' face.

"The new guy in ~~~~~'s class?" Woohyun and Sungyeol said in unison. Myungsoo nodded. "What's with him?" Hoya asked anxiously.

"I hate that guy." he remarked. "Why though?" Dongwoo asked this time. Myungsoo didn't know how to answer this. If he says that because he's jealous, it doesn't make sense.

The cool L of Infinite is jealous? He was lost at word. "...I don't know," his shoulder slumped. 

"Weird." Sunggyu look at him weirdly. "Haaa~ Is it because the incident you saw the other day?" Sungyeol point at him. The member look at each other questioning. "What incident?" they asked. Sungyeol told them the whole story.

"Hyung, you're jealous~" Sungjong clucked his tongue. "Tsk, Me? Jealous? No way. Why would I. By that freaking L.Joe?" he mocked. The member looked at each other again and laughed.

 

* 。❉ ˚ ˚ * 。❉ ˚ ˚

Happiness

One night, L.Joe was visiting you at your house. The two of you ended up watching comedy movie together. Both of you would laughed at times and would stay silent some other time.

He slung his arm around your shoulder. You didn't mind it since you're used to it when you guys were younger. He sniffed on your hair. "You still used to old shampoo too?" he pondered. You nodded and beamed.

"You noticed it?" you asked. "Of course. You didn't change even a bit." he chuckled.

"YAH!" someone shouted. The two of you looked at who it was. You widened, "M-Myungsoo?"

"You filthy kid, what are you doing with my girlfriend?!" he grabbed L.Joe shirt's collar. 

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down man," L.Joe said. You tucked on Myungsoo's arms. "Myungsoo ah, it's not what you thought."

"Is this your boyfriend?" L.Joe asked. You nodded and separate them away. "Feisty." L.Joe muttered as he brushed his shirt.

"WHAT?!" Myungsoo shout in outraged. "Myungsoo," you held him back. 

"Did your heard what he said? Wah, jinjja. This gu wanna die really," He rolled his eyes.

"Byunghyunnie, you should go home first," you instructed. L.Joe shrugged and gabbed his jacket and was about to go out when he come back at you. He leaned in and says "He's jealous." he winked and kissed your forehead.

"What the fish?! Yah, do you wanna die?! He kissed you?" his eyes shot rounded. 

You gave him a peer at him with your hand folded to your chest. "What?" he asked.

You shook and walk upstairs. *He's jealous?* You smile silently. You don't know why but it makes you feel happy.

He rn afte you and enter your room. "Why did he kissed you back then? And d-do you like him?" Myungsoo peek at you.

You calmly shrugged. "What? Y-You don't like me anymore?" 

You sat on your bed. He followed you and sat next to you. "Is that true?" he asked hesitantly. 

"You're jealous don't you?" 

"Yes. No! I mean No! Why would I?" He looked the other way. "What if I say I like him?" you joked but he didnt get it.

"What?! Yah, you crazy ~~~~~~ah? L-Look at me. I'm more good looking than him. I'm cool," he pointed at himself. You chuckled. *Cute* You thought.

He may look like a crazy guy but he looked cute too.

"Answer me," you held on top of his arms. "Are you jealous?"

He looked away. "If I answer this would you stay with me?"

"I guess," you shrugged. *I guess? Does that mean yes?* He think twice.

"D-Deh," He give in. You giggled and ruffled his hear. "Aigoo, so cutee~" you cooed, pinching his cheek.

"Would you stay with me?" he panickedly asked. You nodded and beamed. "Of course I would. I only love you."

"What about that L.Joe guy?" he asked anxiously. "He's my best friend when I was a little." You explained.

"W-What?" He gaped. "Best friend?" You nodded. "His parents and my parents are closed to another, so we have been friend since baby," You told him.

"So, I had been tricked here?" he raised his eyebrow annoyingly. You pecked on his temple and giggled. 

"Aigoo, I didn't know you would be jealous." you poke his rib. He shut himself up and stay quiet but his face was red.

"Don't worry, I only love you Myungsoo ah~" you hugged him. He softened at wrap his arms aound you. "Don't do that to me again," he kissed on the top of your head. You giggled.

"I won't promise." you pull back and look at him. He give you that even-if-I-do-this look. He tickled you right away. You grimaced and eventually ended felt on the bed. He stopped when you was out of your breath. You panted so hard and calmed down.

"I love you," he nuzzled your nose. You smile, softened. "I love you too," you said. He leaned in to kiss you on your lip. No matter how many times he did it you'll still get butterflies in your stomach. 

 

The End 

 

Here are some Myungsoo's gif for you my reader wink