My Everything

That Little Thing

  You and B.Bomb aka Minhyuk 

" My Everything To Me "

 [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrgT1JEHeo ]

The happy couple. That's what people would referring you two. Minhyuk and you had been in this relationship for such a long time already. He's caring, nice and an obedient boyfriend. He takes care of you well. It's not just that, he'd also cut off his work just for you. You're his priority. You meant everything to him. He's an orphan. Just like you.

 

"Morning sunshine," he pecked you on your nose lightly as your eyes flutter open that morning. Your stomach would always have that tingle feelings everytime he did something like that.

You smile and snuggled into his chest. He softened, "Ek, you don't want me to leave today?" He rubbed your back softly. You nodded. "I'll be lonely again if you leave me. The whole entire month, I would be lonely every morning." you pouted. 

He chuckled. "I knew it. You should have follow me to the office but you're the one who'd refuse." He shrugged. You punched his arm lightly. That's true. You're the one who refused to. It's because you don't want to be a distraction for him while he was working.

"You should have let P.O stay with me at home then," you smile coyly. He pulled back and stared at you with narrowed eyes.

"NO.WAY. I'll never ever ever let him stay with you." You giggled and kissed him. Of course, he kissed you back. Matter of fact, he really get jealous when you're with P.O.  P.O was the first friend of yours'. He had helped you so much back then. And he's also the one who introduced the two of you to each other.

 

~~~

In the end, you told him to go work. You were sitting on the couch watching the drama, 'Scent of a Woman' . 

The drama was really sad and you love the hero in the drama, Lee Dongwook.

He was your ideal man. That was before Minhyuk comes into your life.

Suddenly, a sprang of dizzyness hit your head. *Why do I kept on having dizzyness lately* You clutched hard on your head. You thought a while and ended up going to the hospital for a check up.

~~~

After your name been called, you directly entered Dr Park room.

"Good morning miss" she greeted you kindly. You smile and shook her hand, "Good morning Dr Park." "Please take a seat." she motioned for you to take a seat. You laid your gently on the chair.

"So, you said that you have a dizzyness lately. How does it feels?" she check on your blood pressure and start to pumped it. "It's really hurting. I can't barely breathing properly." you explained to her. She stared at you for a while and take off the blood pressure checker. 

"Please follow me, Ms Kim. I think we should have some check up in the IT scan room. You nodded and followed her to the next room. As you entered the room, you're helped by the nurse. After a few minutes, you're released from the room and were told to wait at the outside for the results.

"Miss Kim. Dr Park want to see you." the nurse called you for the second time today. You walked into the room and sit at the chair. Dr Park breath deeply. She turned to look at you with a sad expression.

"Ms Kim. You have a brain cancer." she finally uttered. You paused. *B-Brain cancer?* The world around you stopped. At that moment you felt empty. A flash image of Minyuk had appeared in your head.

"H-How can that be?" your face turned pale, stammered. The doctor look at you with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry Ms Kim. I think this is your generation disease. You have 5 months left. If you get the treatment by now, I'd say you'll have longer time to stay alive. But it's depend on your body too."

You were just too blank to say a word at that time. You walked back home. Many thing aroused in your mind. But mostly, Minhyuk. What you're going to do about him. in another 6 months, it's your's and his 7th year of anniversary.

~~~

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2CXOe1fFuM  ]

 

That night, you waited for Minhyuk to return back home. You were thinking nonstop whether should you tell him or should not. Finally, he return home very late that night. Around 11. You were sitting on the couch again. He opened the door.

"Hey," he flashed his charming smile towards you. You smile half-heartedly. "Hi." He looked at you. *Why does she looks pale?* He walk to your side and sit next to you. You pretended to ignore him. You didn't even look away from the tv screen. He laid down on your lap.

"Look at me." he pouted like a small kid. You shifted your gazed on him. He grinned widely when you finally look at him. "I miss you so much today." he traced your cheeks. You can't help but ended pushed the thought telling him about it away. 

"I miss you more," you brushed his bangs away. He sit up and pulled you into his embraced. "Come on, let's go to sleep. It's late." he swiflty scooped you into his arms and carried you bridal style onto upstairs. He laid you on your side and planted a soft kissed on your forehead. 

"I'm going to take a shower first. You can go sleep first. Okay?" he take his towel with him. You nodded and he walk into the toilet. *How am I supposed to tell him.* You sighed heavily.

~~~

 

3 months passed by and yet you still have not say a thing about your illness to him. You were laying on his arms while he tell you his story when he was little. That is your bedtime stories. He would tell you until you fall asleep in his arms.

"Minhyuk ah, do you love me?" you asked out of blue. He paused a while and chuckled. "Of course I do. Why are you asking me that?" he try to search for your eyes. You smile and cupped his face into your palms. "Because I love you more." you said flatly. He don't know why but you had been asking him weird question lately and it does makes him worried. The other day, you had asked him 'What he would do if you leave him?' and  'Would he find other girls if you were gone.'

That's what makes him worried even more. You were also acting weird. You rarely eat and you would look even paler then the other day. 

You were staring blankly on the wall next to you while Minhyuk's arms were around your waist. You could not sleep. A lot of thing were on your mind. You also can't get it off. Half part of you doesn't want to leave him and another part of you said you have to.

You squirmed and turned around to him. He could felt your movement. "Can't sleep?" his husky voice asked you.

You nodded and hugged him tightly. "Minhyuk ah," you rested your head on his chest.

"Hmm?" he hummed. "Can you sing for me? Until I'd fall asleep." you looked at him. He smile, softened. "Of course baby. Not a problem." he kissed your head gently. He started to sing right away. *I'm gonna miss his voice so much.* A tear rolled down on your face. Since it's dark, Minhyuk didn't noticed. He sang for you that night until you fall asleep just like what you had wanted him to. He'd make sure you really fall asleep so you won't wake up feeling lonely.

He pulled the blanket and cover you with it. After murmuring 'Sweet Dream' in your ears, he fall asleep with you too.

~~~

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY&feature=related ]

Another few weeks had passed. After making sure he had gone to work, you quickly get all your things off and call a taxi to pick you up. Before you walked out off the house, you looked around the living room again. The couch where the two of you would always cuddle and watch the tv together. The cloister, the place where he always play the bubble with you. The dining table, you would prepare his food. You can't help but cry whenever you thought about it again. He had meant so much to you. You can't imagine your life and what you're going to face without him.

One more last time, you looked back around the room and the big poster of you and him were hang on the wall. *No. I must go now.* you told yourself and with that you walked out of the house. Leaving all the memories behind. You told the cab to take you to the hospital straight away.

That night, Minhyuk return home late again. He opened the door. To his surprised, the living room was dark and it seems quiet than usual. He walked to the bedroom thinking that maybe you had fall asleep. He opened the bedroom door and switched on the light. He didn't spot you on the bed and the bed was in a good condition.

"~~~~~~ ah" he called out your name but you didn't reply. 

"~~~~~~ ah, where are you?" he called you out again as he check on the bathroom. But he still can't find you. He started to panicked when you didn't reply his calling after a few times. He took his phone out and try dialing your number. 

However, you had took the battery off earlier. He try dialing it again. "Come on, answer it." he muttered fretfully.

"The number you have diale-" he shut his phone. He grabbed his car keys and try to search for you everywhere. He even checked on the old orphan house to see if you're there. To his disappointment, he could not find you anywhere. He had asked on P.O and everyone who knows you but he still didn't get the answer he want. He turned mad that night and didn't return home.

~~~

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6ybP5Nkws ]

After a week of your disappearance, you were laying on the hospital bed. You were still unconscious. In your dream, you still remember Minhyuk and even yet, you love him more than ever. You missed him to death. The doctor expect you'll have a long time to wake up again.

Minhyuk was in his office. Ever since you left him, his life had turned misrably. He have hard time to sleep and even, he would not eat. He signed on the document his assistant had gave to him.

"It's all done, right?" he handed the document to his assistant again.  

"Yes sir." his assistant answered kindly. 

"I'll be taking off the work for 2 weeks." Minhyuk instructed. His assistant nodded again. "Oh, sir. The other day, I was in the hospital with my wife and I saw your girlfriend there." with that Minhyuk quickly looked up and stared at him in disbelief. After such a long time, the answer he had been waiting for are finally said.

"W-Where did you saw her?" he asked again. "In the hospital. I saw the doctors were pushing her bed out from the lift and she seemed like she had just finished an operation." he told him. Minhyuk quickly grabbed his coat and ran off. The assistant just shrugged and walked out of the room. 

Minhyuk got into his car and drives straight away to the hospital. He went to the main counter. "Can you tell me where's ~~~~~'s room?" he panted hard from running. "Room 3145 sir," the nurse answered. Minhyuk ran to search for your room. He stopped when he saw your name on the door of a room.

Slowly he walked towards the door. He twisted the doorknob open. When the door had opened, he walked in silently. He could barely breath when he saw your comatose figure on the bed. A tear streaming down on his face. He cried, hardly. The person he loves so much left him without words and not even a notice. The reason why you're getting pale and paler by day and skinnier was because of your illness. You didn't tell him. That's what makes it worst. He sobbed on the left side of your bed.

~~~

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOSi0I_3EAc&feature=related ]

 

Minhyuk was wiping your hands with the wet towel. He wiped it gently. He would do it for you everyday despite the fact that you're still unconscious. That is his love for you.

"~~~~~ ah, when you woke up later, I want to bring you to eat your favourite macarons again," he said, smiling. He would always talk to you like that although you're in that comatose condition. He didn't care about it. He would nonstoply did those thing like kissing your hands, wipe your face and even sing for you. He will not give up easily. His determination grew high and higher everyday. 

"Hyung," P.O smile, greeting him. "P.O ah. ~~~~~ah, P.O is here. " he said as if you could hear him. P.O waved at you, "Hi ~~~~~ah. How are you? You should wake up soon. Hyung can't wait for you to wake up again. " P.O talked to you just like Minhyuk did. Minhyuk smiled. 

"Oh, hyung. I'll get going now. I'll have to replace you in the meetings," he said before he walkaway. Minhyuk nodded and bid farewell with him. After handed Minhyuk the bouquet of flowers which P.O had bought for you, he left the room. 

Minhyuk sat by your bed again. This time, he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"~~~~~ah, you should wake up soon. Everyone is eager to see you, arasso?" he kissed the back of your hand lightly. 

~~~

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsvKskQcFD4&feature=related ]

One fine day, Minhyuk was reading you the 'Alice in Wonderland' book. He stop for a while and drink a glass of water, exhausted. He continued again.

" The white rabbit put on his spectacles. 'Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?" he read again, continued. Somehow, at the end of his sight, he saw something moving. He turned around and look at it. It's your fingers. It fibbed and your eyes fluttered opened. The book drop on the floor. He stared at you with wide eyes. "~~~~ah," he uttered. 

You looked at him blankly. A tears trickled down your cheek. "Minhyuk ah." He quickly swept you into his arms. He hugged you tightly and kissed on your head a few times. It felt like years he didn't see you. You can't help but either do not want to let him go.

"Don't leave me again. I was scared to death. Arasso?" he sobbed. You nodded and hugged him back.

 

3 Years Later

Your 3 years old son, Minki was playing in the living room. Making you as the villain and he played as the Ultraman saviour. "Here the ultraman come," he squealed as he make the ultraman hand gestured. "Oh no, how about umma? Do umma have to pretend die again?" you asked innocently. He blinked a few times and run into your arms. "Neh." he kissed your temple.

He's just like Minhyuk. He will kissed you whenever he want it to be like you had asked him. "Umma I'm hungry." he sat in your lap. You kissed his nose lightly. "Arasso but you'll have to wait for appa to return home." you ruffled his hair.

He pouted. "Now where is appa. Minki is hungry." You giggled. Soon, the door bell rang. You know who it was. "appa~" Minki ran into Minyuk's arms as you opened the door. 

"Hey buddy. How are you? Were you being naughty today?" Minhyuk kissed his chubby cheeks. He shook, "No. But I make umma become a villain today." He beamed. "Wow. Your umma become a villain?" Minhyuk turned at you. You shrugged at closed the door behind him as he walked in. 

"I'm going to wash my hands," Minhyuk put Minki down and he ran to the sink. "Hey babe, how was your day today?" Minhyuk hugged your waist from behind. You smiled, "Better." He start to blew an air into into your ears and it tickled you. "Minhyuk stopped. It's tickled," you giggled, squirmed. He smile blistfully and pecked on your lips lightly. He let you go so you can prepare the food for dinner.

 

 

After tucking in Minki, Minhyuk entered the bedroom and crawled next to you. You were reading your book and you were too focused to distract away from it. Minhyuk try to steal your attention away but didn't succeed. He gave up. He pulled your book away.

"Hey, I was reading," you try to take it from him. You crossed your arms to your chest. "I was trying to get your attention." he pouted. You giggled and kissed on his lips. He grinned widely. "I love you." he muttered as he switched off the light and lay down next to you.

"I love you more," you rested your head onto his chest. Until now, his heartbeat still beat rapidly whenever you're with him. That's what makes you love him more and more. He completed you. "What did Minki and you do today?" he tucked a strand of hair behind your ears. 

"Nothing much. Minki would always asked me to be the villain and you know that his ultraman thing." you said, smiling. A sly grinned form on his lips. "Don't you think it's time already?" 

You looked at him blankly. "What?" you blinked innocently. "Well, as you know Minki always asked either one of us to be his villain. Why don't we make him a sister or a brother? So that he would have friend to play with." Minhyuk flashed his grinned. You rolled your eyes. "You should have get it straight to the point and stopped using Minki as the main reason," you pinched his arms lightly. He chuckled. "You know me already. How was my idea?" he asked again, still on the same question. You sighed, "I'm tired. Why don't we-"

He already kissed you on your lips sealed your un-finished words away. The kissed turn passionate and soon it heated up. He pulled away, "I understand. It's okay," he pecked on your forehead gently. You softened. "Thank you for everything Minhyuk," you smile and snuggled into his chest.