Part 1

Last Kiss

 

It's already 1:58 and Victoria is still awake, wearing Nichkhun's yellow t-shirt. It's very dark and the words that he whispered on her ears kept on echoing at the back of her mind. "I love you" Nichkhun said. 
 
"I love you?" Victoria repeated the words Nichkhun have whispered. She was staring blankly at the floor, keeps on repeating those words. "Then why did you go away?" She asked as if Nichkhun was in front of her.
 
Victoria was still sitting on the floor in the dark. She recalled the smell of the rain during that time, how it's still fresh on the pavement. That 9th of July where she ran off the plane, when she came back in Korea after visiting her family in China. On that day, Nichkhun is the only one that welcomed her. How she can still feel his arms around her and how the beating of his heart jumps through his shirt.
 
Victoria finally stood up after some time and washed her face in the bathroom. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, with bits of water falling down her face. She bit her lips and tried to hold back her tears. 
 
She remembered the first party she want at. She doesn't like parties and just sit back and watch her friends having fun. Until Nichkhun shows off in front of her and started dancing as if he was in a dance showdown. Victoria rolled her eyes at him but then was shocked after Nichkhun pulled her in and asked her to dance. "I'm not in the mood for dancing" Victoria stated. "Just dance with me this time, please?" Nichkhun asked and for him, Victoria danced. 
 
Victoria sighed after reminiscing such memories. She goes back to the living room and decided to turn on the television. It's 2:00 AM already, no interesting stuffs to watch. She turned off the television and just sat back in the couch. 
 
"Dad, this is Nichkhun" Victoria recalled on the moment where Nichkhun first met her father. The two most important man in her life smiled at each other and did a handshake. She focused her eyes on Nichkhun's hand and the way he shook Mr. Song's hand. "I loved your handshake" Victoria whispered after the meeting while walking home. "He is a great man" Nichkhun complimented. They walk hand in hand while Nichkhun's other hand was in his pocket. "I also like how you walk with your hand in your pocket" Victoria whispered. Nichkhun just smiled. 
 
They were already in front of Victoria's condo unit, she was in the middle of saying something until Nichkhun rudely interrupted her by kissing her straight on the lips. Victoria pushed him and was really shocked. "What was that?" Nichkhun just smiled and blurted out "Goodnight".
 
Victoria must admit, she misses those kind of interruptions. She sighed and not a single tear fell. She's still holding back. Until she fell asleep on the couch, dreaming of Nichkhun.
 
--
 
FIN.