Insane Love

Windows

 

 

He's here. Cold facade, white window just in front of mine, close yet far, I can feel him even through the wall. Say, can you feel it the way I do?

At the same hour he would wake up to prepare for school while I'm here just looking through my window, black curtains just letting me see the unsee, only one sided like my love for him. Him who appeared two months ago with his cute large eyes. Him with these precious heart-shaped lips.

Him the reason I'm behind my window, I'm like this, for one month already, when he moved and started to be my new neighbor.

What did you do to me huh?

I tried several times to speak with him. At first I didn't want to because to be honest I found him uninteresting; black clothes, judgy eyes always looking down at people. You should see it too though but I do admit that I was wrong to think like that because he is the squishiest person I've never met.

Through my window I can see several things but mostly things I wouldn't see in normal circumstances, because would someone lie to the emptiness? And maybe it's thanks to that that I fell in love with him. I'm still unsure of when they started to appear, I mean these feelings; was it the time he helped my sister with her bags? Or when those girls made fun of that poor boy? I don't now, human brain is so complicated to understand.. No.. I'm wrong, love is complicated.

One contact, yes, just one contact is more than enough to look at someone in a different way and that happened to me. Believe me or not but it's how it works: unknowingly.

Since recently everything seem out of hand, I, Kim Jongin, decided to finally reveal my feelings properly.

So let's start the hunt and this time don't even think of escaping Do Kyungsoo because in the end you'll be mine!

 

.........

Wait... Why do I sound like some creep....