DIARY: Can't you...

Only you

 

"Close but still far..

We are friends right ? But.. Tell me.. Why is it so hard to reach you ?.. Can't you see me the way I see you ?"

Same questions repeating each times. I'm tired. I dont want you to be hurt that's why I did all those things. Maybe you hate me but I love you. So why do I feel like the villain in the story ? It's true I told you bad things about your other half. Why ? Because that half of yours doesn't worth you !! Please trust me and open your eyes.

 

New entry

They broke up. 

He's so distant. Why Jongin ??

His new "friends" I don't like them. They are the same who kept laughing at me... Don't do that... Please...

 

New entry

I don't know what to do anymore. He knows about my feelings and maybe.. Yes.. Maybe that's the reason why he kept putting a distance between us. 

 

New entry

I'm just lying. He doesn't want to be with me. The gap between us two is getting wider every time. He is unreachable for someone like me even with such a thing as an etiquette called "friends" because we stopped being that etiquette. "Hello" here and there, little talk... Stop lying.. We became nothing and just this word hurts me... I still love him..

 

New entry

"I hate you but I love you at the same time"

This is insane I know.. But I still love you, even after all these years... 

Seeing you being destroy by those people.. I want to help you Jongin.. I meant Kai..

But you won't..

I love you and you know it. I don't need to tell these three words for you to know it. So, why can't I read you the same way you did about my feeling ? 

Let me try this one last time and I swear if I fail again I'll stop and move on

 

PROGRESS 0%