Chapter 0

Don't be jealous.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Dahyun POV -

It was a saturday evening. All the TWICE members were tired but they always made sure to have some time to gather in the living room and spend time together before going to bed.

Dahyun was sitting in the corner of the sofa, her head resting on Sana's shoulder.

" Unnies... I'm sleepy... " Tzuyu had a lot of work and CFs to do, so she was always one of the most tired.

" I'm sorry you have to work so much Chewy... " Jihyo patted Tzuyu " Good girl, charasso, you worked hard today. " 

" Should we all just go to bed for today? " said Jungyeon who was playing with Momo's hair, who was sitting in the floor between her legs.

" I'm not sleepy yet, but if some of you are, you can just go to bed and rest girls. " Jihyo got up and helped Tzuyu go to the maknae's room.

" Unnie, are you sleepy? " Dahyun poked Sana's cheeks to get her attention.

" A bit, wae? " Sana gently smiled at Dahyun, she was her favourite unnie, probably because both of them were weirdos, but also because Sana unnie was really cute!

" Ani, it's nothing. Go to sleep. " Dahyun stood up too and Sana went to her room with Mina. Almost everyone went to sleep except for Jihyo, Jungyeon and Nayeon unnies.

" Chaeyoungie, how about you? " Dahyun called her donsaeng who for whatever reason went downstair in our "make up" room.

" Ahh, wait a minute Unnie, I'll come up! " Chaeyoung started going up the stairs as soon as she heard Dahyun searching for her

If Sana was her favourite unnie, then Chaeyoung was her favourite dongsaeng, Tzuyu was cute but sometimes Dahyun felt like she was actually older than her ( maybe because of her height and looks ). Whenever Dahyun was with Chaeyoung however, she always felt like an unnie that's why she always liked being by her side and taking care of her.

Sadly though, everyone really likes her too, so Chaeyoung never really spends a lot of time with me...

Jugyeon came to mind when she though about it. These days it was all about the "no fun bros" they were always together! In the beginning Chaeyoung mostly hang out with Dahyun but as months went by she slowly drifted away. She only spent time with her in the evening since they were in the same room.

" I'm here Dubu unnie, what is it? " she smiled, Dahyun loved her smile, it was like the one of the cute puppies that make you want to hug them. Chaeyoung tends to call her Dubu(Tofu) unnie, she loved that nickname.

" Almost everyone is a bit tired, Chewy already went to sleep, what about you? "

" I'm still not that tired... let's go over to where the rest are. " Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon and Jungyeon who were still sitting in the sofa watching a drama on the tv. Jihyo apparently went back to her room after helping Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun walked over to the sofa and sat next to each other. The unnies were watching the drama "Reply 1988"

" Aigoo Jungpal is so frustrating... why can't he just make a move already! " Nayeon really liked that drama, or actually, loved almost every drama.

Jungyeon on the other side wasn't paying attention at all, when Momo went back to their room she switched to play with Nayeon's hair. Nayeon didn't mind at all, in fact, she liked when Jungyeon pays attention to her.

" Look at Nayeon unnie pretending nothing is happening haha. " Chaeyoung whispered in my ear. That sent me chills. Sometimes Chaeyoung would do these little things that made Dahyun nervous. Even now, since they sat in the sofa, Chaeyoung rested on Dahyun's shoulder and embraced her unnie's arm.

" ...Right... haha... " Dahyun knew exactly how Nayeon was feeling, and she was trying to not smile like a fool.

" My neck is starting to hurt... " Chaeyoung to up and examined Dahyun. " Unnie can I lay on your lap ? "

Dahyun was headbanging a wall inside her mind, thankfully the light weren't on so Chaeyoung couldn't see her face slowly getting red.

" I can't...? " Chaeyoung had a puppy sad face again, she guessed so since Dahyun was being silent.

" Anya, you can, sorry I'm a bit tired I didn't catch on immediatly. " Dahyun panicked and put a pillow on her lap. 

" You're tired? Should we all go to sleep then? " Nayeon turned around to face the two maknaes.

" Nono, let's finish the drama first, it's interesting! " Dahyun lied of course, she didn't even know what was going on because of Chaeyoung!

Nayeon shrugged and started to play with Jungyeon's fingers as the ADs were playing in the tv. Dahyun, who was looking at them flirting, didn't notice that Chaeyoung removed the pillow and rested her head on her lap.

" Ah- the pillow... " Dahyun realized and Chaeyoung looked up.

" The pillow is uncomfortable, I'd rather lay on your legs unnie, your so soft, like a tofu! " she grinned and once again Dahyun was screaming - SHE IS SO CUTE - in her head.

" Arasso, arasso. " Dahyun chuckled at the cute dongsaeng.

Dahyun couldn't manage to pay attention to the drama, instead, her only focus was Chaeng. She started to play with her hair, caressing it like she was making a puppy sleep. She was trying to calm down her urges to hug her.

As the drama went on, Nayeon started to cry as soon as it finished, it was something about someone giving up his love for his friend sake. Jungyeon patted Nayeon's head and escorted her to the biggest room ( Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon's room ).

There was only Chaeyoung and Dahyun left in the living room, Chaeng was quiet and didn't say a word, she was still laying in Dahyun's lap.

" Chaeyoungiee... the drama is over. Let's go back to sleep. " the 2nd maknae still wasn't saying a word. Dahyun turned Chaeyoung's head and saw that she was deep asleep.

" Omo... Ottoke? Chaeyoung will surely not wake up even if I try to. " Dahyun was now wondering if she should force the midget to wake or just somehow carry her over to the bed.

" What if I let her sleep her and bring her a sheet? " Dahyun thought it was the best idea until a cold air passed her.

" Anya, it's to cold... ok then I'll somehow carry you... " She wasn't that strong to carry her princess like, so the best thing to do was a piggy-back but Chaeyoung might fall.

" Wait... Jungyeon unnie might still be awake... " She knocked on Momo and Jungyeon's room. A bare-faced Jungyeon came out.

" Wae? "

" Unnie, I need help to carry Chaeyoung back to the room... I can't seem to wake her up and we can't leave her in the living room it's too cold. "

" Arasso let's go. " Dahyun and Jungyeon carried Chaeyoung back to the room, Tzuyu was already sleeping so they carefully placed Chaeyoung on the bed trying to make no sounds.

" Komawo unnie. " Jungyeon smiled and ruffled Dahyun's hair.

After Jungyeon the room, Dahyun went to sleep too.

 

- Chaeyoung POV -

" -na. " Chaeyoung felt someone pushing her and slowly opened her eyes.

" Ireona! " Dahyun unnie's face appeared in front of her.

" Shiro... 5 minutes... " But Chaeyoung pulled the sheets up her face.

" Chaeyoungie, you're going to be eating breakfast alone if you don't wake up! "

" Liar, everytime I wake up late you make sure to not eat so that you can eat with me unnie... "

Sometimes this unnie might seem like the one who doesn't really care, but she's actually one of the kindest memeber in our group.

" Anya, today I will not eat with you. I have an individual schedule, remember? "

" Ah.. yes.. with that other male idol... " Chaeyoung slowly woke up

Dahyun smiled at her, she loved that smile, you could feel how much Dahyun cared about her. But lately, she hasn't shown it that much, because Dubu unnie is always with Sana unnie...

" Unnie... " as Dahyun was about to leave the room and house to go to her schedule Chaeyoung slightly pulled her shirt.

" Mh? " As Dahyun looked back and faced her, Chaeyoung pinched her unnie's cheek and stretched them... she really looked like a tofu! 

" Chaaargeee. " Chaeyoung cutely said and let go of her cheeks." Moya... " Dahyun snickered and left the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter