All along

Mommy...Is Daddy your first love?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~`~`~`~

Sooyun was with her 9-year old daughter, Hyeya. They were both having a good time at Hyeya’s room while waiting for Minho, who’s preparing their dinner. Sooyun was surprised, yet happy that Minho volunteered to cook their food. He’s probably having a problem right now, Sooyun thought. I can imagine the kitchen’s on fire. Soohyun laughed.

She was braiding Hyeya’s hair when her daughter asked her a question. “Mommy, when did you fall in love?”

Soohyun was surprised that she laughed out loud. “Why are you asking that, sweetie?”

“Uhmm… It’s just…” Then the little girl sighed.

“Mmmm?!” She asked, waiting for her daughter’s continuation.

“I guess, you first fell in love when you saw Daddy, right?! Because you’re always happy together and when you fight, I actually find it cute!” Hyeya chuckled.

What is this little girl thinking? Sooyun thought.

Sooyun faced her daughter and did final touches on her hair. She gave her a sweet smile, and Hyeya had her eyebrows curled, puzzled on why her mother smiled at her.

She stood up and decided to get her bag from the master’s bedroom. The time she took her first step outside, she smelled something unexpected. It smelled so good. And it’s like her stomach was growling for food. She smiled, Minho’s doing well.

She returned at Hyeya’s room, with a picture in her hand. A picture of a boy, approximately 10 years old…

She smoothed out the picture and showed a small smile. She smiled when she remembered something… something she won’t ever forget.

 

 

*****FLASHBACK*****

 

Years ago, when she was nine, she was playing at the park together with her mother. Her mother told her to do whatever she like, but be sure to be careful, because she had to buy a drink. So when Sooyun got tired, she decided to sit at the bench shaded by a tree.

She ate the bread her mother gave her. She took big bites because of hunger… and she was choked and she had no drink with her.

Until a boy, a year older than her, offered her a drink. She grabbed the bottle and drank it up to the last drop.

She looked at the boy who’s smiling at her. She smiled back and returned the bottle. “Thank you!”

“Be careful next time.”

And a loud shout was heard from the back.

“Well, I got to go. My appa’s looking for me.” He ran and went to his father who scolded him. She looked at the teary eyes of the boy and her face gloomed.

She watched him went away with his father, and she hadn’t even got to know his name.

She saw her mother waving with drinks on her both hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter