Up In The Air.

T.O.P PED

*****DISCLAIMERS*****

  • T.O.P PED  Is Just a work of Fiction. Respect to all.

I had never given my heart like that. Never.


Chapter I.

Up In The Air.

 


Sondra boarded her flight and chose a window seat at the back of the plane; a clear indication that she did not want to be seen, or be socialized with.

For a little while, she watched the other passengers fill up the aircraft before turning her attention to the window and looking outside.

 



Choi Seung-hyun boarded his flight and made his way down the plane's walkway.     
His eyes, covered by his sunglasses, kept straight ahead as he made his way down the plane.


He couldn't risk sitting next to just anyone. That was the deal he made with his manager, if he wanted to ride on a public plane.

"Excuse me young man," a older gentleman warned in English as he got up to place his belongings into the overhead compartment.

Seung-hyun stood with patience, waiting. As he did so, his eyes came across a young woman seated at the back of the plane. She sat, starring out a window.

"I'm sorry about that," the older gentleman said with a smile, before stepping into his row.

Seung-hyun smiled, "not a problem" he responded in English. His pronunciation was fine, but his accent was heavy.

Seung-hyun continued down the plane, until he reached the row that the young woman sat in. She didn't respond to his presence.


As Seung-hyun began to place his things in the overhead compartment, he studied the young woman.

She had her dark hair in a bun. She wore a white blazer over a salmon pink shirt that went well with her brown complexion.

When he was done,  he took his seat at the end of the row, keeping a seat between them.

Seung-hyun looked towards the young woman. From behind his sunglasses, his eyes examined her long legs that were defined by her form fitting jeans.

Seung-hyun exposed a small smile. He found her attractive. And.... it was going to be a long flight to Washington. So, he cleared his throat before uttering a

"Good morning"

 

 

In that moment, the young woman turned her head towards him, exposing her face. And it was beautiful.

 


Thank you for reading

I finally wrote the first chapter after about three years.

So, what do you think?

Comments,

will always be valued & highly appreciated ^ ^