Plan disrupted

I fell in love with the goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The story continues from the last chapter~

Yuri was sitting on the coach and thinking about her further plan on getting Yoojin's heart. She didn't pay much attention to the movie, therefore she wasn't aware that it has finished and she was just dumbly staring at the screen. Sooyoung left few minutes ago due to her unsatisfied hunger. Taeyeon had a schedule an hour later,so she decided to leave earlier as there might be some traffic jams in the area near their dorm. The clock read 18:03 p.m. The only present people in the living room were Yoojin and Yuri. The latter was in trance somehow and did not realise the awkwardness of the situation. On the other hand Yoojin was feeling herself nervous and awkward for some reason. She was fiddling with her phone in order to distract herself from such feeling. From time to time she would look over at Yuri, who was just sitting there. Yoojin was concerned about Yuri as she was sitting there for few hours probably and did not mutter a word. In the end she decided to gather her courage and nudged the girl on the shoulder.

    *Yoojin's POV*

'Something must be wrong with Yuri-sshi. Maybe she is ill? In that situation I should tell her to have rest' . I approached her and nudged her slightly. Still she did not respond. ' Should I call out to her?' 

-"Umm...Yuri-sshi, are you feeling okay?" I asked. Still no response...

-"Yuri-sshi? Hello? Earth to Yuri!" I said as my hand was waving in front of her face. Finally she snapped out of trance and looked at me. Her expression was so hilarious as I couldn't stop myself from laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter