Chapter 1

Heart Beat.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The moon was full and lighting the sky. The air was warm but had a cold breeze.

JIYEON POV


I was in my bed reading things around work. I just look at the window and someone suspicious stayed there and just looking at my house. I go to the window closley .. The guy look at me and then gave me a little smile. I got scared and hide.
''Minaaah'' called my maid and said her to look at the window.
''There's nothing''
''How can there to be no one i just..'' and there was really no one.
It was strange, i know people usually come here because of my father and his hidded bussines which wasn't good thing at all.
I smile at myself and went to bed,left the laptop on my right side and just close my eyes.
It's really strange, this guy was strange , he doesn't seems like the others who always come here...

 

MYUNGSOO POV

The day came,to go to the Park family's house for revenge.. He was the reason my mother and father died..The only reason i am still here is because of Dohee and my revange , i will never forgive for this. Dohee is my family. We are friends since little and now even something more. I love her and to protect her is everything. I know if mister Park know about her will get her away from me. I won't give and her .. NOT AND HER.
''I'm going''
''Myungsoo...'' Dohee said with a worried face.. ''Please be careful, you know you don't have to do this..''
'' I love you.'' i said and kissed her on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter