ONE

Hold Me Tight

 

It's new for Seulgi to seeing her girlfriend bite her lip while looking at the phone like waiting someone  to call her. Because what makes her girlfriend like this when Irene she is fine. But here Ireme is silently, bite her lip with unreadable expression. Seulgi can't hold it anymore and decided to ask the other girl.

 

"Uhmm..H-hyun-ah. You really o-okay?" Seulgi can see Irene a bit suprised hearing Seulgi's voice and Seulgi isn't that stupid to didn't noticed Irene's expression was a bit awkward.

 

"O-of course, Sseul. I'm okay." Irene show her bright smile that always make Seulgi's heart beat so fast. It makes Seulgi to forgot what she want to ask to Irene.

 

Seulgi smile back at her girlfriend before kiss her cheek and back to reading what she she read earlier.

 

 

-----

 

 

"S-seulgi..i can't go out with you tonight." Irene said in soft tone. Seulgi touch Irene's cheek and give a soft smile.

 

"Why?" 

 

"I-i have a dinner with my family. Dad said we'll meet her old friends so i have to attend it." Although the tone of voice Irene gave to her so soft as sugar, but she can't deny it that there is something that tell Seulgi if Irene is lying. But it soon disappear of Seulgi's mind as she shouldn't be like that to Irene. Irene is such a innocent girl, and she is someone who never lying at everyone especially Seulgi. So Seulgi give Irene a loving smile before peck her lips.

 

"Okay, baby. I understand. C'mon, or you'll be late for the dinner." Seulgi reach out Irene's small hand and about to pulling but stopped by Irene gently.

 

Seulgi looking at her confusedly, and Irene gave her a unreadable expression.

 

"U-uh. My driver will pick me up, Seulgi." Irene said so soft. Too soft, that make Seulgi's heart being weak because of her voice. But Seulgi felt confused at the same time. Irene was too soft to her with every words she just said. She wonder if there is something wrong with her girlfriend.

 

"I-i'm sorry, Seulgi." But then Irene said with a soft tone again and lowing her head. Seulgi thinks maybe Irene feel sorry because she was unable to go with her to watch movie. It makes Seulgi's heart went weak. Irene is such a innocent girl. Maybe she is the most innocent in the world, Seulgi think. She mentaly scold herself for think Irene is lie. She lift up Irene's chin and looking at Irene's beautiful eyes. The eyes that make her heart went crazy at the first time she laid her eyes on it. So Seulgi lean closer and kiss Irene's lips so lovingly and as always poured her love trough the kiss.

 

I love you Irene...

 

 

---

 

 

"Seulgi.." Seulgi was focused on waitching the movie when she heard Irene's soft voice call her.

 

"Yes?" Seulgi replied eyes still on the tv.

 

"I-i have to go now." Irene said and this time Seulgi looked at her.

 

"Now? Why?" 

 

"My mom just text me Yeri is sick." 

 

"Yeri? What sick, baby?"

 

"I-i don't know, Seulgi. But mom said i have to go home now."

Seulgi can see sadness on Irene's face and Seulgi think that Irene must be so worried toward Yeri, her younger sister. So Seulgi nodded even though she still doesn't want to desprate from Irene.

 

"Okay. Do you need me to accompany you?"

 

"It's okay, Sseul. I brought my car, remember?" 

 

"Okay."

 

Seulgi looked at Irene stand up and grab her bag before she peck on Seulgi's lip and saying,

 

"Thank you."

 

 

---

 

 

 

It's been a week since Irene being weird. Well, Seulgi think. It's weird when Irene always have some business whenever Seulgi is with her. So Irene will go ahead. At first Seulgi just fine about it, but after a week, Seulgi start to felt weird. Besides Irene's voices that too soft when Irene ask Seulgi something for a week. But Seulgi doesn't want to ask Irene whatever in her mind. A part of herself think it shouldn't be a thing to bring between them. So Seulgi just go to her friend Wendy to talk to her what she was thinking.

 

Seulgi call her friend to meet her in the cafe, and lucky to her, Wendy isn't busy at that time.

 

"So you said Irene is acting weirdly recently?" Wendy ask after hearing Seulgi's story. Seulgi only nodded as a reply.

 

"And why you didn't ask Irene about what you feel?"

 

Seulgi heard Wendy's firm voice and she know what will Wendy ask next. Because she looked at Wendy's expression is seems serious talking about this.

 

"I-i don't know. I don't want make Irene to think that i didn't trust her. A part of me though i shouldn't ask her because it shouldn't. But..i-i keep think about it to ask her."

 

"That's it, Seulgi. You don't change at all, you know?" Seulgi heard Wendy sigh before she continued,

 

"You always keep this kind of mind by yourself without asking it to someone who supposed to be asked. At this rate, it should be Irene who is with you now just as so you know."

 

Seulgi let out a heavy sigh. It's true. What Wendy just said is true. She always like this. Even when she is with her ex's before, she always silent about what was in her mind and instead go to Wendy and tell her. 

 

"You know Seulgi it's not that i bored whenever you come to me when you're in this kind of problem. Well, i'm your bestfriend after all. But you need to change it okay? You have to fight your fears and ask her. Or you will end like you were with Krystal before."

 

The last part of Wendy's words make Seulgi went silent. No words come from . Seulgi glared at Wendy with the mention of Krystal's name where they're in conversation about Irene.

 

"Irene is a good girl, Wendy. Don't same her with Krystal because she'll never be. She is an angel.She is always right all the time. And..she'll never lying." Seulgi finished her words before get up and ahead leaving Wendy alone.

 

 

No. Irene is such a nice girl. How come that innocent girl would be a cheater?  It'll never be. Never. She's regret that she meet Wendy today. Wendy supposed to gave Seulgi her thoughs but end up saying Irene like Krystal. Because Irene doesn't. Irene isn't a cheater like Krystal. So she decided to not ever ask Irene because Irene isn't fault at all. Irene isn't acting weird like Seulgi think.

 

 

----

 

 

Seulgi was looking at Irene with Irene's eyes on the tv. Irene said that she's not in her mood so Seulgi decided to not bother the older girl. Seulgi is a understanding person. She'll say okay everytime to Irene so now she does. Maybe it because of Yeri  who is sick like Irene said to her. Irene really loves her younger sister that's why. But of course it more bother Seulgi because Irene's face is looks sad and she should supposed to be by Irene's side. So Seulgi decided to walk closer to Irene.

 

"Hyun-ah..is everything alright?" Seulgi ask and Irene looked at her with a sad smile.

 

"I'm okay. I'm just not in the mood." Irene said before she get up, and go to the bed throw herself. Seulgi sigh and follow Irene lying beside her.

 

"I want to sleep Seulgi." Irene said with her eyes closed. So Seulgi just nodded and pulled Irene closer to her. She felt Irene  hug her waist tightly. So Seulgi does the same. She hug Irene tightly and kiss the crown of her head. 

 

"I love you, Seulgi." Seulgi heard Irene said but..it's weird. Seulgi felt there is no meant of Irene's words to Seulgi.  Irene is a shy girl so she rarely saying this to Seulgi even though Seulgi the one who is first to say 'i love you' for a few times. And this time Irene is the one who said it first without the feeling of shy or the feelings of meant it. Seulgi confused at the same time sad. 

 

"You didn't reply?" But then she heard Irene's words to her. So Seulgi trying to looked at Irene and poured all her love she has to Irene with the words she says next,

 

"I love you too. More than you though."