Final

Happy New Year!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the heck…” Jiyong cursed under his breath looking at his phone, “what’s wrong hyung?” maknae Seungri heard his curse. Jiyong lets out a long sigh as if a real big problem happened. Youngbae shrugged. “Hmmm..Chaerin?” he smirked teasefully.

Youngbae was right, Jiyong is depressed because he couldn’t spend his new year with his girl, the baddest female, Lee Chaerin. Chaerin is busy working on her US debut until she forgot the date of New Year celebration with her love. Jiyong, being ill tempered, he got angry and the both of them ended up arguing for 3 days before New Year.

“Aigoo hyung what now?” Seungri nudged his leader’s elbow, raising his brows. Jiyong would roll his eyes, “none of your business” he kept his iphone6 in his pocket, Jiyong grabbed a bottle of alcoholic drink. He would chug it like no tomorrow and others would stare at him in awe with his drink slowly making him tipsy.

Seungri would snap photos of Jiyong like a paparazzi and giggling like a child when he or she receives a candy with content. Youngbae would snatch Seungri’s phone away after he caught Seungri wanted to post the picture of Jiyong on instagram.

“YAH! Are you crazy?!” Youngbae would hit maknae head, “if I see you post it again, you’ll be a dead meat” he words made the maknae gulp in fear, he was force to nod.

As for Jiyong, he didn’t care as long as alcohol surrounds him he will drink them bottle by bottle. His mind at wandered somewhere else, his heart ached, feeling the small dagger still punctured on his heart. Youngbae pulled the bottle from Jiyong’s hand, “yo man, chill you will get hella drunk if you keep drinking alcohol..”

“Come on, Bae give it back…”Jiyong hiccuped. His cheeks turns reddish, the alcohol beginning to affect his body and blurry his mind “this already sort of smashed state? Nope.” Youngbae would drink the alcohol instead. Jiyong hiccupped once more, he points a finger to the bottle of strong alcohol. “Ya ya that’s mine!” he blurted as he would stare at Youngbae who is drinking it.

 The both of them end up drunk.

 

“Hyung, you’re so heavyyy…” Daesung would have Jiyong on his back, only Daesung survived the terror of alcohol. Seungri and his hyungs passed out. As a responsibility dongsaeng, he would take them back home.

“Daeeeesungggieeeee~” Jiyong would drunkardly call Daesung’s name like a child, annoying him by repeating his name. “Shut up, hyung! you embarrass me!--- finally!” Daesung reach for the door, he would unlock it.

“Dae oppa?” a familiar voice would reach to Jiyong’s ear, with his eyes closed and a grin smeared on his lips widely. “babeeeee~~” afterwards, he passed out on the couch.

“Thank god that you’re here, his such a heavy drinker..” Dae blurted, glancing at the passed out Jiyong.

 

***

Jiyong’s POV

 

I roll on my bed, getting more sleep. Oh god… I feel horrible..“God… my head..ugh” I muttered, the last time I remembered, I was having a hard time with- ugh..“Damn.. whatever..” I brushed it off, oh man..my head. As I about to continue myself to sleep, I heard a noise from my kitchen. What the hell? Did I invite someone yesterday while I was drunk or one of the guys did..? Aish, I can’t remember a thing…

I would lazily get my off from my comfy bed, holding my aching head and head to my bathroom, removing every piece of clothes on me and shower myself with warm water, removing the alcoholic smell surrounding my body. Hey, I’m a clean freak I will make sure myself to be pristine clean.

After putting on my clothes, I can smell the scent of foods which make my stomach growl, longing for something to fill it. It’s getting a bit scary, did I really invited someone or maybe my neighbour’s cooking something…really…strong..by the scent? Well, they do have a big family, the wife is also a housewife who cooks for her family daily and I bet her creation are delicious because they had brought me delicious handmade cookies before, I’ll have to admit it was good.

Gosh, why am I blabbering about my neighbor’s wife cooking?

I would slowly move to the kitchen, I spot somewhat a figure, washing the dishes...

It’s a girl… damn! I’m in trouble if that person is a stranger.. Anyhow, stranger or not, let’s see..

Wait,

Wait a minute…

Long platinum blonde hair.., curvaceous body…

It took me less than 5 seconds to recognize this person… it’s her!

My…my Hunc- “oh, you’re awake?” she turns her back, facing towards me with an apron clad around her curvaceous body, she looks like a housewife, my wife… just thinking about that made my heart thumped, her lips curled into a smile who always make my heart feel… warm. well, I felt like breaking into tears, honestly.

“Here, seaweed soup…it will help you from the hangover” she would glare me with her feline eyes, I would just maintain my blank face… don’t want to get defeated by the staring contest, in the end, she gave up and cleared . Aha, I win! I smirked at her “tsk, finish the soup and eat your breakfast. “ She folds her arms “I cooked them..” she added, rolling her eyes with annoyance.

I sat down, looking at the food she had cook for me. Ahh… I miss her cooking. As she passed by, I would quickly snatch her wrist and made her trip on her foot and land on my lap.

“I got you!” I embraced her tightly, Chaerin froze. Yep, it’s The Baddest Female, my only love and light. I rest my chin on her shoulder, I can’t tell how much I miss her “why didn’t you tell me that  you’re here?” I tightened my grip around her waist, holding her like she is a precious thing to me.

I heard her soft sigh as she breaks the hug and turning to face me. I can clearly see her beautiful face with no smile on. I furrowed my brows into a frown “At first, I thought I wanted to surprise you but my plan was ruined when you got mad. We argued and you were drunk..” she released a slight frustrated sigh “And here I am.. ended up to cook for you to cure that hangover of yours, really Ji?” she remarked with a firm tone.

I bit my bottom lip, guilt overwhelming me “I’m sorry... I’m just stressed out that we can’t celebrate New Year together and to think that you only focused on your work, instead of me, your own boyfriend. It makes my heart ache like hell yeah, I know I’m childish but I’m sorry Chae.” I confessed, it hurts at first but just knowing that she wanted to surprised me, I realized I’ve wronged her.

Chaerin would cup my cheeks with her palm then proceeded to squeeze them, turning me into a puffer fish “aigoo, silly oppa I won’t ever forget you. Oppa, you’re second priority after my family. I’m sorry too, oppa, I shouldn't lie to you.” she pouted, she is so cute “It’s okay to lie for a good sake, Hunchae, I miss you..” I plant my lips on her knuckles.

 

Third point of view’s

 

Chaerin was flustered by his actions and sweet words, she wish to kidnapped her boyfriend and bring him along to the US, she shook her head, chuckling softly “what?” he raised his brows, Chaerin grinned at him “I just thought of kidnapping you and bring you along with me to the US.” This made Jiyong smile “well...I won’t mind at all and definitely I will volunteer myself to be kidnap by a hot, y, and beautiful girl…” he would playfully, which made her blush intensely.

“Aww, you’re blushing” Jiyong , pointing to her red cheeks “I’m not!” Chaerin denied, cupping her own cheeks to cover them. “Yes, you are, love, look at you.. red as hell” Once more, Jiyong , he likes when Chaerin would act shy around him. “I hate you” Chaerin muttered, rolling her eyes. “And I love you too, Hunchae~” Jiyong grinned showing his very silly smile.

“This is embarrassing…” Chaerin muttered quietly “oh come on, Chae. No need to cover yourself, you look cute though like a cute kitten.” Jiyong would attempt to pull her hands from covering her cheeks. “I am not a kitten, Ji” she scowled “and what made you a furious dragon? “Jiyong frowned “I am a dragon but what’s with the furious dragon?” he asks.

“Because when you get angry you would set everyone on fire as fire would be blown out from your mouth,” she would mimicked a dragon, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter