My deal

Weird One

"Ugh, she's here again."  I rolled my eyes and plug my headset in. Ana Lim, a famous US based model and architect. Everyone gave a fuss about her when she came to Korea 3 months ago but I didn't. Apparently, she left her job temporarily due to some unknown problem but there and found refuge here in Korea.

 

Three weeks after, she was everywhere, photoshoots, tv commercials and now this, our sitcom production.

 

    The entertainment industry loved her. Other than being fluent in our language (and many more) , she is said to be really nice , blubbly, talented and very professional at work too. My manager said she was supposed to be a ball of positive energy.

 

    I didn't like her like that though. What kind of supposedly professional leaves work ]then moves to another country unexpectedly? How is that being a pro? PLus she just can't start another career here, whenver she wants to! .. Okay I sound like a bratty kid., well, maybe I am. 

 

    I sound like someone who has alot of issues. I probably say that I am, not that alot though.

 

My name is Kang Seungyoon, a rockstar.  I mean,.. in the future I will. Who knows when will that future be. First known to the public eyes through  a survival competition Superstar K, I was scouted by alot of companiespromising me immediate debut and success, it made me feel great. These companies competing with each other just for me.

 

Except with my current boss, /sigh/ why did I accept his offer?

 

    His name was Yang Hyun Suk. CEO of YG ent., one of the top three entertainment companies in the country. Of course I was stoked that he was interested in me as well. However, he gave a very different propsition for me unlike others.

 

"You are going to be a trainee in our company first before you debut" he stated.

 

Train? Tons of CEOs promising me debut a week after I sign their contracts but this guy is offering me a training program instead? Is he serious?

 

" I know that you are a really rare talent and good at what you do.

 

But I think there are some things you could have more improvement on.  You'll train till I see you fit as a musicial under my company but I won't hinder you on pursuing other things as long as you'll be able to train properly."

 

    I went home that night feeling angry. I am good so why do I still have to train? I'm gonna waste my time in a studio when I'm in the peak of my fame?

 

He thinks I'm not good enugh.

 

 

He thinks I can be better.

 

 

He thinks I can be great.

 

 

    I couldn't sleep that night feeling my excitement of what my future could be. How much greatness is Yang Hyun Suk in stored for me? Is my promising talent take me to places I've never seen myself be able to? He surpassed my dreams for me, is that really possible?  Will I be able to stand side by side with other great YG musicians and could be at par?

 

A week after, I found myself working on a dance routine with other 5 guys in a YG studio.

 

What th hell have I gotten myself into?


 

Too short! I'm sorry. I'll update by the end of the week! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanls for reading!