One

FOR ROLEPLAYERS (or not) :: BACKGROUND STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This entire story is based on Jessica Jung's real life information so it may be hard to tweak. I enjoyed this plot for a while but never really got to use it. Enjoy!

 

 

“Something about her is different,” is what everyone would say whenever Jessica was out on the streets. Could it be because how she would wear a skirt despite how cold the weather was? And that she was rarely ever seen wearing jeans or shorts? Who knew that underneath the skirt of this fragile looking lady, was a pistol placed in a pistol holder strapped to her right thigh?

 

It all started on April 18, 1989. It was the day that she was born in a hospital in San Francisco. On days like these, parents would be in tears and feel so happy with their new born child. They would want to hold their child close to their hearts and treasure that day forever, right? Wrong. When Jessica was born to the Jung family, her parents were disappointed.

 

Months before her mother had been in labour, the doctor had told them that they would be having a girl. They were devastated. A girl? They wanted a boy for heaven’s sake! They prayed so hard each day that the ultrasound scan would be wrong, but each time they visited the doctor for the next few months, their prayers went unheard. “It’s surely a girl,” said the doctor. A son would make everything so much easier, they thought. It would be easier to send a son rather than a daughter away. A son would be able to take over their business and their wealth easily. A son would be a perfect representative of the Jung family. Not a daughter which was what Mrs Jung was carrying.

 

But they would never accept that fact.

 

So of course they would be disappointed when she was born. Instead of embracing her like they should have, her father left the room and her mother didn’t want to see her. She was left in the nursery.  Her parents refused to raise her as a girl. Hence her grandparents took care of her until she was five. She couldn’t remember much of her granny or grandpa. All she could remember was grandpa cradling her while granny fed her milk. She wanted to stay with them for they had treated her like their own. She wanted to stay in San Francisco. But her parents wouldn’t let her.

 

 In fact, four days after taking her in, she was immediately sent to a boarding school right after she had helped her neighbour moved.

 

It wasn’t just any other boarding school. It wasn’t even in San Francisco. She had to take an internal flight to another state. She could still remember the first time she walked towards the school. It was a huge building, probably bigger than her parent’s mansion. The students here were different. They were taught ever single type of martial art and were taught to use weapons like guns and swords. It was a fight school. She sighed, knowing that this was probably one of the reasons why her parents really wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter