Bonus Chapter

Teen Top's NCHNY Special 2015 [BONUS CHAPTER]

But there was still something Niel couldn't understand.

"Who could have arranged all of that?" he asked on their way back home.

The members were quiet as they thought to themselves, "You really don't think it was the company?" Changjo asked.

"Well it could be, but they would rather send us on a holiday right?" Chunji thought. They definitely wouldn't send them around the city like that.

"Plus other companies were involved… ah it's too confusing. It doesn't make sense!" Ljoe said.

"Well…" the van quieted to hear driver Cap speak, "Whoever it was, if they wanted us to know we would know by now."

Ricky nodded in agreement, "Maybe we should just enjoy it and be thankful."

"Still," Changjo said, "It feels weird not knowing who to thank."

The drove silently through the street of Seoul, the radio quietly playing calming songs. Most of the members drifted off the sleep in their seats.

Ljoe looked from his window up at the night sky, his shoulder leaning on the cold glass. Suddenly they hit a speed bump, and his phone flew out of his pocket and under the seat in front of him. He leaned over and picked it up, but felt something brush the back of his hand. As he pulled it out from under the seat he held his breathe. A letter.

He looked at his sleeping members and wondered if he should wake them up. Finally he decided to read it to himself first.

How did I know you would find this, Ljoe? Ah, don't ask. These mysteries are not something anyone can understand. I'm afraid all of  this was a one-time thing. Inviting and arranging all of the idol groups I could find was not easy at all. I think even after just one night I deserve a life-long holiday. Anyway, I think you learned your lesson. Don't let it go to waste and keep your members strong. They need you.

Niel hid his letter in his hand since he noticed it waiting on his seat. But why did he feel like he shouldn't read it out loud? When he was sure none of the others were looking, he opened it.

Don't pretend you didn't need this Daniel, it was all for you (all of you). You understand now, right? Family is not just blood. A group is not just people together. You didn't need me to realize that, but let me borrow some of the credit, okay? Don't worry about trying to find me. Instead, open up that big heart of yours for everyone to see.

Oh maknae, always looking for someone to thank. I hope you realize you will never find me. Anyway, wasn't that fun? Don't tease Ricky so much, he needs your support more than you know. And really, your acting is not good enough that we don't notice he is your best friend. Consider this as my 'you're welcome'."

Changjo put his letter back into his pocket and leaned back to go back to sleep. This time, with an unavoidable smile spread across his face.

It was clever of me putting the letter on the mirror, wasn't it Chunji? Ah sometimes it's crazy how well I know you all. Keep being a good and patient member. It will pay off in ways you can never imagine.

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky. You already know that none of this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for you, right? Well don't forget and never stop being yourself. The way you show your love to them is so special. I'm sure you're wondering so I'll answer. This is the first and last time anything like this will happen. Don't be disappointed, I think you'll do just fine without me.

Cap knew as he secretly watched s open their letters that his letter must be waiting at home, but he almost wished there wouldn't be one. This night was so fulfilling, s' smiles were a message enough from whoever it was. Still, that night he lifted his pillow and opened the letter.

Aigoo, you are too smart. Keep looking after them well.

Staring up at his ceiling, Cap realized tonight was one of the rare nights he wished would never end. He lay wide awake with a goofy smile, foolishly ready for whatever was next.