Now or Never (POV)

Ghost Whisperer
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Jong Up]

I don't get it. What's going on? Why am I here? Who are these guys? Why do they have Min Hi with them? It's just like that feeling when I woke up from the hospital three years ago.... Disoriented.... They have been trying to get Min Hi on their command but I make sure to intervene. Both of us get beaten up because of that. This is indeed another nightmare. A nightmare that I may die in. In situations like this, I have to remember Yong Guk Hyung’s words: “Help one another no matter what, After all, we are a family”

However, it seems like we are not having the best luck in the world.

There’s nothing I can do at the moment but sit and hope for the best. This must be some sort of mistake.

[Himchan]

  Since Yong Guk and I are the oldest, we have become like a mom and dad to the others. (Sounds so weird when I say it but that's how it is) This week we have been so busy, locating this place where the kidnappers told us .Teaching Daehyun and Jun Hong how to use weapons and any strategy that may help us get to Jong Up and Min Hi faster. I'm worried about Jun Hong. He has this odd rebel-like look going on. He no longer has the same respect towards us. I know we are all tense because of two dear members being kidnaped but, it just doesn’t seem like it the same Jun Hong anymore.

 Every night I pray in hopes everything goes well. Also asking my mom for hope. It must hurt her knowing how her son is living at these conditions of danger. I'm sorry mom, just like you I want to set a good example so I can be able to go to heaven and be at your side and introduce you to the others.

[Jun Hong/Young Jae]

, I shouldn't have let Min Hi walk alone

The others are beginning to suspect my change in behavior. I should’ve pay more attention on Jun Hong’s normal behavior. I know it won't last long until Jun Hong wakes up. It will probably be harder to erase his memory. This kid... He's quite special.

 

"Dae Hyun-Hyung, what are you smiling about?"

"Nothing of your concern, now go to your room"

"First of all you're not my mom, and since when you like to hang out with Min Hi?”

"Can't I?  Since when you began to act like a possessive boyfriend? Which is kind of creepy considering she is not your girlfriend"

“It’s unusual”

 "Jealous much?"

"Something is going on. You're not yourself anymore. It's the first time you reject your favorite food, you suddenly started to become an expert in electronics, you are really hyper, you call me a kiddo and now you have an attitude. You know you resemble Young Jae Hyung now. What's next?” He chuckled

“You’re going to turn into him?" "Shut Up! I told you to never talk about him!"

“You seriously need to move on from him, after all is not like he considered you a friend anyway”

 

It was at that moment, when I charged at Jun Hong without thinking. I almost choked him in the process, but rage took over me. I am now trapped in his body and it seems like my answer will finally be revealed

[Min Hi]

 

It's been t

Please log in to read the full chapter