Met you for a reason

Let Me Love You For The Rest Of My Life

 

 


 

"Mom, when dad and grannie come home?"

A handsome boy named Hee June laying on bed, frowned. His mother sit beside him and explained patiently,


"They are having a party with their friends, and you, young man, you have to sleep because tomorrow we will go to the amusement park."


"But I’m not sleepy."


She smiled, not surprised by the boy's stubbornness, which he get it from his father. Then she lay down next to his son and said,


"Well, while waiting for your father do you want to hear a story?”


Hee Jun’s expression changed and he nodded enthusiastically. He lay down with sweet smile, and pull the blanket to his chest, waiting for his mother with sparkling eyes. She laughed and caressing his son’s hair,


"Once upon a time, a young man and a girl fell in love and they never got over it..."

 

 

 

 

8 years ago...


"Yah! Son Naeun! "

A beautiful girl looking behind, but when she saw who it was she was running as fast as possible. A young man ran behind her, but soon lost the girl.


"Wow that was fast! Son Naeun! Hey Son Naeun where are you! "

He keep walking until he can’t be seen anymore, and soon the girl come out from an alley. The girl continued to run until she entered a dating agency office. She went into an office room and found a beautiful woman whose talking on the phone. The woman smiled and said,

"Ah, I’m sorry Mr. Park, can I call you later? I just have a very important guest. "


Right when she hung up the phone, the young girl asked,


"Mom! What is he doing on my university?! Why did you tell her!? "

"He said he wanted to meet you and help your homework and college assignment. Look, he came this morning and bring your favorite cookies from Jeju, Isn’t he lovely?"

The young girl pretended to puke. This beautiful woman is her mother, Son Ye Shin. Due to give birth to her at the age of 16 years, Son Ye Shin was forced to quit school and work to feed themselves. Since birth they always live together, and because the mother gave birth in a very young age many people think that they are sisters.

Son Ye Shin is a youthful, sassy, ​​and very sociable woman. She didn’t like to be called 'ahujmma' and prefers 'noona'. On the contrary, Son Naeun is a fierce, hot-tempered, and strict girl. A harsh life that she went through as a child made her grow as a strong and smart girl. At the age of 19 she managed to enter Korea University through scholarships. And she worked part time as an intermediator seller of antiques.

Suddenly the door opened and a young man entered with a cheerful smile. His charismatic appearance mesmerizing people around there. Right when he saw Naeun, his cheekbones rising high,

"Annyeong Son Naeun! Annyeong Ye Shin Noona! "

"Annyeong Taeminnie! Aigooo what a coincidence, we just talked about you! By the way everyone, please meet, my soon-to-be-in-law, Lee Taemin. "

"Annyeong hasseyo, my name is Lee Taemin, Son Naeun’s future husband. Nice to meet you all. "

"MOM!!"

But both Ye Shin and Taemin was too busy to greet all the employees whose looking at him in awe.

"AAAAAARRGGHHH !!"

Naeun screaming out loud and ran out from the office. Taemin called her as he chased after her. Son Ye Shin just smiled at them and whispered to her friends,

"Isn’t she adorable? my daughter just shy."

 

 

 

 

Naeun ran in annoyance. It’s been three months since Lee Taemin came to her quiet life. It’s started when Lee Taemin came to dating agency office. Right before he entered the door, he hit Naeun and broke her small vase. Lee Taemin mesmerized by her beauty. While the angry Naeun yelled at him. But Lee Taemin didn’t afraid at her anger at all. After Naeun left he met with Son Ye Shin and said,

"I want to marry that girl."

Son Ye Shin is totally happy. So far, almost all guys can’t stand with her daughter’s behaviour, except this one. But she need to check his background before  set him up with her precious daughter.

Lee Taemin. A 25-year-old firefighter. At the age of 16 he became an orphan when fire destroyed his house. His parents and brothers were killed in the accident. He was adopted by a firefighter and since then he learned to be a firefighter. His team consists of his adoptive father, Park Kim Soo, and his teammates, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Kibum. At the same age he quit school and proved to be a reliable firefighter whose smart, polite, and friendly to young or old people. Several times he got an award as the best firefighter, but somehow not that lucky in love.

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun’s first date which arranged by Son Ye Shin ended in a chaos. Naeun got angry with Lee Taemin and forced him to pay seven thousand won because he broke her antique vase which has a very expensive price. And after that she left her. Son Ye Shin repeatedly apologized to him but Taemin just laughed. Somehow he is the only person whose immune to Naeun’s moody character.

"Yaaaahh!! Son Naeun wait for meee !! "

Naeun stopped with frustration when Taemin reached her and gasping hard,

"You're really a fast runner. If we have children they could be a runner or an athlete. "

Naeun’s jaw dropped at his crazy delusion and leave him. She quickly disappeared in a corner while secretly take a peek  at Taemin. She giggled at his stupid expression. She walked to another aisle while entered a cafe,

"Over here Sonna! "

At the corner of the cafe three people waved at Naeun,

"Sorry for coming late, I had to escape from that Jeju’s monkey."

Her three friends were laughing hard and make her frowned,

"Stop laughing at me Hyunseung oppa, Hyuna, and Jongin oppa!"

Hyunseung and Hyuna is the favorite couple on campus. Hyuna is Naeun’s  bestfriend since childhood and Hyunseung is their senior. Since their first semester Hyuna has attracted many attention because of her beauty and her sensuality. It’s a mystery to everyone why Hyuna befriends with the nerdy and bookworm Son Naeun. Hyunseung and Hyuna actually didn’t know each other until they met at debate match between faculty. They met in the final round and the match ends in a draw. Since then they became an enemies. Unfortunately they met again in the archery club and Hyunseung seems to have an interest with her.

The only thing that makes Hyunseung can approach Hyuna is due to Naeun’s help, therefore Hyunseung owe to her and become a good friend with her.

 Jongin is Naeun’s bestfriend. He is calm, quiet, and smart. Actually, he is the same age as Hyunseung but because of an accident he had to be hospitalized for 3 years. He looked cold but actually has a good heart and care to people around him. Because they often work on assignments and projects together, he became a good friends with Hyuna and Naeun.

"Finally, there’s a guy who chase after you Sonna."

"Jongin oppa I'm not that bad okay? And Hyunseung oppa can you stop laughing? "

"Jagi, you'd better stop laughing, Naeun already holding the fork in her left hand."

Hyunseung’s laugh finally stopped, he is coughing and drink his lemonade. But suddenly,

"I found you Naeun-ah!"

Naeun’s smiles faded. Jongin smile secretly. Hyuna tried her best to hold her laugh. While Hyunseung laughing out loud. Lee Taemin walked in and sat next to Naeun with confidence while Naeun glared in disbelief. Jongin welcome Taemin and they already laugh together. Taemin already met with them before and introduced himself as Naeun’s soon-to-be-husband who makes Hyuna shocked, Jongin congratulated him, and Hyunseung laughing out loud. At first Taemin was  a little bit jealous with Naeun and Jongin’s relationship until Jongin assured him that he only consider Naeun as a friend. Later Jongin, Hyuna, and Hyunseung become his source of information about Naeun.

They began to talk and soon already laughed together. Mostly because Taemin and Jongin’s jokes. Although never went to the college, Taemin easily capture their hearts and soon become a good friends. Even Naeun cracked a smile when Taemin told her something funny. In the middle of their conversation suddenly Taemin’s phone rang. He went to pick it up and come back with a sad smile,

"Sorry everyone, I have to go because there’s a fire in the city. Excuse me everyone, and Son Naeun, remember, do not waste my love for you Because I've wasted the love of others for me just to love you. "

"YAAAAHHHH !!"

Before Naeun could yelling more, he quickly disappeared. Jongin pretending not to hear that while Hyunseung and Hyuna laughing out loud.

"That guy seriously... uugghh!"

Jongin chuckled and said,

"And yes, that guy is seriously crazy in love with you Sonna."

"Not like that oppa, he just like to tease me a lot."

Jongin rolled his eyes while Hyuna looking straight at Naeun and wondering, she couldn’t understand how Naeun could be so smart in everything but totally an idiot about love,

"Taemin really like you Sonna, don’t you realize on how he always managed to find you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Since we were kids you're always become a winner in playing hide and seek. You always disappeared quickly, nobody could ever find or catch up with you, including me or your own mother. But Lee Taemin is different, he is always found you and he knew where to find you. Now tried to answer this question Sonna, in this 3 months has he ever failed to find you? "

Naeun stunned, she couldn’t answer that. Hyuna smiled and said,

"Did you ever try to imagine what your life become in case if he never came? And how your life will be if he really leave now? "

Again, Naeun don’t know how to answer that.

 

 

 

 

Hyuna’s question quite disturbing her. For 20 years she never let himself fall in love. She focused on her dream and her life, and now she succeeded. She got a full scholarship at the University of Seoul and she also gained a lot of money from the antiques. As the result Naeun and her mother already had a good apartment, a car, and huge money in their bank account. Now Naeun are focused to build his own business empire after graduated. And after that maybe she will buy some properties again, and then take a holiday abroad with her mother. Love never existed in her list.

She already tried to pushed him away but Lee Taemin seemed invulnerable. Whatever she said and done he just responded with a smile and sometimes laugh.

A week ago Taemin climb Naeun’s window room on the 2nd floor while carrying a bouquet of flowers. Unfortunately he didn’t know that Jaehyo, Naeun’s classmates who also liked Naeun, is doing the same. The two of them arguing in front of Naeun’s window and tryied to push each other. Naeun were curious by the noise and opened the window without knowing Taemin and Jaehyo is there, and both of them successfully fall with their stairs. The next day Jonghyun asked Naeun why Taemin keep complaining for having a backache all day and Naeun just sighed.

Two weeks ago they had a big fight and Taemin threatened to jump off from the bridge. Naeun didn’t care with the threat. But the incident dramatically ended when Taemin asks for Naeun’s help because he is afraid of water,  and not only that, Taemin trousers snagged on one of the pole. As the result Naeun climb the pole to rescue him and apologized to people around there.

One month ago her mother, Taemin, Hyunseung, Jongin, and Hyuna going for holiday in Jeju Island. Taemin took Naeun sailed by boat to the small island, but the romantic plan failed because the leaky boat and she had to swim while dragging Taemin because he couldn’t swim. At the beach he pretended to faint and Naeun called the coast guard in panic to give artificial respiration to him. And the holiday end up with Taemin’s trauma with the coast guard. He will run and screaming every time they met a coast guard.

"Why’d you look so serious?"

Naeun screaming when she realized Taemin already at her side. She took a breath to calm her pounding heart while Taemin looked at her in confused.

"Yo, yo, you.. since when you already been there?"

"I've been calling you many times but you didn’t answer so I walked next to you. Are you thinking about something? "

"It’s nothing."

And they walked together quietly in the street.

"Why are you following me?"

"Can i take a shower in your apartment? I already called your mom because Minho hyung haven’t returned yet from his date and i didn’t bring my key. "

Naeun stared suspiciously at Taemin. He is clearly stinky and dirty, it seems that he haven’t clean himself after returning from fighting the fire. Naeun sighed and Taemin smiled broadly. Arriving at the apartment, Naeun said,

"You can take a shower, I will working on my assignment in my room."

She went to her room while Taemin took off his clothes and threw them to the floor. He entered the bathroom and looked confused with the girly and feminine bathroom. A moment later he already in the shower. Suddenly there’s a knock at the door. Taemin whom still showering tried to call Naeun but she didn’t come out from her room. Taemin finally came out from the shower, wearing the towel around his waist only. The knock was getting impatient,

"Wait a minute!"

Taemin opened the door and both of him and the person shocked. It’s Ahn Jaehyo carrying a bouquet of roses. His mouth wide open. Taemin stood in front of him wearing only a towel. His chest broad and his hair still wet. Jaehyo glanced inside only to found into the mess and clothes lying on the floor and sofa. While the bathroom shower’s sound can be heard clearly. Not only him, everyone would think the worst about it. Taemin purposefully put a cool pose. Jaehyo become paled while Taemin calmly asked him,

"Can i help you?"

"I want to see Naeun."

"She is still in the shower, do you have any message? I can tell her."

With a forced smile Jaehyo handed the bouquet and said bitterly,

“Just say Ahn Jaehyo stop by."

"LEE TAEMIN!"

"I’m coming jagi!"

With a brokenhearted expression Jaehyo went and Taemin shut the door right when Naeun came out of the room,

"Who is that? Didn’t you hear I’m calling you? "

"Oh that, the flowers that i ordered for you just come, you like roses, right?"

Taemin gave the bouquet to Naeun and her expression light up until,

"Wait a minute, why the floor is wet like this? And why the hell your dirty clothes scattered there! Yah Lee Taemin! Don’t ruined my apartment! "

Naeun picking up his dirty clothes while yelling, but Taemin only smiled. The whole night Taemin looks so cheerful and humming, it makes Naeun look at him like he was an alien. Her mother called and said that she couldn’t go home due to work and had asked Taemin to accompany her. She worked on her assignments in the living room and let Taemin watching television, but then she fell asleep. Taemin carrying her to her room. Then he frowned at Naeun’s unfinished task. He looked at the questions and scratching his head in confusion. He never went to college, but he wants to help Naeun. Taemin tried to do the assignment, reading the thick books on the table all the time and feels like his head will explode.

The next morning Naeun woke up, she remembered her unfinished task and how she could be in bed. As she ran out from her room and ready to scolded Lee Taemin, what she saw next make her quiet.

Lee Taemin asleep on the table, on top of the thick books and papers, and a few cups of coffee in front of him. He was snoring calmly, and yet still holding a pen in his sleep. Naeun approached, read the answers and smiled at him. All the answers are wrong. She could imagine his difficulty to solve the problems all night. But there’s something sweet from his efforts. She smiled, covered him with a blanket and prepare a breakfast on the table for him. Before leaving for college she gently his hair and said,

"Thank you, you've already worked hard."

Without knowing that a smile showed up on Taemin's lips when Naeun said it.

At the university, Ahn Jaehyo always avoided Naeun whenever he bumped into her. His eyes teared up and his face looks heartbroken every time he saw her. Jongin whispered curiously,

"Do you mind to explain why’d he suddenly avoid you like that?"

"I swear I don’t know why."

One week after that Lee Taemin is standing in the middle of University of Korea. He looked around like lost puppy. The college looks more crowded than usual because Son Ye Shin reminded him there will be a national seminar which attended by academics and education experts. He looked at the map of Naeun’s class given by Son Ye Shin. This morning Son Ye Shin asked him to delivered Naeun’s lunch. She forgot to bring it. Wearing a baseball jacket and black cap he walked around, searching for Naeun’s class. Suddenly a tall man in black suit approached him and asked,

"Mr. Lee? "

Taemin looked up and nodded. The man smiled in relief and said,

"Please follow me, everyone has been waiting for you Mr. Lee."

Taemin confused, but he keep walking followed that man. They entered a large room and the tall man put speakers in Taemin’s shirt,

"The head of university ask you to encourage the students to be more diligent in study and cherish their parents, for the sake of their own futures."

When Taemin realized the situation he has been pushed on the stage where he was greeted with a warm applause. Taemin swallowed hard, standing with a nervous smile on the podium. In front of all of students, the head of university and education experts.

Meanwhile Naeun whose eating in the cafeteria immediately choked when she saw the live broadcast on television. Jongin whose became one of the participants frowned when he sae Lee Taemin. He read the brochures again and again because the speaker is supposed to be Lee Kang Ji. Professional baseball player whose also the best graduate student from Seoul University. But why Lee Taemin standing on the stage?

Hyuna looked at Naeun whose almost faint while Hyunseung is laughing out loud. Naeun’s face become pale, can’t think anything right now. She keep praying that Taemin won’t call her name.

"Ahem, one two three, la la la, oh it’s already on. Annyeong hasseyo yeorobun, my name is Lee Taemin, I’m 25 years and I work as a firefighter. First I want to say hello to my future wife, Son Naeun. The scholarship student in the accounting department. Right now she is in the 4th semester. Naeunnie did you see me?"

Taemin smiled innocntly and waved his hand to the camera. Naeun covered her face with both of her hands. She already made a decision. Tomorrow she will submit a resignation letter to the university and after that he will kill Lee Taemin.

"Studying is hard isn’t it? You have to study all night to do on assignments or exams, sometimes until the morning. On the other hand you have to do the part time job. Not to mention if you're arguing with your parents or friends. Ah, it's really hard to be a student. "

Most participants nodded, agreed with his statement. On the other hand the tall man whose dragged Taemin to the stage become paled. He said to the head of university,

"I am sorry sir, it’s all my fault. I'll take him down and find Mr. Lee Kang Ji. "

"No, just let him finished his speech. He is an interesting person, I want to hear what he will say next."

Taemin looked down for a moment and then looking straight to the participants with a sad smile,

"But do you know that, every time you buy a drink, walking while carrying a book in the middle of the street, laughing while wearing a school uniform, there are a lot of people staring at you with envy. They asked in their hearts what it's like to have parents and going to school? What it’s like when all you have to do is only studying and you don’t have to think about how to earn money."

The participants fell silent,

"Having parents who pay for you and will be there for you, so you don’t need to work hard day and night to earn money. All of you are so lucky but do you even realize that?"

Jongin looked at Taemin seriously, he really pay attention to his speech.

"My parents and brothers died in fire since I was 16 years old. There’s no family and relatives who want to adopt me until one of the firefighter raised me as his foster son. Until now, I never went to school and I have to face the fire all day and night to live. Sometimes I feel tired and lonely with my life, but everything changed when I met a very special girl. "

Taemin smiled when he recalled his memories,

"Her name is Son Naeun, and she is the strongest girl I've ever met. She is stubborn, brave, fierce, honest, and sometimes funny. She only lived with her mother. And her mother, Son Ye Shin is a figure of mother that I never had.”

Taemin paused for a while,

“Because she is pregnant at the age of 16, Naeun’s grandparents forced her to kill the baby. But the brave Son Ye Shin refused, she left her hometown to Seoul and started to live here. She took all job, working from morning until morning again to support her only daughter. Sometimes when they lack of money they will only eat tteokboki or free sample food as dinner. And one day, when Naeun was 7 years old, she visited her mother's workplace. The problem is, it’s a famous cafe that only took single girls as their worker. To get the job Naeun’s mothers has to lie about her situation. The manager was very angry at that time. Realize how bad her mother’s situation, you know what the little girl did? She stood calmly in front of the manager and said 'good evening mr. manager, I dropped by to deliver my sister’s lunchbox, she forgot to bring it this morning. My mother already waiting for me at the end of the street.' Then she excused herself politely and walked down all the street. She asked an ahjumma to help her crossed the road."

Taemin paused, and so did everyone. Most of them are touched by the story. Even Hyuna teared up. She never know this story.

"When her mother told me this story, I never forget her glassy eyes because of proud and regret. Her manager who feels guilty for accused her, gave her a big money as an apology. But Son Ye Shin didn’t think of that because the only thing that she ever wanted was to chasing after her daughter, hug her with all her might and saying sorry for her. For not becoming a good mother for her. Her little girl protected her. And I see love when I see them. "

Taemin looked at her cellphone, he put Naeun’s photos as his lock screen. He smiled and said,

"In your life, you will learn that, time will changed anger into strength, pain into wisdom, and bitterness will be erased by love. "

Taemin looked at the participants with a sweet smile and said,

"Honestly, I never though I would risk the chance of getting hurt again, but for some reason, when I'm with her, It all seems worth it."

Taemin laughed to himself and said,

"She will never understand how much I love her and I will never understand why."

Hyuna hold her breath and glanced at Naeun. Taemin’s love for Naeun couldn’t have been clearer than this.

"Life is not easy, but keep fighting and do your best. Love your parents and people around you before it's too late. Never give up with all the hard things in your life. Because when we ready to fall, we already learn how to fly. "

After he said it the atmosphere became quiet until Jongin stood up and took off his glasses. He grinned and clapping his hand excitedly, followed by the educational experts and all the students. Taemin looked at Jongin, the big standing applause, and a smile on everyone's face. It feels like a dream for him. His eyes teared up and he bow deeply as possible.

When Hyuna tryed to reach Naeun, Naeun is nowhere to see and Hyuna become confused,

"Eh? Where is she?"

 

 

 

 

Taemin already ran out from the stage after everyone greeted him as if he is a famous person. He went with Jongin until he saw Naeun sitting by herself in the garden. Jongin patted his shoulder and left. Taemin approached her slowly, feel afraid that Naeun will be angry at him. Then he talked very fast,

"Naeun-ah, I swear that I only want to deliver your lunchbox and I don’t know that..”

"Just sit next to me."

Taemin obediently sit next to her but there’s no conversation between them. Taemin glanced at Naeun nervously, he prefers naeun yelled at him than quiet like this.

"You’re lucky that the head of university didn’t call police and put you in jail."

Taemin heard in disbelief but Naeun keep continue,

"I guess news about you will be the headline for campus’s newspaper tomorrow morning, some of them already asking me actually."

"You're not mad at me?"

Naeun took her lunchbox in his lap and sticking her tongue out,

"Because you get so much trouble to deliver my lunchbox I wouldn’t be mad at you."

"You know, I don’t mind you will forget to bring your lunchbox everyday."

Naeun laughing while Taemin frowned and said,

"Don’t smile."

"Wae? Why I can’t laugh?"

"I just don’t want another man fall in love with your smile."

Her laugh stopped and she blushed. She never thought Taemin would said that. Naeun pretended to be cool eventhought her face turned red. She didn’t want to stare at Taemin. Taemin smiled at the embarrassed Naeun. He found it totally cute. Then he grabbed her hand, holding it gently but tightly. This time Naeun grabbed him without saying anything. No words between them, but somehow the touch connected their hearts.

Then she put her head on his shoulder and said,

"I'm sleepy, let me borrow your shoulder and don’t be noisy."

Taemin’s cheekbones rising up. He kissed Naeun’s head secretly and said,

"Your hair stinks."

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! "

 

 

 

 

"And after that I refused to talk with your father for a week until he asked your grannie’s help.."

Her story stopped when she saw the boy had already slept. Naeun giggled and caressing his soft hair. She hasn’t even told her son when her mother took her and Taemin to the amusement park and purposefully left them there. Naeun got angry with her plan but Taemin persuaded her to play for a while. Naeun agreed in one condition, she would chose the game. But then Taemin vomitted in the roller coaster, screaming like a girl in the haunted house, and lost in arcade game by Naeun. When she wanted to go home, Taemin disappeared somewhere. When she was searching for him, A fireworks showed up in the sky. Naeun stared at the fireworks together with many couples and families. They adore the fireworks just like her. She smiled, feeling happy that the fireworks also brings happiness to all who see it. For Naeun, she loved fireworks the most. But then her smile vanished. She remember, when she was a little girl, she said to her mother that she wanted a fireworks in the amusement park as a birthday gift. Turns out that it was her birthday Naeun and she forgot it. Taemin appeared and saying happy birthday with his best smile and for the first time ever, Naeun feeling happy and thankful to him. It was the sweetest gift she ever received and the best part of the day. Taemin also prepared her birthday gift. A small box covered with purple satin. She opened it excitedly, and her jaw dropped. A very y silk lingerie with lace and ribbons. Taemin confidently said that Naeun could wear it in their wedding night later. And as the consequences, Taemin come to work in the next morning with bruising and swollen face.

Naeun smiled to herself when she is recalling memories. Taemin finally proposed her on her graduation day and they got married the day after.

"I’m hooommmeee!"

Naeun sighed. Okay. Her mother is obviously drunk. Taemin’s foster father drove her and Taemin home. Once Taemin told her that his foster’s father seems to have an interest with Son Ye Shin. But Taemin's foster father really shy about that. Taemin smiled and said,

"I'm not drunk."

Naeun rolled her eyes and when she left, her husband took her hand and hugged her from behind. He kissed her hair and neck while whispering ily,

"But i want my dessert."

Naeun feels goosebump and melt as well. He might be a little bit dorky and childish, but Taemin is totally a different man when it comes to matters. Hee Jun was born 9 months right after their wedding night.

"Later naughty boy, come on, the fireworks are going to start!"

Naeun pulled her husband excitedly to the window, just when the explosion sound and light appeared in the sky. Trumpets and Happy New Year’s greeting sounded out loud along the road. And the night sky never looks bright like this. Naeun is looking at the sky with shining eyes, but Taemin is more interested in staring at his wife. Eventhought they already married and having a son, Naeun still adore the fireworks badly. Taemin hug her from behind and put his head on Naeun’s head, enjoyed the beautiful fireworks with her beloved woman.

"Mom? Dad? "

Hee Jun awakened from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and yawned while Taemin picked him up,

"Hey bro, why did you wake up?"

But Hee Jun’s eyes suddenly light up as he stared at the fireworks. Like his mother, Hee Jun loved the fireworks too. Taemin hugging his little family, kissing both of Hee Jun and Naeun’s head. Remembering every moment with his family. He never felt this complete before. It takes a second to say I love you but a lifetime to prove it.

"Say your wish Hee Jun.”

Naeun whispered and the boy quickly closed his eyes and muttered,

‘”I want to have a little brother this year."

"What a very good prayer son!"

Taemin doing highfives happily with his son. Naeun rolled her eyes. Knowing very well whose implanting that thoughts in Hee Jun’s head and for what purpose.

"Bring back Hee Jun to his room oppa, and make sure you close the window. I want to see mom and after that I will go to you."

Taemin is carrying Hee Jun to his room and after separating from his wife, Taemin whispered to the boy,

"Good work son, remember, next year ask for a little sister okay?"

"Yes dad, so when you will buy me my Gundam Robot?"

"Tomorrow after we got home from the amusement park we will buy it okay?"

Hee Jun nodded in satisfied smile. He is yawning again, and slowly asleep in his father's arms. Dreaming of his favorite toys that will belong to him tomorrow, at the same time he is thinking about what gifts he will be asked for next year. He can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

 

 

~ THE END ~